Status: Updated regularly.

Mistakes.

Party time.

*John POV*

“Hey honey,” I faked a smile when Tilly left the room.

“Why was she here again?” Priscilla strode towards me.

“Planning Ross’ party, but I swear I didn’t invite her, she just turned up.” I chewed the inside of my mouth to prices as I waited for a response.

“You know what?” Priscilla ran her hand through my hair. “I don’t fucking believe you John! How dare you lie to me!” she yanked her hand upwards taking several of my hairs with it.

“You can come to the party! I have to go, it’s my brothers!” I winced

“Oh. You have to do you John?” she snapped and pushed me backwards.

“Please babey, why don’t we just have some fun, then tonight we can go party and have more fun!” I pleaded suggestively.

“No!” she screeched and knocked several books from the shelf above my bed and onto me. “You can shove this little party because I’m not going, and I suggest that you don’t either.” she growled and slashed her nails across my neck.

I hoped in the shower and the hot water immediately scalded my fresh wounds. I hurried my shower then hopped out and wrapped my towel around my waist. I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled some underwear on before discarding my towel. I looked down at my tanned skin and the bruises that were already flourishing. Long sleeves. I made a mental note and rummaged through my wardrobe. I pulled out a denim shirt, skinny jeans and black converse that I pulled on. I put my phone on vibrate and slipped it in my back pocket as I grabbed my house and car keys. I felt my phone vibrate as I was about to leave ‘Hey, are you still ok bringing Ross over? T xx’. I read the text through and sent one back ‘Sure thing Tilly, I’ll grab him now x’. Then deleted the messages and walked to the room next door.

“Bro! Get out here!” I knocked on Ross’ room. He emerged looking highly confused. “Grab your shirt and jeans you’ve pulled!” I joked at the sight of his near naked frame.

“What the hell John?” he laughed but went in search of his jeans and a t-shirt.

“Me. You. Bros night!” I threw some jeans at him. He nodded and yanked them on, then grabbed the nearest t-shirt and shoes.

“Where to?” He asked and pulled a zip up hoodie on.

“It’s a surprise, now c’mon.” I moaned and walked off downstairs with Ross following me. “Mum I’m taking Ross out!” I yelled without waiting for a goodbye, she knew where I was taking him after all. I checked my vibrating phone to see a text off Tilly ‘Text me when you’re on your way xx’. ‘Just setting off, see you in 10 x’ I replied.

“John, will you just tell me where we’re going already?” Ross begged. I shook my head and we got into my car. The drive their was silent until we hit the street. “Tilly’s?” he asked.

“She wanted to see you first” I shrugged.

“Will she keep us long? Only I really want to know where we are going,” Ross’ childish side appeared.

“No” I shook my head “She has plans for tonight.” I saw Ross sing back slightly in the seat as we pulled up at Tilly's house. "Come on then!" I jumped out of the car and waited for Ross to join me before locking it and walking over to the small house. I knocked on the door and waited until Tilly answered. "Hey!" I smiled.

"Hi John," She smiled lightly at me then turned to my left. "Hey Ross! Happy Birthday!" She leant against the door frame as she continued "I won't keep you long, but you just need to pop in for a few minutes while you head to wherever John's taking you, I've just got you a present!"

"Thanks Tilly" Ross hugged the smaller girl who winked at me as the two walked in.

"Come on" Tilly smiled and pulled Ross into the lounge, as soon as they got two paces in everybody jumped out from behind the furniture with a collective-

"SUPRISE!" as more people filed in through the doors, and the party was off to a good start!
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short I know but my mum walked in on me writing this so I had to shut it really quickly, and then she was asking me what I was on so I said youtube....

But enjoy! I just needed to show this, and update since it's been so long!