Hold On Till May

oops

Katlyn came in and Flavia came running down the stairs to see who it was. Katlyn, Flavia and i ended up talking about everything that had been happening lately. We talked for hours, watched movies together, ate some food, and practically spent the whole day together. Around 6pm we heard a knock on the door and it was Kellin from Sleeping With Sirens. "HOLY SHIT KELLIN!" i yelled and ran over to hug him. "HOLY SHIT NICOLLE!" he yelled back. "woah Nicolle, you're pergnant! Congrats! whos the dad?" Kelling asked "thanks! and Tony" i said looking back at Tony standing awkwardly behind me, i completely forgot about him. "Sup Kellin!" Tony said "Sup bro" said Kellin. "Hello Kellin" said Flavia, oh how innocent she is. "Hello! oh congrats on the baby!" said Kellin, "Thanks! I'm Flavia and this is Katlyn" she said pointing over at Katlyn "Hi Kellin" she said. "So Tony, you don't mind if i take out Nicolle, Flavia and Katlyn out to dinner do you?" Kellin asked. "nah, its cool" replied Tony. I could see he was worried but i knew that he knew that he couldn't say no. I walked over to Tony and kissed him. I said bye then left while Flavia went to go say bye to Hi-Me "what if something happends Flavia? i'm worried" said Hi-Me "i'll be fine ok baby? i love you" said Flavia. "alright i love you too bye" said Hi-Me then left. As we were driving to dinner Flavia gets a call from the Hospital. "Hey guys um i have a doctors appointment today, can you drop me off at the bus stop? I can make my way home from there so i don't have to take up your time" Flavia says "i don't think its safe that you go home by yourself i'll just drop you off ok?" says Kellin as he turns the car around. "no Kellin really its ok i insist" said Flavia "are you sure?" asked Kellin "yup" replied Flavia "alright, i'm dropping you off at the bus stop right?" asked Kellin "yup the closest one" replied Flavia. Kellin nodded and headed to the closet bus stop. "be careful alright Flavia?" said Kellin, Flavia nodded. We headed back to the resturant and a couple minutes later i get a call from the Hospital.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flavias POV
As the bus arrives i sit closest to the front as i can so i can be safer. I was kid of nervous about the doctors appointment because i would find out the gender. I figured i should call Hi-Me and let him know i'm going home. The ride home was going fine until suddenly i see, from a far, a car spinning uncontrollably, so fast in fact i got dizzy, it was set on fire scaring everyone on the bus. I didn't notice what was going on because the spinning got me dizzy but as soon as i was focused i saw it coming towards the bus and all that i remember from that is whispering "Emyleen", which is what me and Hi-me planned on naming our baby (if she was a girl).
~~~~~~~~~~
Nicolles POV
"HOLY SHIT GUYS FLAVIA GOT IN A CAR ACCIDENT!" i yelled out. Everyones jaw drops. "come on lets go to the hospital don't just fucking sit there! Shes pregnant!" Without a word Kellin puts a 50 dollar bill on the table and everyone runs out. As we get into the car i call Hi-Me. "Hi-Me Flavia got hit by a car, shes at the hospital right now!" He hung up without a word, i knew he was mad for letting Flavia go. When we got to the hospital they wouldn't let us in the room Flavia was in, but they told us she would live, but her baby might not. I called for Tony, Vic and Mike to come. When Hi-Me got here he had so many questions but i don't see why he doesn't, i mean if i was in his situation i'd be freaking out too. "how did she even get in that bus? who let her on the bus? how did it hit her? is the baby going to live? Kellin I swear if this baby doesn't live nether do you!" Hi-Me half yelled half said. "she got a call from the hospital saying she had an appointment today and she didn't want Kellin to drive back so she insisted that Kellin drop her off at the bus stop, no matter how much he didn't want to. There was a drunk driver who got in the car, set it on fire and started driving really fast, so the car got out of control and hit the bus Flavia was in. Its not Kellins fault ok?" i said. "Yeah, Hi-Me Flavia is going to be ok, just stay positive" said Katlyn. Hi-Me didn't reply he just yelled "HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU LET HER BE ALONE? SHE'S FUCKING 5 AND HALF MONTHS PREGNANT? I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU KELLIN!" this shocked me so much i jumped up and people were staring. Tony, Mike and Vic just got here and had heard everything Hi-me said to Kellin. Vic said hello to everyone real quick then grabbed Hi-me to go talk to him. Tony came and sat next to me and Mike went to go sit next to Katlyn. I talked to tony while mike talked to katlyn four about 2 hours before Hi-me and Vic came back. Hi-me seemed a lot more calm now. Huh i wonder what Vic told him. The nurse came out just in time and said we could go inside. Hi-Me went immediately over to Flavia and held her hand. Me and Katlyn went over to sit next to Tony and Mike. We all sat there in silence staring at Flavia hoping she would be ok. "SHE SQUEEZED ME HAND!" Hi-me yelled out.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol ok i'm a terrible writer everything so messed up and shit LOL but um yeah i hope you guys like it so message me on tumblr (piercetheveilok) or comment here PLEASEE LEAVE ME FEEDBACK <3 OKOK ILY