Status: Active<3

Halo

Bother

One week has passed and Mr. Baker has been making my life horrible. He makes sure that I have Algebra homework every night and if it's not done, then I get detention. Guess who has had detention with him every day? Me. He's doing this to make me crack. He wants me to ask for help but, I'm not going to. I don't need his help. I don't need anybody's help. I'm completely fine.

The final bell had rang signaling everyone to leave the classroom expect me because, I didn't do my homework again. I rubbed my face in frustration which made me wince due to last night's events.

My Dad got a little to rough with me. Instead of slapping me, he actually punched me. I had to tell everyone that I played baseball with my cousin and the ball hit me. They all believed that except Lacey. She was the only one who knew the real truth.

Mr. Baker told of the kids bye and sat at his desk. That was another thing that he does now. He refuses to talk to me or even look at me. It makes me feel like shit but, I'm not going to let him get to me.

I looked around the room while my arms were crossed over my chest. Maybe a week was too much. My grade was already failing and Mr. Baker doesn't seem like he'll pass me unless I ask for help.

"Mr-" I was cut off by Stacy walking into the room. Stacy was the class whore, no offense to her. She just loved spreading her legs open for anything that had a dick.

"Mr. Baker, uh could you help me with a math problem?" She asked with a giggle while twirling her hair. I was becoming literally disgusted.

I shouldn't of been surprised that Mr. Baker didn't turn her down, "Sure, bring it over here." I watched Stacy smirk at me which made me roll my eyes. She pranced over to his desk and sat her book down. She 'dropped' her pencil and made sure to turn around to pick it up. She then giggled and picked it up.

She turned her attention back to Mr. Baker and he started to show her how to do the problem. I just sat there feeling extremely uncomfortable.

Just as she leaned onto his desk making sure her breasts were showing, I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed my books and got up from my seat. I stormed out of the classroom without saying a word to either of them. I hated Stacy for being a whore and I hated Mr. Baker for falling into her trap.

Why does that bother me?

I asked myself as I opened my locker. I threw all of my books into my backpack and planned on heading home but, of course something always has to be in my way.

Stacy was standing in front of my with her arms crossed over her chest, "Stay away from Mr. Baker. He's doesn't want a fucked up girl like you. He wants a real woman."

"And you're a real woman?" I asked with a scoff.

She rolled her eyes, "I mean it, Wheeler. Stay away from him."

"Is there a problem ladies?" Mr. Baker interrupted us.

Stacy smiled and shook her head, "Nope. I was just asking Carson if she needed help with her homework. Bye." She gave me a glare before walking off down the hallway.

I rolled my eyes and headed in the opposite direction. Mr. Baker grabbed my arm, "Carson, why'd you leave?"

"You seemed to be too busy 'helping' Stacy, so I figured I would just give you two some space." I said while shrugging my arm out of his grip.

It was his turn to roll his eyes, "Carson I was helping her with a math problem." He said like he was trying to convince me.

"I know and I didn't want to intrude." I walked past him, trying to get out the main entrance. I heard him sigh loudly then call after me, "If you don't have your homework tomorrow-"

"-Then I have detention!" I finished his sentence and I though I heard him chuckle but, I continued to walk out the main doors of the School.

The walk home was very quiet, I was mainly thinking about Mr. Baker and Stacy the whole time. She wants me to stay away from him. That made me roll my eyes. I'm not going to stay away from him, I don't care what she says. She doesn't tell me what to do. I just don't understand why it bothers me so much that she's trying to get with Mr. Baker. I shook it off while I walked into the house.

Surprisingly I found my Dad in the living room watching TV without a beer bottle in sight. He looked up at me, "Detention again?" I nodded, not sure how he was going to take this.

He shrugged, "You can start on dinner whenever you're hungry."

I turned around to head to my room. A smile crept on my lips, he wasn't going to hurt me. He wasn't even drinking. I was happy for once. Just as I had gotten to the stairs, I felt myself being ripped back by my hair. My head came in contact with wall and I was seeing stars.

My Dad shook his head, "You think I'm stupid?! You're not in detention! You're fucking some guy, just like your Mother did! Well guess what?! You're never leaving me, I won't let you!"

The next thing I knew was his fist came in contact with my face again like he had done last night. Except this time he wouldn't stop hitting me. I cried out begging him to stop but, he wouldn't listen. He grabbed my hair and smashed my head up against the wall. The throbbing pain wouldn't let up and I started to hear a ringing noise in my ears.

Stars started to form everywhere and before I knew it, blackness clouded my whole vision.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a chapter to let you know I'm still alive and this is still active.

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the previous chapter:
fiction;
Suck My Kiss.
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
KatXWidowXHawk
ashadowedchazly
BornForVengeance
KCSavege
You guys rock! ♥