Status: COMPLETED.

The Man Who Couldn't Die

THREE;

They went to a drive-in movie on their first date. He took his brother's truck rather than his own Impala and they laid down on a blanket in the back. He had no idea what on earth the movie was about because all his mind could think about was her.

"Holland?" he murmured.

"Hm?" she mumbled, keeping her eyes on the movie but tilting her head towards him.

"I like you, you know," he admitted. Holland broke her gaze and stared at him, chuckling.

"What did you say?"

"I like you," he repeated. He could repeat it over and over and over again.

Holland shoved him.

"Oh, shut it!"

"I'm serious."

"I'm only on this date with you because you won't shut up and leave me alone at the bookstore," she rolled her eyes, turning her attention back to the movie.

He only laughed and thought about how he would make her fall in love with him, because he already knew it was inevitable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa man (just got back from outta town, met a girl she made me sweat...this song has been stuck in my head for all of two seconds since I wrote "whoa man") I like this story mucho.

Thank you Aquaria., new york city;, vices, and feedmetothewolves; for leaving comments :)