Status: Complete

Jeah, Whatever

[three]

[Natalie]

I woke up the next morning, not feeling amazing, not really remembering much of what happened but I was somewhat happy. I looked at my surroundings, I was not in our suite. I rolled over and saw a note.

Natalie,

We had swim but I didn’t want to wake you, stay as long as you like. Call or text if you need something I put my number in your phone. -Ryan

I was once again in Ryan’s shirt but this time I was missing my underwear. Memory of that came back. Whoa. That explains my smile. I looked over and saw some jean shorts that were longer, a belt, gladiator sandals and a shirt. Then I remembered more of Andrea being drunk off her ass and Natalie helping us out.

I took a shower and put Ryan’s button up back on. I rolled up the sleeves and belted it around the waist and used the shorts and sandals. I threw my hair up into a bun and called my sister.

“No,” she groaned.

“Get up, drunky,” I stated. It was close to noon.

“I’m dying just go without me,” She said dramatically.

“Andrea just get up, dad’s called like four times, we have lunch with them in half an hour,” I snapped, noting the missed calls and texts from my dad. I heard her starting to move and hung up.

I decided to text Ryan.

It’s N. Just woke up, taking your shirt..again. xo-

I met Andrea downstairs and we rushed off to lunch. My mother was not pleased with our appearances and Andrea could barely open her eyes.

At lunch my dad told me I need to keep talking to athletes and my mom told Andrea she needed to sit up straight. I felt my phone go off and looked to it.

“Natalie, we’re at the table,” my mother snapped.

“Sorry, it’s an athlete,” I said, excusing the polite rule.

-glad you’re alive, i must say last night..wow. oh and stop stealing my clothes-

-they look better on me ;)- I replied

-true but I’m gonna be naked by the time the olympics are over!-

-oh no Ryan Lochte better find a shirt to put on! SAID NO ONE EVER!-

-touche’ but our you coming to the men’s relay tonight?-

-yup, I’ll be there!-

“Natalie Marie, who on earth is this athlete that won’t stop texting you?!” My mother demanded. I looked to Andrea, she would be no help.

“Men’s swimmer. They want me at the finals tonight,” I said.

“I’m coming,” Andrea yawned.

“Uhm, no you’re not, you’re having dinner with your mother,” my mom wasn’t letting Andrea out with how she looked.

After lunch, we went to our hotel and got new keys and made our way back to our room, Andrea crashed immediately and I put on clothes that were mine, folding Natalie’s and Ryan’s things into an oversized purse. I soon made my way to the aquatic center where the men’s 4x100 relay would be taking place.

I stood on the deck again and watched as the boys dove in, the United States was battling it out for first and as they took lead, Ryan jumped in the pool and swam only, somehow, he lost the lead and the guys weren’t taking gold but silver instead. Nathan and Cullen were smiling nonetheless but Michael and Ryan were both defeated looking. I looked at Ryan who saw me and put his head down and walked the other way.

I couldn’t help but wonder if he blamed me for losing gold.

He didn’t talk to me at all, I ended up going to the meddling ceremony and saw him standing with his teammates, still looking upset with himself. When they got off the podium I walked to where he could see me. He sighed and walked my way.

“Hi,” he said solemnly.

“Hey, I’m sorry,” it was all I could say.

“No, it’s not your fault. I was just not in it somehow,” he said, playing with the hem of my shirt.

“Look, if I’m distracting you in any way, we can, I don’t know stop,” I said

“No, definitely not. You’re not distracting me. I just probably should not go out tonight,” he said.

“Of course,” I smiled at him, trying to cheer him up.

“And I’m just really embarrassed. Natalie, I lost us the race. And I lost it in front of you,” he said, I could see shame on his face, I put his face between my hands.

“Ryan, you didn’t lose the race, you got a freaking silver medal, you beat out like 28 other men for this medal, I’m proud of you and all the team,” I promised him. He rested his forehead on mine.

“Can we leave, please?” He whispered, cameras were headed our way to try and figure out who Ryan was with. He handed me his bouquet as we quietly left the arena, he took his medal and put it in his pocket. He clearly was still not happy.

