Status: Updated regularly.

Mistakes.

That girl, that girl she's such a bitch.

"Something smells good!" came a loud booming laugh from my entrance hall.

"Hey guys," I called back as they walked into the kitchen. "That smell is the muffins - hopefully," I laughed and pulled out a tray. 

"Chocolate and banana?" John queried as he hugged me from behind then reached for one. 

"Yeah, but careful they'll be hot,-" I warned him as he took a large bite and pulled a face like he had eaten fire. "I warned you!" I scolded him but he just laughed. Johns infectious laughter soon filled all of us. 

"Hello beautiful," came the voice that belonged to my boyfriend from my other side. I turned and spotted the fiery mop atop the pale face.

"Hey Jared," I smiled, then leant up, tousled his air and kissed him quickly. I diverted my attention back to the other boys but allowed Jared to keep his hand around my waist. "I thought you might like some muffins with your movie?" I asked and got some nods and a 'hell yeah' in response. they were all still the same five boys that I met back in high school. 

"Who's that?" I asked when I heard a knocking at the door. "Come in!" I called louder and moved to the sink to wash my dishes. Then I heard the clip clipping of her high heels and rolled my eyes. 

"Chill," Jared stood behind me and rubbed my hips while he whispered in my ear. "She makes him happy." It seemed like me and Jared were two parts of one whole at times. John had been with this girl for a month and me and Jared already knew who the other was on about without even using her name. 

"Hey 'Cilla" John called as she walked over and sat on his lap.

"Hey baby." She pulled her shorts down ever so slightly, but also pulled her top in the same direction. I rolled my eyes straightened my graphic t-shirt. Jared gave me a look as though to warm me to be nice. 

"Hey Prissy!" I yelled in a very stuck up accent. I knew how much Priscilla hated being called by that nickname, so that's what I called her by "Want a muffin Hun?"

"Do you realise how many calories are in that thing?" she drawled and gave me a look of disbelief. I sighed and returned to my spot by Jared as I hopped onto the worktop.
 

"So guys what movie are we going to watch?" I looked around the room. Priscilla  opened her mouth to complain but was cut short by an outburst of

"zombie, zombie, zombie!! " from Garrett's direction. 

"Any advances on a zombie movie?" I laughed knowing that nobody would care. We always seemed to watch a zombie movie on these Saturdays. "Ok then. I just got a new zombie movie," I smiled and led the way in. 

I popped the disk in, then stood up and turned to spot her all over him. I rolled my eyes and headed to my spot beside Jared and Garrett.  Sat in a ball and having Jared pull me in to his side and tuck his arm around - a position where I fitted perfectly - I pulled a blanket over the three of us. 

The movie was perfect, and although Jared didn't seem to overly enjoy it, he stayed beside me and even though Pat got bored he came back after a short walk and began to play with my dog. 

"Can we watch another movie now!?" Garrett chirped up. 

"No!" pat complained. "Pool time!" then they both looked at me.

"I'm going in the pool guys," I declared and stood up "if you need to change then you know where the bedrooms and bathrooms are." I walked up to my room and grabbed a bikini with some short surf shorts. I headed into my ensuite to change and braided my hair down my back before walking out to spy John on my bed with Priscilla hovering above him. 

"Hey sluts" I screamed. John snapped up and looked over to me, he could tell from my tone of voice that I was being serious. "Get the fuck off my bed and get the fuck off of each other. Get ready and get your fucking skanky ass down to the pool. Everybodys expecting you." I snarled and stormed out. 

I walked out into the pool area and straight into Jareds arms. 

"Sup Tils?" he asked as he buried his face in my hair. I straightened my back but decided against telling him I'd just screamed at John, there was no point upsetting him, so I just shook my head and kissed his bare chest.

"let's get in the pool," he suggested. I nodded, and we stepped apart. Jared cannonballed in making a huge splash, and I calmly dived in and swam around him, popping up behind him with a quiet 'boo' and a kiss on the tip of his ear. My playful smile dropped from my face though as John and his girlfriend walked out. She was wearing a very skimpy bikini and John was wearing a smug grin. I bit my lip and shook my head slightly before wading over a few steps and lifting myself out of the pool. 

"Well that bikini won't stay in place very well," I pointed out as I grabbed a volley ball style ball.

"Like I'm playing that kiddy game," she sneered and sat on a sunlounger to tan herself. "I know how to have real fun and not just be treated like one of the guys" she laughed, then John kissed her before walking over an jumping in the water to join the guys.  

"keepy uppy?" I asked, referring to a popular game. Everybody nodded as I walked over and dropped into the pool "let's aim for 20 first". I stood in a place in the circle and threw the ball in the air, hitting it to Garrett. 18 hits later and the ball was heading back to me. I dived to my left to hit it, just caught it with my fingertips and hit it in Johns direction. 

He missed. 

"Shit" I disappeared underwater as the ball his Priscilla's hip. 

"You bitch!" She screamed and stood up when I surfaced then  she stormed into my house.
 
"Way to go Tilly" John snarled before clambering out. 

"John!" I pulled myself out of the water "John!" I ran after him and grabbed his wrist when I was close enough. "John it was a fucking accident!" 

"Get off me" John screamed as he yanked his hand free and knocked me backwards. "You've hated Priscilla since the moment you met her" he walked over to the she devil. 

"Yes John, I do hate her, but it's because you're my best friend John. You can do better than that thing. You could have such a nice girl, somebody who would suit the real you not this thing she's turned you int-" I screamed at him

"What like you?" Priscilla sneered. 

"Shut the fuck up and I will get to you in a minute," I took a step towards the couple, barely conscious that everybody had exited the pool and was watching. 

"Come on John drive me home," came her voice over his shoulder. 

"Sure thing babe," he turned to Leave. 

"I'm not finished with you!" I screamed as I spun John around and squared up to his much larger frame. 

"No Tilly. We're done." John hissed, then the two of them left. The tears were flowing freely now as I slid down against the wall. 

"You guys may 'swell go home." I heard Jared dismiss the others. They all said their goodbyes before leaving, then Jared sat beside me and rubbed my back for a while before lifting me upstairs and curling up on my bed with me for a while as I wept my heart out for the lost boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update, even though I have NO subscribers! Please guys, I'm really excited for this story! Just some feedback would be great!