‹ Prequel: Changing the Girl
Status: Oh my gosh Im busy! Uh unless I get more encouragement, it'll take me like a week.

Daughter of the Girl

Buzz

Boston. Smog ridden air, terrible drivers, subways, and tall buildings. Hell on earth. But I sort of loved it. The people rushing around paying no attention to anything. The adorable accents as the same people shouted. The stone walkways that had been sculpted centeries ago, still laying serenly. So much history contained in a small space. It's a wonder it didn't spill over and affect the world. 

We were passing by hospital after hospital and I was getting quite uncomfortable. Alex was in kitchen making some form of pancakes. He always dyed them rainbow colours. Especialy after the OH MY GOD. 

I had a girlfriend. To be honest, the mere fact I hadn't called her since that night isn't a very big deal. Not after...anyways, I had to call her. I got up off the backroom's couch, entered the bunk area, swept my forgotten phone from my bunk, and turned it on whilst traveling back to the couch. I made sure to shut the door. As the light shone on my phone, I almost backed out. I didn't want to talk. 

Thirty missed texts, and seventeen missed calls. Oh damn. 

I called my girlfriend, dreadibg the very moment she picked up the phone. And pick up she did. 

"What the hell?" She sounded angry. 

"I'm sorry. I can't do this." and I hung up. Did I just...? I wasn't even thinking. But...it had no affect on me. Life was too short, and I didn't want to waste my time. She wasn't what I wanted. Or was she? All I really knew was I couldn't handle that. I needed...I dodn't know that either. What I did know was I had the fortunate opportunity to be in a new city, and I was spending it being a girlfriend. Or an ex-girlfriend. My phone buzzed again. It was Katie. Then it stopped. Then it was Katie. Then it stopped. Then it was Jace. Answer it? No. I'd let that goddamn phone ring. No. I'd turn that goddamned phone off. 

I did. 

Then I placed the object on the table and walked away. 

"My beautiful niece! I've made pancakes!" Alex wasso happy, it rubbed off on me. I smiled at his glee, taking the plate to the small table. The pandcakes were delicious as always. Alex joined me and started rambling on about music and All Time Low and Boys Like Girls and Jack's pregnacy wait what? Jack's pregnate? I looked up at Alex confused. 

"Jack's what?"

"Oh...you were paying attention...oops!" and Alex just went on. 

What an iteresting day it shaped out to be. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Im typing these on my ipod so they are short. Its cold. Im a republican. My slippers are sparkly.

Would you read a story about the Doctor (Doctor Who) and a young girl? Good! Im writing one now!

Love yousss!