Status: I'm crying

Winter Remembrances

Your bedroom

All I am is happy. You made me happy. So I was happy to see you when we went to that restaraunt and I snarfed down that huge sandwich and all you had was a bowl of soup.

Happy

In your bedroom, all I saw were traces of you. Your beautiful face smiling, dripping wet, after a race. You're so strong. I could never do that. I stick to jumping and flipping. No strength needed. Just fearlessness. I guess I had that. Back then. Not so much anymore.

Anyways, back to your bedroom

It smelled like you. We sat on your bed. You read my stories. I read yours. A relationship built on passion. My passion for you, for a pen caressing the face of a blank sheet and my fingers on a keyboard. Your passion for me, for creating and moving people to tears with your voice, your words, your beauty.

I think I might love you

We are laughing. You have a beautiful laugh. So I look at your lips. Pink and full. I close my eyes for a minute and imagine feeling those lips on mine. I bet you taste delicious.
Your mother likes me. I can tell. She is glad you have a new friend.

Friend

More than just a friend. Later at night, I coax you onto the bed with me. We cuddle. I love cuddling. i want more. I pull your face to mine and soon, our lips are pressed together. It feels just as amazing as I imagined. You aren't the best kisser, But just the sensation of your body pressed to mine is beautiful.

Exploration

My hands are exploring your body. all of the curves and smooth skin. In this moment, I feel certain that I will love you forever. But I guess forever isn't as long as I hoped it would be.