Status: Updated regularly.

Mistakes.

Hello again

"This is the gym, this is the cafeteria," blah, blah, blah, the principal droned on as he gave me my tour. "...And here's your homeroom!" he concluded with a smile and walked in "Mr Daniels! You have the pleasure of a new student." the principal who had introduced himself as Dr Deer smiled. 

"Hello, you must be Tilly May? I'm Mr Daniels and I'm here for if you ever need anybody to talk to!" the quite young gentleman smiled at me. I nodded and he pointed to the class "These are a few of your peers who I'm sure will be welcoming. Why don't you take a seat?" he smiled again. 

"Ok sir, thank you" I turned and looked at the class scanning the group for a spare seat. 

"Are you British?" Came an obnoxious and whiny voice beside me. 

"Yes" I spat as I glared at the girl behind me. I never considered my unique accent a give away but apparently it was, I had a mix of honest Yorkshire, cockney, posh and fast that's incoherent. It was always a task for me of trying to use the same accent through a whole conversation. I had all my accents from moving about, but the posh accent my mum had wished for was the one that I used the least, saving it for job interviews and around my maternal grandfather who decided that all young ladies should be eloquent and neat. Yeah. Right.

"Oh em gee!" she screamed. "You should totally like come sit with me and my friends!" I shut my eyes for a few seconds and breathed deeply when I heard a sudden outburst of;

"Tilly!" the voice came from the side of the room by the large windows. I opened my eyes and looked up hopefully as I noticed John sitting beside Jared, the voice clearly showed it was John who made the utterance and if it was not already clear he had stood up to single himself out of the crowd. "There's a seat over here?" he suggested. I smiled and slid between the desks to reach the seat. 

"Thank you so much! I don't think I could last a year with her voice" I whispered to John as I sat down. 

"Yeah" he chuckled "that's Janice. Nobody really likes her, but she's 'popular'" he quoted with his fingers in mid air. I laughed as I slid my backpack onto the back of my chair and crossed my feet under the table. 

After several moment of mindless chatter where I was introduced to Jared, and told how to get to my next few lessons, the class was told to "simmer down" and the announcements were made. 

"Have you made many friends here in Arizona yet?" Jared asked me once we could chat again. 

"I've got my dog?" I questioned with a laugh but then shook my head. 

"You should come and hang out with us sometime!" Jared suggested. 
"Yeah," John nodded "Can you make tonight? We can show you around?" he asked eagerly. 
"Sure, I'll just have to go and change first" I smiled. 
"Great! You can bring your dog too" John grinned then the bell rang. "I'll text you then?" he asked and I nodded before bursting out of the room and down to my next lesson. 

The rest of that day was a mess of meeting new teachers, new students, new classes. At lunch I was spotted by the boy who had an interest in my top earlier on in the day, and we sat outside together while we ate. He was younger than me but still a lot taller, he played the bass guitar and has been in several  garage bands, none of which are still together. He seemed nice and I would have gladly spoke to him for hours, but the bell rang signalling the end of lunch.

I drove home quickly at the end of the day and threw myself in the shower. 

Half an hour later I was standing in my room wearing a sleeveless White blouse, denim shorts and navy blue hi top converse while packing my aztec print backpack when my phone buzzed. I quickly grabbed it and read the text 'hey, are you ok meeting in front of in-n-out burger in 20 mins? John x'. I read it through, checked the time  - 3:32 - then text back 'Sure see you there x' then jumped up. 

"Walkies time!" I smiled as Scooby bounded downstairs and I followed him. "Hey, I'm going out, ok?" I asked my dad. 

"Sure," he nodded "Be back by 11."

"'Kay," I smiled and walked out. Scooby trotted obediently beside me, he was a Great Dane and looked exactly like Scooby Doo from the cartoons. He had no lead attached to his blue collar but there was one in my backpack just incase. 

It took just less than 10 minutes to get to the fast foot restaurant, so I told scooby to sit outside and went in to grab myself a pack of fries which I sat eating on the pavement outside, scooby nudging me and causing half of them to go in his direction as per usual.

I pushed the empty packet into the bin after eating the last one when I had Scooby nudge my leg and stand defensively.

"'Sup Scoob?" I asked not expecting an answer and turned around "Hi John!" I smiled as he walked over to me wearing skinny jeans, a White t-shirt and black vans. 

"Hey Til'," he smiled "This must be your dog?" he questioned pointing to the large figure beside me.

"Yeah, this is Scooby" I put a calming hand on Scooby's back. "Where to first?" I asked.

"We're just going to meet some friends if that's ok? We can always go somewhere else if you want, but Garrett wants to talk Zombies and everybody else is tired of hearing about them," he laughed. I nodded and walked beside him. 
♠ ♠ ♠
This one I mainly wrote to show the relationship between these two.

Two chapters! And I still have about 4 written on my iPod so you should get regular updates, even if this story is shorter than most, maybe just over 10 chapters? I don't know yet.

Please comment and if you like it then please subscribe or reccomend :)