Status: Updated regularly.

Mistakes.

Darling You'll Be Ok

I tapped my foot on the desk as the chair leant backwards under my weight and I flipped through a book of "Animal Farm", John always had the classics. I smiled to myself at thoughts of the two of us spending hours in his father's library, showing each other which books we had read and which were good.

"You're still here?" John walked out of his bathroom. I rolled my eyes and buttered some toast, throwing it onto a plate where it was soon joined by an egg.

"I'm not leaving until you talk to me." I passed the plate to John who turned his nose up at it. "Even if you don't like me you still need to eat." I returned to my seat at his desk. John put the plate on his bed and nibbled on a slice of toast. I sat in silence, fully aware that John's sudden interest in the wallpaper was his way of avoiding me.

"I'll take the dirty's down." Garrett announced as he rounded up the plates after half an hour.

"John." I sighed when I heard the muted noise of Garrett talking to John's mum. "John," I pushed myself away from the chair and sat down beside him on his bed. "What's up with you?" I wiped his hair off his face.

"Nothing" he muttered and shook his head.

"John, I know you inside and out so I know that's not true. She's not a nice person, you don't have to defend her." I placed my hand on his arm lightly.

"I'm weak." He stated simply, lying back on his bed and jamming the heels of his hands into his eyes.

"No." I commanded, my voice soft yet forceful as I moved to sit up by his head, pulling his arms away and placing them by his side. "She's just not nice, you can be strong by being the first to end this and ending it on your terms. Do it for me, for your mum, your dad, your brothers, your 'brothers'; do it for yourself John." I stared down into his eyes.

"I can't just dump her." He looked up at me inquisitively.

"You can." I cupped his cheek. "Me and Garrett can help." I stroked my thumb along his prominent cheekbone.

"No, I feel like I have to do this alone." He shook his head after a few moments of deliberation.

"Well me and Garrett can be right outside OK?" I watched as he gulped then nodded. "Do you want to be alone?" He nodded again. "Okay, we'll come for you at 12 tomorrow?" I stood up and dusted my outfit down.

"Y-yeah" He stuttered as I grabbed my phone of his desk and smiled. "And Tilly?" He asked as I edged towards the door.

"Yeah John?" I took a few steps across the carpeted floor to his bed.

"Thank you Tilly." He smiled up at me.

"It's fine darling," I leant down and kissed his head "See you tomorrow then." I smiled and headed down to Garrett.

"Garrett?" I called when I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Kitchen" he yelled back. I padded into the kitchen and over to Garrett.

"Hey, did you sort him?" Garrett's arm fell onto my shoulders as his fingers fumbled to push his phone into his back pocket.

"I think so, we're coming back at 12 tomorrow." I buried my face into Garrett's side.

"Tilly!" Jenny noticed me as she entered the room.

"Hey Jenny" I smiled "Need a hand?" I offered, noticing the basket of laundry she was holding.

"No it's fine." She smiled.

"We should probably get going actually," Garrett's fingers traced delicate patterns on my arm, I leant closer to his body, inhaling his musky smell.

"Pop around any time then." Jenny coaxed me out of Garrett just long enough to hug and kiss both of us goodbye before we were back in Garrett's car.

"Are you going home?" He stretched over with his right hand to play with my hair.

"Whatever" I sighed and looked over "Will you stay with my again though?"

"How about, you come over to mine for the night and we can let Jared get his stuff out of your house?" Garrett chewed his lip.

"Yeah" I smiled and leant back.

Garrett parked his car in his usual spot and we climbed out heading towards his house.
"Mom? Dad? Trey?" Garrett's shout echoed around the empty house and achieved no response. "I guess we're alone then." He took my hand in his left and pulled out his phone, presumably to text Jared as he lead me to his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've got maybe a chapter or two left then I leave it on quite a big thing, I probably won't do a sequel unless people request it...