We decided to go to his place again, he took off his US warm up and put on basketball shorts and a long sleeve shirt. He fell onto his bed and turned on the TV, I didn’t really know what to do with myself.

“Lay with me,” he asked. I threw my bag down and snuggled with Ryan. He just held me there as we said nothing to each other.

I had to make him feel better but I didn’t know how. I also had no idea what any of this meant about where our relationship was going. I got up and grabbed my phone to text his best friend, looking for advice on what to do.

-HELP! I need to cheer up Ry!-

-sexual favors-

I rolled my eyes

-I’m serious, i think he’s about to cry or something-

-see text above-

-you’re no help-

-no, for real, just be there with him, maybe even stay the night, I will stay with Nate, give him a backrub, just tell him he doesn’t suck-

I put down my phone and noticed Ryan was passed out. I slipped out of the room to pick up some clothes from my suite and grab some mint chocolate chip ice cream. I snuck back in the room, where ryan was still passed out, which made me feel better. I took off my clothes and put on one of his button ups I stole, I kept a few buttons unbuttoned and straddled him awkwardly as he was laying on his side.

I kissed his jawline and neck as he began stirring in his sleep. He turned on his back, and I fell off the bed.

“Shit, Natalie, I’m sorry,” he said. I just laughed from the floor. Ryan looked down at me from the bed as I got myself back to normal and straddled him once more. He put his hands on top of my thighs.

“That was a pleasant wake up,” he smiled. I bent down to kiss him once more.

“I brought you the Natalie Crenshaw cheerer upper,” I smiled. He looked at me as I reached for the bag that contained the ice cream.

“Mint chocolate chip ice cream and well, me, for the entire night, we can order take out, my treat and do anything you want,” I bit my lip, literally meaning it.

“Anything?” he raised his eyebrows, I nodded.

“Yes, Ryan, anything,” I whispered in his ear.

“But first, Ice cream, because eating dessert before dinner is the best and I don’t want it to melt,” I said handing him a spoon while grabbing the other I stole from the dining hall.

We sat in bed eating ice cream as I told him about myself.

“So what’s the craziest thing you did at Yale?” He asked.

“I’m not sure if this is crazy but it was my very last day being a student and living with my roommate and we decided we wanted to have a three way,” I shrugged, he looked at me with a big grin.

“You didn’t,” he said shocked.

“Oh we did. It wasn’t at all weird because Kate was my absolute best friend and the guy was also our really good friend and we were all curious,” I shrugged.

“Would you do it again?” He asked.

“I don’t know, it wouldn’t be as special like that united us for life, you know?” I explained.

“I guess, did you like kissing Kate?” He asked. I took another bite of ice cream.

“I still definitely am totally into guys, no questioning,” I assured him.

“Cool, but did you like it?” He asked again.

“I guess, I mean, yeah, it was a memorable night,” I shrugged.

“So you really are a freak in the sheets,” he grinned. I put my spoon down and got on top of him.

“Wouldn’t you like to find out,” I smirked.

“Oh very much so, yes,” he said with desire and lust filling his bright blue eyes. He looked at me and began kissing my collar bone, moving his shirt down my shoulders, nibbling here and there. He began planting kisses on the top of my breasts and dipped his tongue into my bra to lick my nipples, I bit down on his shoulder in pleasure.

“Your breast are your sweet spot,” he grinned, unbuttoning his shirt more and allowing me to pull it off, leaving me in my underwear. I was glad to be wearing a see through lacy black bra with matching cheeky underwear.

He reached behind me to unclasp my bra when we heard a knock at the door. I collapsed next to him.

“Who is it?” He asked, standing up

“Dude, its me, I just want to grab some clothes and not come back for the night,” Connor said through the door. Ryan looked at me, slightly annoyed as I slipped under the blankets.

“Hurry,” Ryan demanded when he opened the door.

Connor grabbed his bag quickly and left, Ryan locked the door and came back to where I was in bed.

