‹ Prequel: Changing the Girl
Status: Oh my gosh Im busy! Uh unless I get more encouragement, it'll take me like a week.

Daughter of the Girl

Only Alex

Curled in a ball atop my bed, I heard my door open. A quick glance at my clock told me it was only four on the clock, and I decided to fake sleep. I felt the bed sink behind me, and a sigh shattered through the dark.

“You’re so much like her. So stubborn and shy. I know you’re in pain. And just like her, you won’t let us help you. And I am so sorry…so sorry that I’m not.” Alex whispered. I flipped over and threw my arms around his waist. He jumped, but sighed. “Not to mention you both fake sleep like pros.”

“I love you. And I may be in pain, and I may not want help, but you don’t need to try. Just knowing you’re there just in case helps me more than you even know.” I explained into his side.

“I love you too Babygirl.” Alex kissed my head. “And because I love you and you love me, you’ll pack for me?”

“You haven’t packed?” I sat bolt upright and stared at him through the dark.

“Hehe yeah…”

“Oh my dear…why wouldn’t you pack?” I exploded, but I found it funny.

“I didn’t want to!” He whined. I sighed, but got up and walked to the door. When I turned back to tell him to help me, I saw he was dead asleep on my bed. I rolled my eyes and walked to his room.

While my room was a nice yellow colour, his was tan. My bed had an orange bed spread, his had a white one. My flooring was a shag-lime-green carpet, and his was a light coloured wood. All his furniture was light wood, and mine was bright red. Well, technically it was his and Taylor’s, his wife’s, room. They got married a few years ago. In the room they had pictures, black and white, of: ATL, WATIC, ILCK, and a few family photos. My room had bright, colourful, pictures of the same people (along with many, many others [band members]. Most of which were signed) placed crookedly around the room. I also had pictures of GSA events and members.

I loved the difference honestly. Even my door was painted! It was a bright hot pink, and I giggled whenever I saw it. Anyone who had visited Alex, who was in or had been in a band, had signed my door in black sharpie. My door handle was purple. Basically, a rainbow threw up on my room. My bathroom was a different story.

It had deep blue walls that had different hues of blue sponged in. The tile was black, and the grout was white. The sink, toilet, and bathtub were purple. And my shower curtain was green. The walls were tiled in the same black as the floor and the white grout continued. One small window was at the far wall, at the very top. My bathroom looked cool and the dull yet bright lights made the room amazing.

Anyways, I looked to his open (empty) suitcases on his bed. I sighed again and wished Taylor was here. She would have packed for him. Unfortunately for me, she was in New York doing a charity event. Taylor was ALWAYS nice to me. That woman became a parent, just like Alex did.

I took a quick glance at the clock and decided to hurry-the-fuck-up. I only had thirty minutes left to pack for him. So, I shoved a bunch of his clothes into the cases, folded of course, and sat on them to close the zipper. I walked into his bathroom and dumped a bunch of his stuff in the last bag.

Packed up, I looked to the clock once again. We had ten minutes until Alex wanted us to leave. I picked up Alex’s phone and went to his contacts. I found the one dubbed, “Beautiful Amazing Wife” and pressed call.

“Yeah Alex?” Taylor’s tired voice went through the phone.

“Not Alex.” I said quietly, falling onto their bed back first. I heard a soft yawn and some rustling.

“Everything okay, Scar?” She asked worried.

“Yeah. I just miss you a lot.” I said sadly.

“I miss you too hun. You getting ready to leave?”

“Yes. I had to pack for Lexi. AGAIN.” I heard laughter on the other end.

“Sucks, don’t it?” I could almost hear her grin.

“Yes! Is he that incapable, after all the touring years, that he can’t pack for himself?”

“Pretty much.”

I sighed at this.

“He fell asleep.” I told her bluntly.

“Turn on our light.” She said, as if it was obvious.

“On my bed.” I spoke, sounding horrified. She laughed on the other end of the line, and I sighed dramatically. She just laughed a little more.

“Slap him.”

“Really?” I asked excitedly, sitting straight up. She giggled.

“Yeah! Go do it!” She entertained, clearly finding this funny. I got up and sneaked out, across
the hall, and into my room.

“The hell?” I asked when I saw an empty bed.

“Boo!”

“Ah!” I screamed high-pitched when I heard Alex’s voice. I spun around. “You suck!” I said,
hitting his arm lightly.

“S-sorry! I couldn’t resist!” He got out around laughs.

“Just for that, you can bring ALL the luggage out.” I smiled cheekily.

“No!” He quickly stopped laughing to give me a startled look.

“Yeah. That’s right! Right Auntie?” I asked to the phone. When I got no reply, I looked to the screen. “She hung up!” Alex just laughed at me.

“C’mon Babygirl. Let’s get going.”

I skipped out to the driveway, and stopped so suddenly I tripped. “Oh. My. GOSH.” I all but yelled.

The old All Time Low tour bus was parked. In my driveway. Re-fucking-painted. Now, it was tie-dye, and said, “WE’RE BONDING!” On the side in huge black letters.

Only Alex. Only Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
Watchin Fantasy Factory! Big Cat is a totall badass amazing person! I feel bad for him though...I just want to hug him untill he smiles.

I am just so fucking tired. This story is sucking.

I want to learn to skate. Gotta get a board first...

Whadya think of this?