Swinging Keys

The taste of domination is sweet

The morning after, Mayla left Kellin's bunk bed and walked back to her tourbus. Hopefully for her, everyone was still asleep, except some roadies who were busy packing stuff. She took a good 10 minutes in the shower before getting back in her own bunk. As she sat, Kalea poked her outside the curtains of her bunk, followed soon by Mike Fuentes, who quitted her bunk without a word, just as she did an hour earlier with Kellin. The 2 girls smiled at each others and went back to sleep for a few hours.

It's only around 11, when the buses arrived to their next destination, that most of the crew met at the catering. Mayla was surprised to see everyone acting like they only went to see a movie at the theater the night before. She saw Soleia and Danny greeting each others and walking in different directions, Kalea and Mike barely nodding at each others and Chandler... well, Chandler is Chandler, she was still staring at Tony. She cringed when she saw Tony had a big bruise on his side, below his armpit. "God she's rough" said Mayla to herself

"who's rough?" asked Soleia, from behind her. She was smiling at her as she sat in front of her
"oh uh, i just noticed Tony had a big bruise on his side"
"Yeah, Chandler can be rough" said Soleia, eating some chicken salad "How was your night?"
"I am... surprisingly not too sore this morning" said Mayla, suddenly noticing she didn't have any marks on her. "How was yours?"
"I never speak of my nights with Danny. No one can deal with that" smirked the young lady
"Deal with what? Nights with Danny?" Asked Kalea, joining them. Soleia nodded, making Kalea hissed like she just recalled some painful memories.
"I don't care" shrugged Soleia "I like it rough."
"Yeah, everyone likes it rough" said Mayla, eating her pulled pork sandwich. Soleia and Kalea looked at each others before bursting in laugh
"Dear, Danny is a whole other level. We're not talking about a little spank on the ass while he takes you from behind!" said Kalea, whispering so no one could hear them. Mayla rose her eyebrow, not to sure to understand. Soleia sighed and rolled her eyes.
"Choking, tying, dominating, humiliating... all that jazz!" said Soleia, not looking alarmed by all the stuff she just mentioned.
"Once, his handprint stayed on my neck for almost a week!" said Kalea to Mayla
"Oh god that's horri... Are you squirming?!" asked mayla, looking at Soleia in disbelief.
"sorry" she said sheepishly, a slight grin spread on her face

Chandler joined them a bit after with Austin, who sat by Soleia
"How are my favorite ladies doing!" smiled Austin. Mayla thought it was weird how different he was from last night, when he was enjoying the power he had over everyone. She smiled to him before going back to her plate. Kalea and him were casually talking about the shows to come while Chandler was talking with Danny who had joined them. Mayla shivered at their view. They reminded her of these old rumours of Angelina Jolie and her brothers being too cozy.

After the dinner, Soleia got out of the catering tent to go prepare the merch when someone grabbed her arm

"Hey sweetie, you have time for a cigarette?" Asked Mike, holding out his pack to her
"Sure." Soleia took one and stood in front of him, playing with the smoke, letting it roll out of her mouth
"Do you have time after your day?" Asked Mike, looking at her
"You know quite well I'm busy until the site is closed, Mike" smiled Soleia
"I know, i just thought maybe... We could have some fun" He smirked and grabbed her hips, licking his lips
"You know just like me we can't, it's the rule..." Soleia moved out of his grip "And you know quite well I'm a submissive little bitch when it comes to following Austin's rules" Soleia whispered the last part, grabbing Mike's penis over his jeans. The drummer swallowed the lump in his throat as he looked at the girl he desired walking away, making her hips roll.

********************************

Whimpers could be barely heard from behind Of Mice & Men's tourbus. A short while after, whimpers were followed by moans and heavy breathing. Kalea and Austin emerged from behind the bus, replacing their clothing.
"you'll lose all your authority if they find out" said Kalea, looking in a window to replace her hair
"I'm the chief, I can do what I want" said Austin, buttoning his jeans
"So is Soleia, yet she does what you say"
"But she likes to obey! It makes her wet... just like you" smirked Austin, grabbing Kalea's neck and putting her against the bus
"It doesn't take a lot to make me wet, Austin" replied Kalea, pushing his hand
"I know. That's why you're my favorite whore" said Austin, smacking her ass. Kalea turned around and stared at him
"Lady. My favorite lady." Said Austin, correcting himself
"Much better." said Kalea, grabbing her bag "I'll have to go get Mayla ready for her show, we'll talk later?"
"As usual" Said Austin, getting in the bus

********************************

Emilie got into Pierce The Veil's back lounge to meet Tony. She finally had find some time to pass it with him.
"Hey Tony! I got the new Star Wars edition and I thought... oh, hi Chandler" Emilie froze as she saw the other girl sitting by Tony, her hand on his thigh.
"Hey Em" smiled weakly Tony, hiding the bulge in his pants
"Don't hide such a beautiful thing" Smirked Chandler, moving Tony's hands away, rubbing harder and harder on his pants. "Em can join us... Unless it's not her kind and she wants to leave"
Em stopped for a second; it was not her nature to do this kind of stuff, but she really wanted Tony. More than anyone, probably even more than Chandler. Without thinking about it for a second, she sat by Tony and unbuckled his belt. Her hands were shaking but she managed to take out his penis and give it a few strokes.
"Very good. I'm surprised, Emilie" smiled Chandler, getting on her knees to suck the tip of Tony's dick. He moaned lightly as Emilie turned his head to kiss him, her other hand on his shaft, stroking him. Tony seemed to lose his mind between the two girls: one of his hand was playing in Chandler's hair as he was visibly loving what her mouth was doing, and his other hand was busy finding his way in Emilie's pants.
"Lay down on the floor" whispered Chandler, who couldn't work more on his as he kept moving. Jealousy seized her when she saw Tony grab Emilie to position her above his mouth. After a few second, Emilie's moans was all that you could hear in the room. "No way I'll lose this" thought Chandler. She got up and lift her dress, sitting on Tony's hardened dick. It took her a few minutes to adjust herself to him as she started to move quicker and quicker. She knew she had to make him come quickly as Emilie was almost there; Tony kept moving his tongue from the back to the front, occasionally poking his tongue in her wet slit. Chandler kept rocking on Tony's hard dick when she moaned loudly, as he hit her spot. Her moves started to be more and more frantic. A moment later, Emilie screamed Tony's name, pulling on his hair, her body violently shaking. Chandler tightened her muscles around Tony's dick, as she felt the orgasm taking over her. Right after, she felt Tony's warm load filling her. Without a word, Chandler got up and smiled at Tony, leaving Emilie half naked and questioning herself about what had just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
3rd chapter because people begged me
so yeah
comments would be really nice. from all you 60 readers