“So many interruptions,” he groaned. I giggled and grabbed the directory to look for something for dinner.

“Oh we can have Chinese!” I suggested.

“In England?” He laughed.

“We have it in America,” I reasoned.

“Yeah, Chinese people make it,” he pointed out.

“How do you know these people aren’t Chinese?” I rebutted. He looked defeated.

“You’re probably right, well how about some of this, it’s a sandwich place,” I suggested, Ryan was interested.

As we waited for the food to arrive, we continued playful banter and getting to know each other.

“My parents, they’ve been through a ton getting me here, being one of five kids,” Ryan explained.

“And do you help them now?” I asked.

“Absolutely, I owe everything I have to them,” he explained. I kissed him lightly.

When our food came, we fed each other, grossing ourselves out and had some heavy make out sessions in between. But he never forced the idea of sex on to me, which I appreciated.

Then suddenly, my phone went off.

Andrea.

“What, Andrea?” I answered.

“Natalie, I- I did something stupid,” she said, I could tell she was holding back tears.

“What did you do? Where are you,” I asked.

“I’m in the bathroom, I-I finally gave my virginity up,” she cried. I sat up and Ryan looked at me unsure.

“It’s okay, Andy, where are you?” I asked her.

“I told you a bathroom!” She panicked.

“Well, sweetie, there are multiple bathrooms in this city, whose bathroom are you in?” I asked trying to remain calm.

“I’m in Nate’s room,” she paused, “with Connor,” she said as she started sobbing. I felt so bad for her.

“Okay, okay, calm down, I’m not far from you, I’m coming, just breathe,” I said hanging up and looking at Ryan.

“Is everything okay?” He asked. I rubbed my forehead.

“My sister just lost her v-card. To Connor,” I sighed as I got up and put on real clothes and fixed my hair. Ryan also got up too and got dressed.

“Is she hurt?” He asked.

“I don’t think so, I think she’s just really upset about the whole situation. You don’t have to come with me,” I said he opened the door for me.

“I know i don’t but I want to,” he said.

“I’m sorry I ruined this cheer up night,” I said.

“Uh, you didn’t, at all, thank you for all of this,” he assured me.

I got to Nathan’s room and knocked, Connor opened the door.

“She won’t come out, I-I didn’t force myself on her, you know I wouldn’t, Ryan,” Connor promised, I pushed passed him not caring and knocked on the bathroom door.

“Andy, it’s Natalie,” I said, she opened the door and hugged me.

“Oh God, Natalie, I never want to have sex again! It was awkward and it hurt a lot, and it wasn’t at all fun,” she sobbed. I wanted to laugh at her but I knew that would be the wrong thing to do.

“Oh Andrea, your first time is always painful, your body is going to react a little weird. But that’s no reason to say you’re never doing it again. And my first time was awkward too,” I assured her.

“But it was with someone you truly cared about, I don’t even like Connor,” she cried.

“And that part sucks, but sweetie, you were playing him a little bit, that’s what happens,” I rubbed her back.

“not to me!” She yelled.

“Okay, okay, but you know what? It’s not a huge deal, you got the awkward part over and that’s always nice. And at least Connor isn’t ugly, he’s an attractive dude,” I tried to think of the good.

Andrea finally stopped crying.

“You’re right, I just feel so stupid,” she sighed.

“Yeah, that happens, trust me, but you clean yourself up and come out when you’re ready, no one is going to judge you or laugh at you,” I promised and left her to clean up.

“Is she okay?” Connor asked. Ryan was sitting down, bouncing his right foot.

“She’s fine, but look, don’t say anything to her, she’s really embarrassed about it, it was her first time and she feels dumb,” I said.

“I’m so sorry Natalie,” Connor apologized.

“It’s not all your fault, Connor,” I told him. I looked to Ryan who looked upset.

I sat down next to him and we went to the hallway for a moment.

“It is his fault, Natalie, it’s all his fault. He has a thing about virgin girls,” Ryan growled.

“Don’t all guys though?” I asked.

“Not really, not like Connor. I feel awful for her,” Ryan sighed. I pulled him into a hug.

