Status: Comments=updates. ;]

Alpha

A l p h a

Alpha; most associate an Alpha to be a male. A strong powered male. Not in this case, wolf rankings are based on strength and ability to win fights. Scarlet King had immense strength and her ability to dodge the most unpredictable movements were off the charts.

However, Scarlet had an extra ability. She could shapeshift into the real form of a wolf, she had a beautiful coat and she used that to her advantage. She kept the idea of a werewolf under grounds and used her wolf form to trick the people into thinking wolves were just overpopulating and getting more aggressive.

But, you win some and you lose some. Scarlet could not posses the power to return the bite. Because the gift of shapeshifting, she could not turn humans into the supernatural nightmare she was. She resented that, she wanted everyone to experience the horror she secretly held.

She was only four years old when someone snatched her away from her family. Scarlet remembered vaguely what it was like to be with her real family. But, they were clouded with the lies she grew up with.

They bit her, a baby she was. But, a baby that grew up strong and fearless. She was cold hearted to her foster parents, they had taken away happiness and all that went along with a real family. She resented the whole pack and it was time for her to move on.

They had given her book that was bined with a spell, they told her that it'll open and reveal the secret of having a strong pack. She just had to get there and when she got there, it'll show her why she struggled to find a pack.

She was special, and she knew that. She hadn't known any other werewolf that could shapeshift like she could. Her senses were more advanced than the rest of the Alpha's, and they all too knew she was special. They'd try to challenge her and demean her status as an Alpha, but they always failed miserably.

Maybe that's why she branched away in search for a new pack. Was she turning into an Omega? Impossible, she thought. Scarlet was well over her superiors and she was given the title. She didn't have to earn it like the rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback?