Status: Active<3

Halo

Interested

My phone alarm woke me up and I let my eyes adjust to my surroundings. A sigh escaped my lips as I remembered the events from last night. I got out of the huge bed, that I got a good sleep from. It was 5:30am and I had to be to school in about an hour. I really don't want to go, not after what happened last night with Zack. He doesn't even see me the way I see him. I can't go to School and act like nothing is wrong. I'm just going to ditch.

A knock on the door pulled me out of my thoughts and I got scared, thinking it was Zack. I really didn't want to face him. After a few seconds of debating if I should open the door or not, I decided to check the peep hole. I walked over to the door and leaned my eye up against the hole. I didn't see Zack, but I saw a lady standing there with an envelope in her hand.

I opened the door and she smiled at me, "Good Morning, Miss Wheeler. Um, Mr. Baker wanted me to give you this." She handed me the envelope that had my name written on it. I returned the smile the best that I could, "Thank you." She walked away and I shut the door. I didn't waste time opening the envelop up. There was cash in with a note. I pulled it out to read it.

Here's some money to take a cab to School.
-Mr. Baker


It hurt to see that it was signed Mr. Baker and not Zack, so this was it. He really doesn't have any feelings for me. Why was I getting so emotional over this? It's not like I can be with him. He's my teacher! I tossed the note aside and put the money on the end table. I wasn't going to use his money and I sure the hell wasn't going to School. I decided just curl back up in the bed and go to sleep.

***


I woke up to pounding on the door. I sat straight up in bed and grabbed my phone. The time read 2:35pm. Holy crap, I slept that long! I also noticed 7 text messages from Zack and 12 missed calls. I, then realized he was the one at the door. I ran a hand through my hair, before I headed for the door. After, a few more pounds, I opened the door.

Zack walked in quickly, "Oh, thank god!"

This made me arch an eyebrow up in confusion. I shut the door and turned to him, "What's your problem?"

He crossed his arms over his chest, "You weren't at school and you wouldn't answer my texts or calls. I thought something happened to you. I was concerned."

I nodded, "Yeah, sure." I walked passed him and sat back on the bed. I reached over to the end table to grab a pony tail. I whipped my hair up real quick and Zack walked over to me, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I said while shrugging my shoulders.

Zack let that one slide, "Why weren't you at School?"

I took this time to look at him. He was wearing his usual attire which was nice dress pants, a plaid long sleeve dress shirt that had one button un-done, and his black dress shoes. I also wondered why he wore long sleeves, probably cause it's beyond cold in this state.

"Carson?" He asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

A sigh escaped my lips and I shrugged, "I didn't feel like going." I told him, truthfully.

This made him cock an eyebrow in my direction, clearly not believing me. I got off of the bed and walked over to the little kitchen that was across the room. I got a bottle of water out of the fridge and took a drink of it. Zack walked over to me slowly, "Carson, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Just peachy." I said quietly while taking another sip of my water.

Zack sighed deeply, "Carson, you know you can tell me anything. I'm here for you."

I set my water bottle down on the counter, "You know what, Mr. Baker? I'm fine. I don't need your money, I don't need your help, and I most importantly don't need you." I said, while getting tears in my eyes. I rushed past him and grabbed my coat.

"Carson!" He rushed over to me and grabbed my arm. I started to get angry and pulled my arm out of his grip, "What?!"

Zack exhaled, "Why are you being like this?"

My lips were in a tight line and I was getting read to hit something or cry. I'm not sure what's going to come first. I decided to just be up front with him, "You really want to know?"

He nodded as a response and I exhaled the breath I was holding. Well, here it goes. He's probably going to never want to see me again after this. I looked up into his green eyes, "I'm falling for you. There are you happy?! Yesterday- the way you were acting made me think you were too, but you obviously don't feel the same way, so.." I rushed out of the room, before he could say anything.

Just as I got half-way down the hallway, he caught up to me, "Carson!"

"What?! What do you want now?" I asked as a tear rolled down my cheek.

He placed both hands on my face, "Why are you crying?" He asked, getting worried.

I rolled my eyes, "What else did you expect me to do? Laugh?!"

Zack shook his head, "Carson, we can't do anything. It's wrong and against the law. I could lose my job over this."

"I get it, Mr. Baker. You could of just said you're not interested in me. I didn't need all of those excuses." I pulled myself away from him and tried to walk away, but yet again he stopped me.

This made me really angry, "I swear to god-" I was cut off by him pushing me up against the wall and he crushed his lips against mine. It made my knees go weak. I wasn't sure what to think of this, but I didn't care. I just deepened the kiss more and let my hands go around his neck to rest behind his head. I've never kissed anyone like this before, hell I've never even kissed anyone before, but I was definitely liking the way it was making my heart pound and I was getting this fuzzy feeling in my stomach.

Before we go any further, he pulled away abruptly. I was breathing heavily and he eyed me, "Now, what were you saying about me not being interested in you?" Zack asked, which made me smile. Maybe he really did like me.

Zack took his phone and checked the time, "I got to go, but since you don't have School tomorrow, we're going to start our Math tutoring."

This made me groan heavily, "C'mon-"

He cut me off, "We had a deal, Carson."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest, "Fine."

"Before I go.." He trailed off and took a couple more steps toward me. I cocked an eyebrow in confusion, but he cupped my face again. My heart beat went into over-drive and his head dipped down. His lips met mine again and I was in heaven. I put more into the kiss than last time, and his lips parted. I had no clue what I was doing, but my body took control and my tongue slipped into his warm mouth where it met his tongue. He moaned into my mouth and it made my knees shake.

He broke the kiss and rested his forehead against mine, "You're going to be the death of me." Zack pecked my lips once more and headed down the hallway, "Tomorrow, bright and early! You better be ready!" He winked and turned the corner.

I rested up against the corner, still in a daze from that kiss. What did I get myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, it only took 9 chapters for them to kiss! That wasn't so bad, was it? (;

Anyways, I didn't really have time to grammar/spell check. I will fix everything tomorrow.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! <3

I hope everyone had a great one!