Hold On Till May

Katlyns back!

Nicolles POV
When I found out I was pregnant I went to go tell Flavia. “Oh my gosh Nicolle you whore” she laughed. “Flavia this is serious. I’m fucking pregnant!” I said “it’ll be ok, I’ll be here for you ok? “ Tony came around 11 am and decided to stay the rest of the day to keep me company since Flavia had to go to work. “Hey Nicolle, since I’m going to be here a lot more than usual do you think I can bring some clothes over?” Tony asked “Sure, I hope Flavias ok with it though” I chucked. “I’m hungry” I say. “Me too, let’s go get some food” said tony with a smile. We went over to McDonalds and had some lunch. When I got home I got super tired so I let tony know I was going to bed. I quickly fell asleep.
~~~~~~~
Tony’s POV
I got Nicolle some food, and then she went to bed when we got home. I guess I should get ready for a new life style. I mean, with the baby. Do I really want to give up this life for a girl I met a couple weeks ago? I love her, and she’s having my child, but I’m not sure if I should keep this going. I’m going to go snuggle up with Nicolle to get all this stuff off my mind. I got the room, got on the bed and put my arms around her. She turned around a softly kissed my chest and went back to sleep. Around 10 am Flavia came, turned on all the lights, opened the curtains, and yelled out “MORING LOVE BIRDSS!” ugh I was so tired. I turned to see Nicolle still asleep. “Nicolle, wakey wakey” I whispered as I wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck from behind. “Morning Tony” she says in a sleepy voice. It’s so cute. “Um Tony this is an awkward question, but what am I to you?” Nicolle asked I was kind of shocked but eh “hmmm well I haven’t officially asked you to be my girlfriend so, Nicolle Cutter, will you be my girlfriend?” I replied. Nicolle seemed so happy, she almost immediately said yes. I leaned down to kiss her. “OH MY GOSH!” Nicolle yelled as she stood up. “What?” I asked “KATLYN! I HAVE TO CALL HER OH MY GOSH I HAVEN’T TALKED TO HER IN FORVER” I let out a sigh of relief. “I’m going to go shower then call Katlyn so we can meet up ok?” Nicolle said I nodded and she left the room to take a shower.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Nicolles POV
I left the room to go shower, but I wanted to shower fast because I really missed Katlyn. I had completely forgot about her with this whole thing about Tony going on. I washed my hair and everything. As soon as I got out of the shower I went to go change and to call Katlyn. I dialed her number as I knew her number by heart. The phone rang and at the second ring she picked up. “Hey Nicolle!!” she yelled. “Hey Katlyn! It’s been so long!” I yelled back with a slight chuckle. “I’ve missed you so much! Hows life been?” she asked “I’ve missed you too! Actually, I’m pregnant.” I said remembering that I was pregnant made me realize how I would spend the rest of my life taking care of this child; I suddenly burst into tears, with Katlyn on the phone too. “Oh my gosh Nicolle! Congrats! Wait? Are you crying? Are you ok? Should I go over?” she asked “I’m f-fine” I barely said. “Nicolle where are you?” “I’m at my boyfriend’s apartment” “I’m going over there right now ok?” then she hung up. As soon as she hung up i felt Tony's arms around me. "Whats wrong?" he asked in a very worried voice. "i'm g-going to be t-taking care of t-this child the r-rest of m-m-my life" i managed to say. "Katlyns coming over too" tony nodded and just held me and wiped the tears off my face. "Its going to be ok, i'm here for you and so is Flavia and the rest of the guys" Tony said. Sure enough we heard a knock on the door and it was Katlyn. I grew very happy and ran over to hug her.
♠ ♠ ♠
welllllll um sorry this took so long :/ i hope you guys like it! so um yeah i'll be updating very very very soon! c: