Status: Comments=updates. ;]

Alpha

F e a r l e s s

She was fearless.

Scarlet had dark eyes, and it wasn't the color that was dark; they were beautiful pale green eyes, but they were always clouded with an enchanting grim appearance. She had a tan complexion that anyone could swear was from a sunny place. And her long light brown hair was always down and freely fallen anywhere it chose.

Her tan skin showed freckles in various places making her all the more attractive to people. She was taught and raised to be a lady and to never play with food, but even she had temptations to never listen to the 'mommy' and 'daddy'. She was cunning and extremely stealthy when it came to dealing with her prey.

She took orders from no one but herself and that was the reason why she given the title the Alpha. Her 'parents' were proud and grouped her into a group of Alpha's and sent them to find their own pack. Unfortunetally Alpha's can't listen to other Alpha's, they're too controlling and everyone else thinks their better than the rest.

Scarlet knew she was better than the rest and she set out hunting to find the right ones. She was the one who found the old abandoned burnt house and she was the one who marked it with their sign. She'd give the rest of the Alpha's the warning, this was her territory and this is where she'd be hunting.

But, every Alpha needs to find an Omega; a lone wolf. And once they find their Omega, they'll claim. And keep hunting for more. But, when she finds Isaac Lahey a lonish wolf who has yet to become an Omega, she not only wants to claim him, but she's manipulating his desire to love someone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of like a prologue.
Ugh, i'm going to regret this.
feedback?