Status: COMPLETED.

The Man Who Couldn't Die

TEN;

He sent letters. Tons and tons of letters, no matter the circumstance he was in. Every time the mailman came by, she ran out the house and grabbed it from his hands and opened it right on the spot. He tried to be as cheerful as possible, but she could tell, even through writing, that it wasn't as glorified as he made it, for her sake.

Holland Eloise Duquet,

I'm sorry that this is so late. I meant to send it last night, but Scott Henderson dragged me to the bar. The bars in London are fantastic, may I add. But on another note, training isn't what the movies make it seem like. I don't think I'll ever stop being sore.

But don't worry, when I come home, you're gonna get married to the strongest man in the world. I promise.

My mom sent me a letter saying that you miss me. I can't believe it! Holland Duquet misses
me?! What has the world come to? She also told me that you won't leave the house. Now, that isn't the Holland Duquet I fell in love with. Holland Duquet doesn't miss people and nor does she succumb to not leaving the house. What did you do to my Holland?!

I only jest, Hol. I miss you more than you can imagine. I promise you though, I will come home soon.

Once I kill some Nazi's though.

I'll see you soon, my future wife!

Love,
Rhett
♠ ♠ ♠
I want a Rhett :/

Thank you to astheonlybirdsings, Aquaria., carousels;, vices, Be Be Your Love, romans, and villa rosie for commenting :)