‹ Prequel: Changing the Girl
Status: Oh my gosh Im busy! Uh unless I get more encouragement, it'll take me like a week.

Daughter of the Girl

Say goodbye my love, and I'll kiss you goodnight

“Yes? He said yes? Like, actually said yes?” Damien asked in complete disbelief. I was pacing in his room. Damien and Katie were lying in his bed, on their stomachs, staring at me in disbelief.

“I know! What am I going to ask? How am I going to ask? Are they even going to want me to ask?” I worried. Katie rolled off the bed and stopped me in my tracks. Putting her hands on my shoulders, she placed her forehead on mine. I leaned against her, my arms crossed in front of me. I whined a little in frustration. She laughed softly.

“Don’t whine!” She said cutely. Gosh she’s cute… “And you’ll figure it out. You always do sweetheart.” I smiled at the nickname.

“Thanks…” I whispered. Katie’s arms wrapped around my neck, and I moved mine around her waist.

“Get over here Mr. Stevens!” She called. I giggled quietly. Jace threw his arms over both of us, and Katie and I sneaked an arm each around him.

Jace started to hum. His deep rumbled incited Katie’s high pitched humming to start. I joined in with my own throaty, semi-deep, humming. I changed it to singing within seconds. “If you were here, I’d never have a fear.”

“So go on live your life.” Katie’s sweet melody intertwined with my own.

“But I miss you more than I did yesterday!” Jace let his voice mix in. We sung the rest of our favorite song until the end. Our grip tightened throughout the song and we swayed slightly.

“Well, there’s no way I’m kissing that guy!” We finished, in an almost whisper.

“I’m going to miss you two way too much!” I said on the verge of tears.

“Hey, it’s not like we won’t miss you! The whole GSA is gonna miss it’s leader! I mean, what will we do without you?” Jace seemed to be seriously pondering his question. “Oh fuck, what will we
do?” He asked gravely. I giggled watery into his shoulder.

“Wait until she comes back?” Suggested Katie.

“No, you guys will have fun. Pretend I never existed and then you won’t be surprised when I come back completely different.” I explained as we sat down, falling over each other.

“I could never forget you. Nor pretend your existence was never there.” Katie said. I smiled a little, blinking back tears. We were silent for moments. Jace broke it, talking quietly.

“Do you really think you’ll be that different?”

“Yeah…I think that I defiantly will.”

“I wonder what’s going to happen.” Wondered Katie, in her sweet soft voice. I settled more into Jace's chest, and wrapped my arms tighter around Katie. She was laid atop me, drawing patterns on my hip bone.

“Me too Madchen. Me too.” I said quietly.

“I love it when you speak German to me.” Katie commented so quietly I almost didn’t heat.

“Even if you have no idea what I’m saying?” I asked like the smartass I am.

“Yeah.” She sighed, cuddling closer.

We fell asleep like that. Just cuddling on Jace’s green carpeted floor. We woke up when my phone blared, positively blared, Daydream Away by All Time Low. Yes. I am proud of my uncles.

Deal with it!

Katie started roaming her hands through my pockets until she produced my phone. She made a few sounds and fell back asleep.

“Ugh hello?” I said groggily.

“Hello? Really? It’s fucking three am! Where in the hell are you?” My Uncle freaked over the phone. I sat bolt upright.

“Fuck!” Complained Katie as she hit the floor. I scrambled to my feet.

“Sorry Lieben.” I rushed.

“What?” Asked Alex, confused.

“Not you. Well yes, sorry to you too. But that one wasn’t direc-“

“Ow! Motherfucker! The hell you doin’ girl?” Jace all but shouted when I accidently stepped on
his leg.

“Sorry! I have to go. Like now. I love you both! I’ll be home real soon Lexi! I promise! Bye!” I
hung up to his stuttering.

“You’re going?” Jace asked confused.

“Yeah sorry! I forgot I had to go home. Listen, I love you both.” I kissed Jace’s head. “Stay
safe.” I kissed Katie’s head. “I’ll miss you.” I backed up, putting my hands out in front of me. “Talk often. I’ll call you when I get home. Seriously. I love you.” I sincerely told them the last part.

“You’re going today?” Whispered Katie.

“Afraid so.” I said sadly.

“I’m going to miss my meilleur ami.” Pouted Jace.

“Really? French? Fine. I’m going to miss mano gyvenimo meilė.“ Katie said in a perfect
Lithuanian accent.

“I feel as though we got off topic.“ Jace commented.

“Don‘t we always?“ I called whist walking away. I hopped down the stairs and walked to the
door. I picked up my skateboard from the wall and heard more footsteps.

“Scar?“ questioned Katie quietly. I turned around, and lips met my nose.

“Hello?“ I asked confused.

“Damn.“ She mumbled. She pulled away, and I could see the blush through the dark. I placed a
hand on her face and one on her hip. I lightly leaned her into me, and placed my lips to hers.

We stood kissing in the dark, a skateboard on one side, and a living room on the other. It was mother fucking magic. But I had to go.

“I love you. More than you think.“ I breathed out.

“I love you too.“ She whispered back.

“Katie, will you be my girlfriend?“ I asked. This was happeing fast. But with the lives we led and would lead, it was perfect.

“Absolutly.“

“Good. And I have to go.“ With that, I kissed her.

“I love you.“ We said at the same time. I grinned through the dark, and picked my board up.

Without another word, I crept out the door. I heard a squeal behind me, and giggled.

I skateboarded home in the dark. Let me tell you something. Baltimore in the dark=totall and complete scary-ness. But I got home safe enough. The light was on in the house though, so I knew I was in trouble.

I walked up the pathway and opened the door. I was met with an Uncle who radiated worry and anger. “You couldn‘t have called?“

“Fell asleep.“ I said sheepishly. He rolled his eyesand pointed to the stairs.

“Well, go pack. We‘re leaving at five.“ He told me. My mouth dropped and he raised an
eyebrow. “What? I‘ve got a guy.“

“Apparently.“

I ran up the staircase to find three suitcases on my bed. I filled the first two with clothes and the last one with anything else I would need. I was leaving tomorrow. Damn.

I picked up my phone and texted Katie a quick message. I threw my phone in a bag and shoved the casses off my bed. I flopped down and curled into myself.

It was happening. Actually happening. I was going to find out everything I ever wanted to know.

And I couldn‘t have been more afraid.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long! I went away for two days to visit my aunt. It was okay. I went on the Zipper and thought I was going to die.

I have a Fantasy Factory fanfic going on as well, and I will be starting up a schedual soon.

They were singing lyrics to MCR's Give Em Hell Kid which is owned by MCR.

Madchen=baby girl (a is supposed to have two dots over it)
Lieben=my love
meilleur ami=best friend
mano gyvenimo meilė=love of my life

hope you liked this sucky chapter.

Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!