‹ Prequel: Changing the Girl
Status: Oh my gosh Im busy! Uh unless I get more encouragement, it'll take me like a week.

Daughter of the Girl

Unicorn Kid

My eyes slowly fluttered open. It was warm in my bunk, cozy perhaps. I groaned quietly and rolled over. I could hear cooking sounds in the kitchen. So, I squinted. Threw my curtain open. And hopped out so the cushy floor surrounded my toes. ‘Where are we going?’ was the first and most present thought in my mind as I walked towards the sounds.

“Maybe it’s not my weekend! But it’s gonna be my year! I’m so good morning, Sunshine!” My Uncle greeted. I gave him a sleepy smile, watching him mix oatmeal, sugar, and bananas. “You are my sunshine! My only sunshine! You make me happy, when skies are gray!” Alex sung to me as he placed the circular dish in front of me.

“Thank you, Kind Sir.” I grumbled out, shoving a spoonful of food into my mouth. A soft laugh escaped his lips before he sat with his own breakfast. It was delicious, and I nodded in gratefulness.

Alex’s mood seemed to be slightly apprehensive, and he only played with his food. “Is something
wrong?” My slight British accent (picked up from long summers in Alex’s homeland) shown.

“N-no…not exactly…” The man tried. He took a deep breath, and raised his eyes to look directly into mine. “Today we go to see Gerard Way. He was the lead singer of My Chemical Romance.”

“Really?” That was intriguing. My Chemical Romance was really good for an old band.

“Yes…You’ll end up meeting Mikey, Alicia and Bandit as well.” He seemed to be building up to something. “Gerard is sick. Like your Mom was sick. It-“ Alex choked up. Blinking back tears he said, “may be his last few days. He can’t stand, nor get out of bed. But the minute he heard you wanted to come, he wouldn’t let the subject drop. Insisted he got to meet you.” Alex remembered.

“Aren’t I special?” I answered back, sadness lacing my voice.

“Special enough to be allowed a parking space in the Way’s drive way.” My eyes grew. “Yeah. When you’re done, feel free to go in.”

Naturally, I swallowed down the rest of it in record time. Alex stared at me in amusement and a little bit of bewilderment. “I have never seen you eat that fast.” He remarked. I just gave him a grin, placed my bowl in the sink, and fruffled his hair. “Oh! Go get ready.” He remarked, smoothing his hair out.

“Diva.” I mumbled, walking out.

“Heard that!”

“Good!”

I brushed my teeth and hair, did my makeup, and put my clothes on. I freshened up, and looked into the mirror. My rainbow hair looked bright as ever; brown eyes shining; skin pale; and my teeth straight.

I guess I was pretty. A real good girl. I just longed to be more than just a good girl, but I was too afraid to try being bad. Alex supported most of my decisions, and I loved that. But a certain part of me craved rebellion. Craved that simple act of defiance. How couldn’t I? I grew up an obedient child, and I guess I really hated that.

“You done in there?”

“Yeah.” I walked out of the bathroom, hugging Alex on the way out.

I exited our bus, and looked up at the massive house. A soft sigh escaped my lips. My entire identity was defined by big houses, shiny cars, and expensive jewelry. I should have stayed with Damie-no.

Don’t think like that. Bad Scarelette. Bad.
I shook my head, letting strands of pink and green hair cloud my vision. My black Conversed feet hit the black ground, and I soon found myself at the white door. My hand came up and knocked sweetly. Three times.

I heard footsteps. Voices. Voices and footsteps. I stood up straight, fixed my hair, and took a calming breath. The door swung in.

Mikey Fuckin’ Way looked me dead in the eyes and said, “You better love unicorns.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO SORRY! This took FOREVER!

High School is slightly hectic. 9 billion guys like my best friend. Though I realised a few are flirting with me and it makes me smile. I went on a SkillsUSA tripto a conference for three days. So much fun! Our team came in second overall! Go team A!

Um...any guesses?

I really do love you eleven subscribers! Youve stuck it out. Youve delt with my sucky writing. Youve delt with me. Thank you.

I realised that if I write shorter chapters, my writing is better because I dont get too scattered.

I. Love. Mibba.

Dujo is really atractive.

LOVE YOU ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe for another point of radness.

Love ya!