I'm Fine in the Fire, Don't Try and Fix Me

Introductions

My eyes shifted from the paper I was supposed to have written last night to the board. It was a late night last night, so I didn't finish it. The teacher wouldn't say anything if I turned it in tomorrow. I think she was afraid of me. A part of me knew why, but there was still the part that questioned it. I was a good student, didn't talk much, almost always turned work in on time. There was never an incident in her class, so why was she afraid of me? Humans were very strange to me. It was the one thing I wasn't. I was a witch, and I was a vampire. But, never would I be human. I suppose that is a good thing. It would just be another thing to isolate me from the rest of the world.

"Class, may I have your attention?" She asked. That was one thing that annoyed me about teachers. If they were in charge of the class, why did they ask us permission? There was the shepherd, and the sheep. We were the sheep. "This," she motioned to the upset looking dom beside her, "is Vladimir. He is a new student here, so I want you all to treat him with respect and help him on his first day. Would you like to introduce yourself to the class, Vladimir?"

You could see his glare through his dark hair that covered his grey eyes. "No." He replied shortly.

The teacher's smile fltered for a moment before looking back at the class. She was only a mere human, if this dom didn't want to do anything, he wouldn't. "V-Very well, please take a seat next to Mr. Sykes in the back."

I looked up at my name, this time actually being able to look at the boy walking towards the seat next to mine. He was a slender thing with obvious definition. His hair was choppy and constantly fell in front of his eyes. Like most vampires, he was quite pale, some tattoos that I noticed. Over all, he was an attractive dom, but usual.

He slumped in the seat beside me and briefly looked over to me before back at the board. My name sounded familiar, I'm sure. Most vampires, and humans even, who hear my last name, would recognize it. I'm sure you remember that my father was a very powerful man, making me a respected fertile, not that these people cared much. They only cared who my mother was.

"I will be pacing out a partner assignment. Work with the person next to you, and please, keep it down." She chirped in the front of the class before pacing the boring paper around.

Never did I actually do the work with a partner. No one usually sat next to me, so I never did anything with anyone. People would rather sit on another's lap than next to me. I never thought I was that intimidating, but people were strange. I knew that better than anyone.

The new dom turned towards me with a sigh, what was his name again? Oh right, Vladimir. Vladimir turned towards me. I gave him a questioning look, but realized he didn't know who I was. He would learn soon enough, so I decided to be semi-social for a change. The mass hasn't gotten to him yet, so I might get an interesting conversation or two out of him.

"I'm Liam Sykes." I stated.

He glanced up at me before I could see the corner of his mouth twitch. "Are you now? Vladimir Wentz."

"Nice to meet you Mr. Wentz." I replied.

A smirk formed on his thin lips. "You as well, Mr. Sykes."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this is short. No, you do not care.