Status: Finished

Sing Me to Sleep

There is a better world.

Sing me to sleep,
Sing me to sleep,
I'm tired and I..
I want to go to bed

I leaned against the brick wall as i coughed up blood that slid up my throat. I frowned as i stared at the wound in my side.

Sing me to sleep,
Sing me to sleep,
And then leave me alone.
Don't try to wake me in the morning
'Cause I will be gone.
Don't feel bad for me
I want you to know,
Deep in the cell of my heart
I will feel so glad to go.

I pulled out my cellphone and called Naruto. I pushed myself to lean against the wall with my back.

Sing me to sleep,
Sing me to sleep,
I don't want to wake up
On my own anymore.

"I'm sorry Naruto,so sorry that it's come to this,"I chocked out as i pressed my right hand to the wound.

Sing to me,
Sing to me,
I don't want to wake up
On my own anymore.

"What's wrong, Yuri?"He asked frantic.

Don't feel bad for me
I want you to know,
Deep in the cell of my heart
I really want to go

"I love you Naruto, I really do. Please don't forget that."I told him, coughing up blood once more.

Sing me to sleep,
Sing me to sleep,

"Yuri!Yuri what's going on!"He cried into the phone. I smiled sadly as i looked up at the sky, letting the rain mix with my tears.

There is another world
There is a better world
Well, there must be.
Ohhhhh, there must be.

"Goodbye Naruto,I'll love you forever and be waiting on the other side for you.Please move on once I'm gone. Goodbye my love,"I said as i slid to the ground as my life was closing to an end.

There is another world.
There is a better world.

I smiled one last time before my eyes closed and my breathe left me for good. My head dropping, nothing left to support it anymore. As I left my body, i could hear his sobs ringing through the phone as he realized what has happened.

~A year later~

Naruto watched as his two little girls ran toward their mother, Hinata. A warm breeze blew through his short blonde hair and then he felt it. The soft touch of something hugging him from behind. He glanced back but saw no one there. He smiled as he realized that it was Yuri, who had died a year ago from a gun shot to the side and bled to death. She was still there, watching over him and his new family.

'I'm happy for you, Naruto. I still love you, even though you cannot see me at all,'The words were whispered on the wind and his eyes widdened just a bit.

"I love you too."He whispered before heading over to his new family. A ghost of a white haired girl stood where he once was, smiling softly before vanishing into the wind once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a link to the song--> http://youtu.be/uwDVHT8I7YA