Status: This Story is ACTIVE! ^-^ Enjoy~

It's Time for Us to Take a Chance

Chapter Twenty: The Feeling of Making a Brat Happy. Eh...

Brendon runs off stage and hugs me tightly. "You're so pretty!" he slurs. "Drunk on the job, Bren? Shame. On. You," I giggle. "I'm not that drunk. Just a little," he laughs. "Well, you have visitors tonight, so you'd better behave yourself," I say. He holds me by the waist and smiles down at me. The faint, familiar smell of booze began to radiate from his breath. I push away. "I'm sorry. That smell is horrid." I swat the air and frown. "I'm sorry, babe, I'll get cleaned up," he kisses me on the cheek before heading to the bathroom.

"So, Paige, what did the tech crew lady want from you?" Joey asks as she bounces on the couch. Ugh, thinking of that bitch only pissed me off. "She was reading me all this hate shit about me and Brendon," I scoff. "That's gonna happen. I found this magazine website that had a few pictures of me and Spence. People talkin' a truck load of shit, but never has the balls, or lady-balls, to do shit about it," Cassidie snaps. "Maybe that's because you're nowhere to be found out on the street?" I smile at her. She shrugs and nods, admitting that I was right.

"So, what'd she say?" Joey brings up the subject again. "Just bull shit. Nothing worth getting me all pissed off about. I'm just glad they don't have a reason to come out of their tour bus because if I see her, I'm gonna be moppin' up skank off the floor," I place my hands in my lap. Brendon emerges from the bathroom, followed by the rest of the gang. Brendon makes me sit on his lap, Ryan sits next to us, which was next to Joey, Jon pops a squat on the floor, and Spencer and Cassidie move it outside.

"They're adorable!" Joey sings with hearts in her blue eyes. "Not as adorable as us," Brendon kisses my neck and I smile. "Hell yeah," I giggle. The door creeks open and Cassidie enters. "Paigie, your guests are here," she cheeses. The two girls from earlier today enter the room, flabbergasted by what they saw (Which was only a messy lounge area filled with sweat-scented boys). I stand up from Brendon's lap to take a spot next to the two girls. "This is Skylar and Sapphire. I met them today at the store. They are such big fans of yours," I clap my hands together.

"Oh my gos, it's Ryan Ross!" Sapphire screams and dashes to Ryan, catching him in a suffocating hug. "She's...so...cute." he says through clenched teeth. "Brendon Urie..." Skylar says in a daze. "Go and say hello. He doesn't bite. But if he does, tell me," I joke with her. She hops over to him and pokes his face. "He's 100% real, too!" she looks back at me and hollers. "Uh, yeah." I scratch the back of my head awkwardly. Little girls are weird. Brendon, Ryan, Spencer, and Jon talk with the girls while we clean up a little. Before long, Skylar is bouncing towards me, the cheesiest grin on her pale face. "Thank you so much! Brendon's so weird and hyper...and he smells weird too, but other than that, he's great!" she smiles.

"Are you leaving?" I ask. She nods. "Mom sent me a text. She's waiting outside. She didn't want to come back and say hi...but she wanted me to thank you," she smiles. "No problem," I chuckle at how gitty and excited she is. "Can I get a picture...with you and Brendon?" she asks with a blush. I agree to take the picture.She guides me to Brendon's side. I sit on his lap and she stands next to me. "Make a funny face! On 3... 1. 2. 3!" Brendon ends up kissing me on my jaw line by the time she'd snapped the photo.

"I want that picture. Here," I take her phone and enter my number. Skylar switches it back over to the photo to examine the picture. My eyes are crossed and my tongue is out, Brendon's kissing me - that weirdo - and Skylar has her cheeks puffed up like a little chipmunk with her eyes clamped shut. "Adorable," Joey says as she skips over to see. "I just complete the photo!" Brendon runs a hand through his hair and smirks. Skylar laughs along with Joey. Ryan takes her phone from me and looks over it. "I think Skylar looks way better than Brendon," he admits. "What about me?" I pout. "You're beautiful!" Skylar answers for him. I can't help but to blush.

With that, I walk the two girls to the front of the building - sunglasses and Ryan's scarf to cover my identity - and to their car. "Send me that picture, alright, Skylar?" I ask. She smiles and nods. "And you watch over her, okay, Sapphire?" The little girl nods and they run through the sea of people and into their cars. Yep! My good deed for the day has been done!