‹ Prequel: Changing the Girl
Status: Oh my gosh Im busy! Uh unless I get more encouragement, it'll take me like a week.

Daughter of the Girl

Why?

When we arrived at the BLG's residence, I peeked out the window. What is with band guys and sharing huge houses? This one was a pale tan, painted, and had great windows that overlooked the yard; it was absolutly gorgeous. 

"Come on, I want to hang with them!" Alex said excited. I shook my head. 

"You're so old. Who 'hangs' with people anymore?" Alex gave me a perfect bitch look in reply. He is old! 

"Youth these days..." He grumbled, walking off the bus good naturely. 

I skipped after him. As I came up to his side I linked our arms and Alex, probably trying to prove me wrong, put a huge smile on his face and skipped with me. We hit the door, knocked, and I suddenly became nervous. 'What if they don't like me? What if I screw up? What if i ask the wrobg question? What if- stop! You do this every time.' I thought to myself. I had been doing that. The entirety of my train of thought was inturrupted as the door swung open. A man flew out and tackled my uncle. 

"ALEX!"

"MARTIN!" 

I stared at the shouting men, skeptical. 

"Crazy, aren't they?" A man nuged my side. I looked up and gave a small smile. 

"Completely mad." I confirmed. The man opened his arms for a hug. 

"John. John Keefe."

"Scar. Scar Jerggens." I hugged the taller human, noting he smelled good. "Pleasure to meet you, Mr.Keefe." 

"The pleasure is mine, Little Rainbow." He patted the top of my head. Grinning, I opened my mouth to speak. I was cut off by Alex jumping on top on him. Then strong arms were holding me tightly. 

"My name's Martin!" The sound was partially muffled. 

"Mainmrsscrrr." Martin pulled back at that, and looked at me apprehensively. "My name is Scar." I tried again. A smile lit his face. 

"Alex! She's so cute!" He all but squealed. 

"You're so hyper..." My uncle mumbled, a grin still on his face. Martin got a mischevious look on his face. 

"It's 'cause of you." Ran forward, kissed him, pulled back and slapped his ass. Why did I have to see that? Why?!?!? It was inhumane...

"Sorry you had to see that." John amended. A sigh escaped my lips. 

"Alex and Jack do it all the time." I told him. 

"You sound so regretful." 

"You sound amused."

"I am."

"So am I."

Gradually we moved into the house. Sat on the sofa. I could only think of one thing and one thing only. 

Why did it have to be so soon?
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't add a 'why' before the 'did' for a reason.

Sorry its been long and the chapter is short.

What do you think?

Love yoooouuu!