Status: Complete

Jeah, Whatever

[six]

I knew I wouldn’t be seeing Ryan until all of his races were over. Instead of lying around, wondering when I would be able to talk to him, I decided to finally spend time with my mother.

“So, Andrea says you’re smitten with an attractive man,” my mother asked as we shopped. I wanted to look for stuff for Ryan’s birthday but with my mother? Not so much.

“We’re hanging out,” I said not wanting to talk to her about this.

“Well, which one is it?” She asked as I picked up a Marc Jacobs dress.

“Ryan Lochte, mom,” I said, moving on to another dress.

“Oh I know him, I don’t know, Natalie, he doesn’t sound like a worthy guy,” my mother was clearly concerned about the player image Ryan so greatly has.

“Mom, we’re just hanging out,” I re-stated.

“Just be cautious of him, Nat, he doesn’t seem like a boy of class,” my mother scoffed. I rolled my eyes and spotted dress that I wanted.

A light pink chiffon lace dress that was strapless. The bodice had silver and gold sequins on the sweetheart breast. It looked absolutely perfect. I handed it to my mother who didn’t even bother to look at a price tag.

I continued to look around and found a lingerie section. As weird as it would be to have my mother around, I needed to get something fun.

I found the perfect thing. A glittery gold teddy. Only the bra part was gold and glittery and the bodice fell to a golden silk. To match there were underwear that one could also buy but I figured why even bother. It would, after all, be his birthday.

“Oh Natalie, tell me you aren’t,” my mother said disappointedly when she saw what was in my hand.

“Mom, I’m 24,” I said simply, also handing her the teddy. She sighed and added it to her pile of things.

“I just don’t want to think that you’re a part of his one night stand ways,” she said, fixing the collar of my shirt.

“I know what I’m doing, promise,” I assured her. Even though I really had no clue.
I went to lunch with my mother before having to go to the aquatic center to watch the races. Ryan had asked that I wear something cute and make sure to stand near the coaches so he could see me before he jumped in.

That was kind of sweet.

I stood by the coaches as the swimmers came out, Ryan would be swimming the 200 backstroke first. I saw him walk out the waiting area, with his stern, ready to go face. I saw him look over at me. He gave me a small nod and wink before he started to stretch.

Soon the race was over. Ryan had gotten bronze. He hopped out the water and went straight to the other pool to cool down but keep his body ready for the next race. I looked at him as he swam slowly back and forth as the women came in for their final. I notice Connor come up beside me.

“We want to take Ryan out tonight for his birthday and at midnight have celebratory shots, what do you think?” He asked me.

“I think that I have plans for him tomorrow so that’s fine,” I shrugged.

“I think his family is keeping him tomorrow,” he informed.

“Well that changes things, but it’s still okay,” I said, thinking that we could go out with everyone and get the late night alone.

“But you can’t come back to the room, at all, so have your clothes out,” I said. Connor held his hands up in defense, promising he wouldn’t be anywhere near the room tonight.

Soon, Ryan was back up on the blocks, this time going against Michael for the last time ever. As the two went head to head, it was Michael that came out on top, I felt like he would be satisfied with that. Ryan and Michael hugged on the deck and they were both looking pretty content. Ryan was being interviewed when an older woman approached me.

“Hey Ike,” Connor said hugging her.

“So this must be Natalie,” she smiled. I didn’t know who she was but I shook her hand and she pulled me into a hug instead.

“Natalie, this is Ryan’s mom,” Connor explained. I stood a little straighter.

“Oh hello, it’s so nice to meet you,” I said, I was incredibly intimidated by her presence.

Ryan came over and pulled me into a big hug, getting me all wet.

“Cool Ryan, now I’m wet,” I said, trying to pull away.

“All ready? It’s not like you haven’t seen my body like this before,” he smirked. I turned bright red as his mother was right there.

“Hey mom,” he said, hugging his mother next.

“Silver, not too bad kid,” she said hugging him without missing a beat. His sexual comment didn’t phase her.

“Yeah, I guess,” he shrugged, “and it’s done so I’m ready to celebrate the end and my birthday,” he grinned.

“Which is why I came down here, I wanted to remind you that you promised a certain little one you would spend time with us all tomorrow so we’re expecting you,” she informed, Ryan rubbed the back of his neck.

“I will be there up until dinner, I want to take Natalie out properly tomorrow night,” he said, pulling me by the waist.

“That works, Ry, we’ll see you later, Natalie, it was great meeting you, stay dry, for now,” she chuckled before walking away.

“Did your mother just make a semi sexual joke?” I asked in shock.

“My mom’s the best,” he said before walking away to get ready for the podium ceremony and when it was all said and done, I made my way to my suite to get ready for the whole night.

I packed my clothes for tonight and tomorrow and wore the new dress I bought.

As I made my way to Ryan’s room, I could already hear people bustling around inside.

“Natalie, hey,” Ryan said when I entered, everyone was already slightly tipsy.

Ryan took my bag and put it next to his suitcase. He handed me a drink and had me sit on his lap.

“Where’s Andrea tonight?” Connor asked. I raised my eyebrows at him.

“She’s unavailable,” I said simply.

“Whatever, let’s go,” he dismissed me, I went to stand but Ryan pulled me back down.

