Status: COMPLETED.

The Man Who Couldn't Die

FOUR;

He had scars to prove every single one of his accidents. One in particular on the side of his neck caught Holland's eye and she traced her finger along it. It made him shiver and he chuckled.

"What're you doing?"

She pointed to the scar.

"Rhett, how'd you get that scar?"

"It's a gruesome story. Do you really wanna know?"

Holland nodded her head. He grinned and said, "It was back in '38, you know those hard times. My uncle had to live in one of those shacks, y'know? We were all over for Christmas–we were one of those huge families that always got together for every holiday. I was on the roof with my cousins, for some reason I don't remember very well, and I slipped and fell and landed on my shoulder on the concrete. It was right in front of my mother too. Gave her one hell of a scare..."

Holland gasped. "Rhett, how are you alive?"

He only grinned and scoffed.

"Holland, I'm invincible."
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it too early to whore this out? I probably won't start it until I'm done actually prewriting it, but I've been writing this since summer break and then I stopped, and then I thought that I wouldn't do it anymore, but now I'm writing it again. So maybe. Hopefully. :)

yay thank you to sleepy hollow., vices, villa rosie, Aquaria., and new york city for commenting :)