Status: Comments=updates. ;]

Alpha

W e a k

Scarlet held the leather binded book her hands, she couldn't figure out a reasonable way to open up the ancient book. She had been told it was around for thousands of years and only one pack has ever opened it. The secret of werewolves was beneath the thick leather binds.

She wedged the book in between two brances that sprang out of the tree she was in. There was no use in lugging the horrid looking book with her while she hunted. She looked down to see a couple walking the path that was beneath her.

She sighed and hugged the tree trunk, they looked about her age. She started to wonder if she would have found a significant other by now, if she wasn't a monster. In werewolf world, they're not called a boy friend, girl friend, wife, husband, or any of that. They're called a mate and that's exactly what you do. You mate and bring more little tiny monsters into the world, and Scarlet was not ready. She would have still been high school if it wasn't for that bite.

After they were long gone, she hoped the ten feet down and landed ever so lightly. She swiftly turned around and propped a dainty hand on her hip, she narrowed her eyes, "I'd have to be dead in order for you to sneak up on me, Vince."

Vince picked himself up from the bushes and smirked, "Why didn't you go after those humans, Scar?" He mocked the idea of her dreaming about finding someone to love and care for.

She stepped forward with the lightest steps and barked, "None of your business." She turned around and crossed her arms, she started to think. Why didn't I go after them? She closed her eyes and answered the question herself, because, Scarlet. You're becoming weak.You're tired of this game.

Vince started to smirk again with his full lips, some would say Vince was rather attractive. Scarlet would like to say he was ugly. His thick ash-blonde hair that curled right at the very tips always covered his large crystal clear blue eyes. He had a thing for Scarlet and it was in his mind, he'd make her his mate. "You sure it isn't because you're getting weak?" Although he wanted her more than anything, his desire to become top Alpha was more selective in his mind.

She spun around and growled, her eyes turned dark with anger, "No, you idiot. It's because I don't posses the power to just snap my fingers and turn into a werewolf. I actually transform into a wolf. I'm a shapeshifter with an ugly side. Don't push me."

Vince chuckled and put his hands up, "Okay, okay." He went to stroke her hair but as usual, she blocked it. He sighed, "When are you ever going to face the fact, we are meant to be? You're an Alpha female and I'm an Alpha male."

She narrowed her eyes, "The rest of the pack are Alpha males, Vince." She leaned forward and snarled, "And you better get the thought of us out of your head, before I remove it myself." And then she disappeared, leaving Vince standing there questioning if she had been there at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback, silvousplait et subscribe et tell your friends. <3