Status: Comments=updates. ;]

Alpha

T h r e e

She peered through the trees that faced Beacon Hills high school, that was where she spotted him. She knew he was a werewolf, she knew. She could smell the scent wafting through the air, and then she smelled another one and another one. Three.

Her stomach did flips as she watched him smile and laugh. His bright blue eyes were mesmerizing and crinkled at the end and beginning. He had a crooked smile, with thin lips but held in perfectly white straight teeth. His tousled brown curls sat perfectly ontop of his beautiful face.

She snapped out of her daze and growled at herself, you're being irresponsible, Scarlet. He's just another werewolf. She looked back at him and the flips returned, she could tell by the way he presented himself; he wasn't the Alpha. And the other werewolf wasn't one either. Who is?

She held the forged papers that would allow her to be a student, she wasn't sure if this was the stragetic way to play this game out. But, if it meant that she could live a fake normal life, she was going to take that chance.

She emerged from the trees and quickly made her way towards the school, she walked past the two werewolves and she knew they followed her with their eyes. Scarlet presented the papers to the head lady and smiled, "I believe my parent's faxed out of the rest."

She took the papers and fixed her glasses at the bridge of her nose, she wrinkled her nose and frowned, "I don't believe we were waiting on a new student. I wasn't told of a transfer Miss. King."

Scarlet took the papers and sighed, "Well, maybe this would help?" She flashed a wad of cash and quickly returned them into her jacket.

The old lady turned to her computer and imputed the new student into classes and sent out a mass email about the new student. She lowered her glasses, "I believe I need that information again, Miss. King."

Scarlet smirked, "Well, I'm glad we worked this out." She exhanged papers and held her schedule, "See you around." She exited the main office and into the kid filled hallway.

"Oh, I love that jacket. It's so retro."

She turned to her side to face a pretty redhead, "Oh, thanks." She turned to look at her schedule and looked up to see the girl had not left, "Can I help you?"

She pursed her lips, "Actually, I'm here to help you." She studied Scarlet's clothes and looks, "You're very pretty and it's my duty since you're new to keep you from hanging out with the freaks and geeks," She stuck out her hand, "Lydia at your service."

Scarlet ignored the hand shake and proceeded to find her classes on her own with the girl trailing behind, "Scarlet." She checked the number on the side of the door to the one on her paper, no luck. She went to go the other way but Lydia was in her way.

Lydia chewed the inside of her mouth, "You should meet some of my friends." She grabbed Scarlet's arm to show her the way.

Scarlet was about to retract but stopped short when she sensed the two werewolves, she smiled politely, "Sure." She followed Lydia to the two boys that were idling standing talking amongst themselves in hushed voices,

"Scott this is Scarlet, Scarlet this is Scott." Lydia blinked at Isaac and rolled her eyes, "And that's Isaac."

Isaac ignored the remark and focused his attention on the new girl that stood in front of him. He felt a weird feeling in his stomach, she was different. And by the way Scott followed up on the introduction, he knew she was different too.

Her eyes were what made him uncomfortable. Surely, they were beautiful but that had a dark glow. It was almost as something was very off on the teenage girl.

Scarlet purred, "Nice to meet you, two."
♠ ♠ ♠
asdfghjkl;
feedback, rec, subscribe, tellyourfriends.
:)