Status: This Story is ACTIVE! ^-^ Enjoy~

It's Time for Us to Take a Chance

Chapter Four: When You Figure Out Your Dream Boy is an Egotistic Beotch

My heart throbs harder than...something that throbs really hard! I can feel my hands sweating. Why am I so nervous?

The door swings open and there he stands. He goes wide eyed once he notices who I am. "Paige?" he asks questioningly. "Ryan!" I scream out, bringing him into a tight embrace. "Hey, watch your guitar," Cassidie says. Oh shit, I forgot to leave it back at our bus...oh well, it's too late now... Ryan squeezes me tightly. "Holy shit, I can't believe it's you! It's been so long," he laughs. "3 years, to be exact," I say, still hugging him. "Well, instead of breaking my back, how about you and your friends come inside and say hello to the others," he says, trying to preserve the air I was restricting him from.

Ryan guides me onto the bus. Joey and Cassidie follow up close behind. We enter and it's notably larger than ours. It's spacious and roomy. The kitchenette is broader and they have more room to put their clothes in and everything. They have the same dining area as us, the table and bench just being slightly wider than ours.

I scan the room for the rock stars. Spencer was sitting at the table, texting away. Jon was folding a paper airplane and Brendon was no where to be found. "Oh my god, it's Spencer Smith," Cassidie exhales. I roll my eyes. "Hey, guys! This is my old friend, Paige. Paige, this is Spencer, Jon, and Brendon went to pee," I laugh. "Hey, there," Spencer greets me with a smile. "Hello. Nice to meet cha," Jon says from his bunk. I wave. "And who might you two be?" Ryan asks Joey and Cassidie.

"That's Cassidie and that's Joey. They're helping me take care of you guys on the tour," "Well, it's good to meet you guys," Ryan smiles. "Holy shit, that's Spencer Smith," Cassidie exhales again. "You should really stop saying that," I tell her. Spencer chuckles. Ryan gestures for us to take a seat. Cassidie sits next to Spencer and they immediately hit it off. Jon makes Joey laugh a few times and Ryan and I sit and reminisce.

"You still got that old guitar? I woulda thought with how hard you worked, you would have bought a new one." Ryan laughs. "You gave her to me. I love Woody. She's my baby," I say, caressing the neck of the instrument. "You still call her Woody, hu?" Ryan chuckles. "Hell yeah. We came up with that name together. I wouldn't change it," I scoff. It felt good talking to Ryan. As long as it's been...

I hear a toilet flush and faucet water run. "Brendon's coming," Jon sings. The back door that lead to the bathroom opens with a squeak. And out he steps. The beautiful Brendon Urie. I bite my tongue to keep from squealing. The grip on my guitar became heavy. "Hey, Pissy Princess, took you long enough," Ryan smiles. Brendon ignores the comment and faces me.

"Hey, you!" he exclaims, a bright smile planted on those ginormous lips of his. "You know Paige?" Ryan asks. He knows me?! Oh my god...he KNOWS me! Wait how? Stalkers come in many different ways, then, hu?

"Yeah, we met at the airport. She was playing her guitar. I kinda pissed her off," he chuckles. I think back. How could Brendon Ure ever piss-wait a minute... That guy from our jam session! That egotistic bastard! "That was you?" I scowl at him. "Hehe, yeah. I'm sorry for that. You were amazing, really. I was just...telling the truth," he shrugs. WHAT THE FUCK?! Two seconds into meeting him and I already want to rip off his...

"Telling the truth? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" "It means if I were to play at an airport, I could make way more than 37 bucks and a condom." he scoffs. Oh. Hell. No. "Then play..." I say. "What? You want me to play? Why?" he laughs, looking around at the guys. "Damn, Urie, you got yourself in some deep shit," Ryan laughs. "Paige, do you really thinks that's a good i-" "I want him to play a song and try to sing it better than me. I bet if you weren't famous, I could make more cash than you playing in a random venue." I say.

"Whatever. That's probably because those glasses make you look like a sexy nerd." he states. I hide my now red face. A sexy nerd? "That's not true! You're hot too, girls'll throw cash in just to get a feel of those fish lips you got there." I point out. He laughs and I fold my arms at that stupid comment. Joey and the others laugh.

"Fine. I'll play. And whoever wins gets to have the looser-" "You *cough* *cough*." I smile innocently. He smirks and rolls his eyes. "The looser has to do whatever the winner wants." Brendon smirks. "You play dirty, Urie." I say. "You know me." he shrugs. "The judges, Joey, Ryan, and Spencer." Cassidie says. They all agree. "Ladies first." Brendon says, gesturing to me. I roll my eyes and ready my guitar. Here we go...
♠ ♠ ♠
You know the deal: Comment, Message and you get wuv. ^-^ not that I don't love you already for reading~