Status: Updated regularly.

Mistakes.

Being slow is better than stopping.

*Tilly's POV*

I watched as Ross joined a group of his friends before turning and passing John another beer. We stood by the table as I drank a few more then pulled on John's hand. 

"Fancy a dance?" I pulled his gently towards the makeshift dance floor which was really just a clear bit of floor. He rolled his eyes as he followed me on but smiled as we danced like idiots. 

I couldn't help but notice John looked preoccupied but I blew it off. 

"John! Hug me brother!" I giggled giddily and squeezed John tight. 

"Awh fuck." he screamed and I pulled away wide eyed and suddenly more sober. 

"What's wrong?" I followed his face as he tried to hide it. "Come on." I dragged him upstairs and received a short wolf whistle. 

"Tilly I'm fine!" he tried to yank away but I just pulled him straight into my bathroom. "Leave me alone!" he yelled and it seemed much louder away from the noise of the party. 

"Shh John." I pushed him onto a counter and unbuttoned his shirt, throwing it in a heap in the floor. "How?" I muttered, tracing the bruises on his chest and arms."

"It's nothing." he squirmed away from my touch. "She-I didn't mean it."

"Well it doesn't look like nothing," I muttered before I clicked and snapped my head up. "She? Her?" I growled through gritted teeth. "She did this to you?"

"Just fucking drop it will you?!" John screamed before grabbing his shirt and running out. 

I soon followed him down the stairs. I looked around as I came down the stairs but I couldn't see John. He was probably drowning his sorrows in a bucket of alcohol somewhere. But his reaction was conformation enough. I was going to get his thing sorted. 

I wasn't drunk enough to have lost my judgement, but I was too drunk to drive. I swapped my heels for vans and took off walking to the house several streets away. 

Knock. Knock. Knock. I hammered the door down when I arrived. I stepped one foot in when the door was opened. 

"What are you doing here." Priscilla glared at me. 

"We need a chat." I put my hand on the door. 

"What about?" she stepped away. 

"John.". She rolled her eyes at me. "Listen, John's my friend and I know you've been fucking him over." I yelled at her. 

"What are you talking about?" she faked a dazed expression. "I've been fucking him sure, but fucking him over?" she smiled slyly. Next thing I knew I was slapping her across her fake, made up face. Then I was being pushed backwards and having the door slammed in my face. 

I turned and walked back towards my house. The party was still going once I arrived back although it had been nearly an hour, and it seemed that nobody had even notice I left. 
♠ ♠ ♠
So Tilly's figured it out huh? Another chapter coming in a second. I was going to do one chapter but it was so big! So I've split it :)