Status: potato!

Yesterday

"Its not the same."

**Frank**
I walked down the hall way. "Dammit Iero!" My boss stopped me. "Why haven't you found him?"
My eyes went wide, "I'm sorry!!" I put my hands up as if to surrender. My boss, Bob Bryar, started to yell at me. "This man is killing people mercilessly and you don't care! How could you be so cruel?!"
I shivered. "Its not my fault!" Bob stomped his foot. He turned around and grabbed my collar. He pulled me close. "Iero if you don't find him I'll kill you before he does!" I nodded. He put me down. I waited until he walked away to practically run to my car. Oh fuck. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.
Gerard?? Why do I love you? I started my car, and drove hone as quickly as I could. It took less than 20 minutes. My eyes started to tear up when I parked. I slammed the car door and ran up to my door. I stopped for a moment. "What the hell?" I looked down at the door handle. "Blood?" I mumbled. Gerard is here. I opened the door, sneaking in and closing it quickly. I stepped in. "Hello darling." I heard a voice from behind me say. Sighing, I turned round to find Gerard sitting in an armchair, rather creepily. His legs were crossed, he was holding his knife. "Hello..." I replied. "Why so depressed?" He asked, walking up to me. He kissed me before I could respond. I broke away. "Gerard we have to talk." Gerard gave me a puppy dog look. I walked away and sat down. Gerard came and sat on my lap. "I don't love you. Not like I did. I dont love you like I loved you yesterday." Gerard's eyebrows furrowed. "You don't love me huh?" He commented, stepping off my lap and looking down. "I love thought you said you'd never top loving me Frankie." He fingered the tip of his knife. My eyes widened as I realized what might happen. "I am the number one killer, in all of the world?" I nodded. Gerard stepped closer again. "So you really don't love me huh?" He repeated. I nodded, "YOUR A FUCKING MURDERER GERARD!" He laughed. "This might be fun." Gerard smiled and lunged towards me.

*Gerard*
I lunged for Frank. He closed his eyes. I stabbed his stomach, twisting the knife. His blood covered my hand. I smiled. "You don't fucking love me huh?" I said again. He was still breathing. "Damn." I took my knife out of Frank's stomach and put it to his temple. "Wait.... you know what's better?" I stepped away from Frank. I went to the kitchen, and grabbed a dull pencil. I poked my head out of the kitchen to look at Frank. "You said you loved would always love me. You wanted honesty
You even said so." I walked back to him, sitting on his lap, facing him. I looked at the pencil, then his eye. "I always wanted to kill this way, I mumbled. I opened his eye, and put the end of the unsharpened pencil to his eye. The pencil slowly dug into his eye. He started screaming. I covered his mouth with my other hand. "Shhhhhh Frankie its okay.... its okay." I cooed. Frank kept screaming. "Oh Frankie," I said finishing my job. "Ok Frankie Frankie Frankie." I stepped away. "Ohh germs." I went to the bathroom and washed my hands quickly then walked out of the house, leaving the door slightly open.
"You don't love me huh?"
"Not like you did yesterday? " I continued talking to myself.
"Well Frankie...... you should have loves me sugar. "
I went to Frank's car, starting it up, and driving to my next target's house. Mikey way. "Because he doesn't love me anymore."
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda dramatic I hope. I used the lyrics, "I dont love you like I did, yesterday." Only story I could make with such things currently. So comment and if anyone likes it I might continue. :3 thanks!
I'm sorry if there's bad grammer I'm sorry. I can only see certain parts of my writing. I'm sorry its short and probably rushed but I only hadst limited amount of time.