Status: Updated regularly.

Mistakes.

Third time lucky?

*Tilly's POV*

I fiddled with my denim shirt as I strode down the road. 

"Hello Tilly." I heard a familiar voice yell, but it wasn't the one I was hoping for. 

"Hey Jenny," I replied with a smile "I was just heading over to your house,  I could do with a word with John..." I trailed off.

"Oh is it about Ross's party tonight? I heard that you were having it at your house?" she asked. 

"Yeah" I nodded "I just needed to check on final arrangements, food and such.
"
"Oh, are you sure you're ok organising everything?" she asked and I nodded. "Oh and thank you for taking John to the hospital yesterday, he is such a ditz at times, no matter how many times I tell him not to run around pools. Maybe he'll listen now!" she laughed. 

"Oh yeah it's fine, the tiles are a bit uneven too, but the hospital got him all fixed up" I lied coolly as she opened the door and let me in. "He'll be in his room," she smiled and nodded up the stairs. 

"Thanks Jenny I replied and jogged up to him. I bit my lip outside his room and knocked lightly. No response. I knocked again and received no response again. "Third time lucky" I muttered and just walked in. My eyes shot to his bed and I immediately lost any rage that I entered with when I noticed his large frame, flat on his front and sleeping away, his arms and legs starfished so that they barely fitted in the bed. I sat on one of the only spaces on his bad and stroked his hair, "John?" I asked lightly as I ran my fingers through his hair. I felt him stirring beside me as an arm swung around and pulled me into his chest tightly. 

"John?" I asked slightly louder this time and he jumped away releasing me.

"Hey, whoa sorry Tils," he let out a nervous laugh and looked around the room. 

"Hey," I smiled and sat back on his bed. I pulled a notebook from my bag and he looked confused. "Party planning?"

"Oh yeah" he nodded then glanced at the door and his phone then back to me. I ran through the food and alcohol that I had or was making.

"So mums the word. I am sorry about last night" I ended the discussion when we had finalised plans but John shook his head. "I'll guess that this answer is going to be no, but are you going to tell me what happened?" I held my fingers around the cut by his eye "Because I just had to cover for you about something I know didn't happen." John shook his head. I pursed my lips, then when John looked as though he was about to tell me the door swung open and I dropped my hand. 

"What are you doing here?" came a harsh female voice. 

"Leaving." I stood up, grabbed my bag and pushed past Priscilla as she stood in the doorway. I walked down the stairs and headed for the door when Jenny's voice stopped me in my tracks. 

"Tilly," I heard her voice as she headed from the kitchen "I made some cakes for Ross's party!" she thrust three tubs of cakes at me "Thank you so much Jenny, these should really lighten the load," I smiled and took them. 

"I hoped so, but why are you leaving so soon!?" Her smile dropped slightly. 

"Oh John has other guests." I rolled my eyes. 

"So you love her almost as much as me?" Jenny asked. 

"Yup" I laughed. "well I'll see you when I see you Jenny" I gave her a hug and received a 'goodbye' in return then left. 

I got back to my house and set the cakes down before leaning against a kitchen counter in despair. Fast forwards a few hours and I had baked a few more cakes and brownies, poured chips into bowls, set the cakes on the table, alongside plenty of alcohol, had a shower and got changed into light pink knee length dress with a heart cut out on the back, black heels and a silver locket that I always wore under my shirt. 

I heard a knock on the door and answered it to find John wearing black skinny jeans, a denim shirt tucked in, all black converse with a black bow and braces. I smiled, thinking about how it was nearly identical to the outfit I wore to visit him earlier. 

Third Time Lucky huh?
♠ ♠ ♠
Please can I get more comments guys? I want to know if you like it or think it could be improved!