“Andrea is a tough girl, she’ll be okay,” Ryan squeezed me tight and led me back to the room as Andrea came out of the bathroom.

Ryan pulled me onto his lap and we all sat in silence for a moment, not sure what to do. It was awkward.

“Jeah okay, we should all go sit by the river,” Ryan suggested, breaking the ice.

“Excuse me, jeah?” I looked at him.

“Yeah, jeah,” he said laughing.

“No,” I said.

“C’mon, you like it,” he laughed.

“No I don’t,” I replied as we headed out to the river.

“Come on, Natalie just yell out jeah, you’ll see the awesome in it,” he begged.

Our argument was causing Andrea to laugh, which was nice to hear and see after she had just been panicked and sobbing.

“Ryan I’m not going to say it, stop trying to make it happen, it’s NOT going to happen,” I said quoting Mean Girls.

Ryan and I held hands as the four of us went to the river and we continued to argue about his made up word.

“If you don’t say it I’m going to throw you into the river,” he said to me seriously. We stopped on the bridge. I shrugged.

“I don’t fall to peer pressure, Ryan,” I said seriously. I stood next to my sister as I felt Ryan wrap around me and lift me up.

"No but you're about to fall in this bacteria driven river," he smirked widely. I held on tightly to him, getting a little more nervous.

"Actually, I have a far cleaner idea, I don't want to walk around with you smelling bad, that's just embarrassing for me," he stated.

Ryan picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

“Come on,” he told Connor and Andrea. I sighed and looked at the view he was allowing me to have, his butt. I began tapping it and making beats boredly as I was carried through the city. We ended up at the aquatic center which was weirdly quiet and empty.

“I know this pool well so throwing you in won’t give you a disease” he told me.

“But it can all end if you just say the word,” he continued. He maneuvered me so he was now holding me bridal style, I looked him in the eye.

“I will never say that stupid word,” I said. He turned his head and waited for a minute.

“Okay,” he said, without hesitation he flung me into the pool.

I was going to make him pay. Make him think that maybe I couldn’t swim. I held my breath as long as I possibly could, making him think something wasn’t right, making him feel bad for getting me wet.

Not long after I felt my body being lifted out of the water. I kept my eyes closed and held my breath.

“Andrea why didn’t you just tell me she couldn’t swim!?” He yelled as he dragged me out of the water. I was trying so hard not to laugh. I felt him hover over me and he began to perform CPR, when he plugged my nose and began to breathe into my mouth, I began to kiss him, he accepted my kiss and then pulled away, slightly pissed off.

“I really just jumped in the pool after you for no reason,” he looked at me, I watched the water drop down from his face. I saw Andrea take Connor’s hand and they jumped in together.

“Oops,” I said biting my lip. Ryan’s bitter face turned to a smile and shook his head.

“well played, Crenshaw, well played,” he said, falling down next to where I was laying.

“You think Andrea is okay now?” Ryan asked. I looked to the pool where she was trying to push Connor under.

“I think for now she’s faking it not to be embarrassed but I think she’ll always be bummed out about losing it to someone she doesn’t love, or even like in that way,” I sighed. I felt bad for my sister.

“Well we barely know each other,” Ryan pointed out, “and we’ve almost had sex like three times,” he said.

“It’s also not our first times,” I informed.

“Uhm, I’m a virgin,” Ryan looked at me seriously. I busted out in laughter.

“No but it’s like, I don’t know, sex is a big deal, don’t get me wrong, but you don’t want to give your first time to just anyone, it’s big deal,” I tried to explain.

"So am I a big deal, Natalie?" He raised his eyebrows. I looked down at my shirt and played with the hem.

"Let's not stroke your ego anymore tonight, Lochte," I smiled.

"It's also getting late," Ryan said, looking at the clock on the wall.

I rode on his back to the hotel as Connor and Andrea followed behind.

I hopped down at the Village entrance and kissed Ryan goodnight, it gave me a funny feeling, like I was going to fall for Ryan Lochte at any moment.

And that was absolutely terrifying.