Status: This Story is ACTIVE! ^-^ Enjoy~

It's Time for Us to Take a Chance

Prologue

"...and don't forget to pack me a pair of his boxers or tighty whities, alright?" Allyson says as she places the last of my (3) bags into the trunk of the car. I laugh at her weirdness. "Alright, Ally, if I go to jail for stealing Ryan's stuff I'm coming for you afterwords." I threaten her. "Don;t worry; I'll pay your bail." "With what money?" I raise a brow at my broker-than-the-hobo-that-lives-in-front-of-our-apartment-building best friend. "Yours, of course. With the tour job you got at Honda, you'll be able to bail yourself out." she scoffs and rolls her eyes, not wanting to admit that she hasn't a dime.

I groan and lean onto the car. "I can't believe I'm gonna see Ryan again. It's been so long." Allyson opens the door to the driver's side. "You're so lucky, Paigie, you get to meet Panic at the Disco! What more can a girl ask for?" Allyson sighs. She was right. I am lucky. Panic at the Disco was going on yet another Honda tour. Since Ryan and Jon decided to join the band again, the group decided to be the pretty faces for this years Honda Civic tour; and guess who gets to travel along with them - thanks to my Uncle Bobbie, aka my boss, who got me a job as crew since he loves me so - little ol me!

"Where's Jake. He wont be able to see me off." I pout. "Probably off licking whipped cream off another she-boy." Allyson states. I can't help but to giggle. (You'll find out about it later, don't worry.) As if on cue Jake jogs up to the car, a little bit of whipped cream around his mouth. I choke on my laughter while Ally whales at the sight. Jake shoots me a confused look, which only causes me to burst with uncontrollable laughter. I know it was wrong to laugh, but hey, that was kinda hilarious. "What?" he asks, utterly confused. How adorable.

"Paige implied that you ditched her for whipped cream and a she-boy." Ally lies. But Jake knows well enough that I would never almost never say something like that - especially not since the accident. I take a tissue from the pocket of my Paramore hoddie and wipe his whipped face clean. "Thanks," he blushes. My cheeks burn a little and I tell him not to mention it.

You can plainly see that both Ally and Jake are my best friends, but that doesn't help the fact that I have a massive crush on Jake. From his sandy brown hair to those hypnotizing hazel eyes, everything was perfect when it came to him. But we decided we wouldn't want a ruined friendship because of a bad break up (and we didn't want to leave Ally out).

"Paige, c'mon, you're gonna miss your flight!" Allyson yells from inside the car. Jake and I scurry into the car like a pair of frightened mice and Ally drives off to the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello! Comments mean love in this kind of situation. I really hope ya enjoied the story, cuz guess what! It's my first fan fic! :D haha, no, but really. It'd be nice for a few comments to suddenly appear in that little comment, er, place-thingy.

Thank you for reading!