“Ryan, they’re going to leave without us,” I said. But he didn’t care. He pulled me on top of him and moved his hands up my dress and rested his hands on my ass. I bent down to kiss him and he flipped me over.

His hands traced up my thighs and one dipped into my underwear, he grinned.

“You’re always turned on,” he said. I rolled my eyes.

“I’m not but when a hot guy is touching me, then yes, I am going to be turned on,” I said. He teased around my center and watched me grow frustrated. He quickly pushed two fingers in and I gasped. He pulled out and pulled away.

“Come on, they’re waiting,” he smirked, leaving me there.

“Are you serious right now?” I asked, shocked at the tease he just did.

“You thought you were the only tease? Please, only I go a whole lot worse,” he said as we hopped on the elevator.

“That was just plain rude,” I said, pouting as I pressed myself into him.

“No what’s rude is you always walking around being a constant tease just by being you,” he said, holding me around the waist.

“I can be not myself. I could always run around in a t shirt and shorts,” I suggested as we hailed a cab.

“Yeah, you’d probably make that look hot too,” he groaned out.

We walked into the club where we met up with the rest of the swimmers who handed us each a shot.

“Here’s to Olympic glory, Ryan’s birthday and hot women!” Connor shouted over the music as we all downed our shots.

“No chaser?” Ryan asked, hand crawling up my thigh as I took a drink of his vodka tonic he just received.

“Chasers are for children,” I informed. Ryan began rubbing circles on my inner thigh.

“Can I buy you a drink?” He asked. I shook my head.

“You can dance with me,” I said, pulling his beltloop and dragging him to the dance floor.

Our bodies pressed together. The heat was pulsating between us. His hands roamed all over my body and my skin was becoming ever exposed. Ryan kissed all over my neck sloppily. I was pretty sure that if he could, he would have sex with me right here.

“Let’s just leave,” he said into my ear.

“So you can tease me more?” I asked.

“So I can take you to a place you’ve never been before,” he smirked. I rolled my eyes at his cheesy pick up line.

“Connor wants us to party until midnight,” I informed, Ryan squeezed my ass in frustration and want. I stroked his hair lightly.

“Well luckily he doesn’t control me,” Ryan said rushing us out of the club.

We kept it tame in the cab ride, Ryan was bouncing his leg like crazy and I continued to play with his hair. We rushed through the Olympic village and to his room.

“I’ll be back,” I said, grabbing my bag to change into my “gold medal attire.” I tousled my hair a little bit and put on some bright red lipstick. I opened the door to find Ryan resting against the headboard with his eyes closed.

“Well I would hope my gold medalist isn’t too tired to go gold one more time,” I said, he opened his eyes and smiled widely.

“Wow,” was all he could say. I crawled on the bed and straddled over him. His hands went from my jaw line, to trace my breast lightly, to my waist, and then found home on my ass. As the fabric bunched in his hands, he smirked.

“Someone’s not wearing any underwear,” he said. I slowly unbuttoned the shirt he was wearing, kissing his chest every button I went.

Ryan’s breath started to change and intensify, he sat up and removed his shirt fully.

I began to kiss his jawline, every inch of his body that I could, gently nibbling on his neck here and there. I could tell my slow work was killing him, my hands began undoing his pants and I bent down to slowly pull them off along with his briefs, leaving him completely naked. He pulled me up to his lips as he hungrily kissed me, forcing his tongue into my mouth as we fought for dominance.

His hands began to knead my breast firmly. I gasped into our kiss, liking what he was doing. He moved his right hand down and tugged at the fabric of my nightie. I slowly pulled away and slowly took it off, throwing it on the ground next to the bed. Ryan began to take all he could of me in before he flipped me on the bed.

I tried to regain my position on top but Ryan was much stronger than me.

It was now his turn to kiss every inch of me he could, biting in places that caused me to groan, thus causing him to keep going.

My desire for him was out of control.

“For the love of all things, Ryan, please just take me,” I panted. He looked up at me from my stomach.

“Now, Natalie, you have been painfully teasing me for about a week now, it’s only fair to make you wait a little while longer,” he said slowly as his fingers found a way into my entrance.

“Oh wow,” he said as he felt around. He came back up to me, still working slowly.

“Tell me what you want,” he whispered on my lips. I groaned in delight, frustration, and lust.

“God Ryan would you just do it,” I hissed.

“What is it, Natalie, I’m confused,” he smirked.

“Ryan, fucking fuck me,” I groaned out.

Ryan reached to the bedside table drawer to put on protection. I braced myself for what was to come. Slowly he entered inside of me, causing a slight gasp, once fully in he paused and looked me in the eyes. I saw something in those bright blue eyes of his. A sparkle. Ryan broke eye contact and began to thrust hard and fast, causing profanities and screams to erupt from my mouth. The ego in Ryan came out through every noise I made and he began going even harder.

Our sweat was coming together just as we came together, I could feel I was on the edge of losing it as I cried out once more. Ryan kept thrusting until finally he also peaked and he slowly rode out his orgasm. He pulled out and panted next to me.

I looked over to him and said;

“Happy birthday, Ryan.” He pulled me into him and we fell asleep.

It was a night to remember.
♠ ♠ ♠
meh.