Status: okay so here is what i've been working on, it's not even close to done. but it will continue for a long time.

My Protector

The Prophet Chuck

I grabbed my crap as he grabbed my shoulder and we landed in a living room of sorts.

It was messy full of empty beer cans, liquor bottles, empty pizza boxes, newspapers and random crap ever where.

I heard a squeak and looked at the man I have seen before in my sketches.

“You must be Chuck.” I said setting my stuff down.

“You’re Cayden, the other p-p-prophet” he stuttered looking curiously at me.

The man was unshaven, about my height looks like he has a lack of sleep problem, and was wearing boxers and a muscle shirt under a striped robe.

I raised an eyebrow at him. He blushed then closed his robe.

“Chuck she needs to stay here, she cannot go with Sam or Dean, with always being in trouble.
The archangel protecting her would cause problems. She has to stay here with you.” Castiel said.

“Okay, guess I’ll show you where the guest room is.” He said taking my duffle bag and walking to a hall way off of the living room.

We came to a door and he opened it showing a small double bed pressed against wall, a dresser and a window by the bed. He set my bag down on the bed, turned and looked at me.

“May I see your sketches?” he asked.

“Um yeah sure. They’re back in the living room with Castiel, um not to be rude or anything but do you have beer?” I asked.

“How old are you?” he asked raising an eyebrow as we walked into the living room.

“Old enough.”

He looked at me.

“Okay fine I’m eighteen but, you understand where I’m coming from right?” I said sitting on the couch pulling out my sketchbooks.

We left the room and came back a minute later and handed me a dark glass bottle.

“Oh baby, Guinness my favorite. You are my new best friend Chuck.” I said taking a sip.

He chuckled and started to leaf through my sketchbooks, I noticed Castiel was still here and started leafing through some too.

An hour later the doorbell rang; Chuck went up to get it and came back with Sam and Dean.

“Hey, are you supposed to be drinking Miss Eighteen year old?” Dean asked taking my third beer from me.

“Oie, boy you better give that back or I’ll show them the pink pantie incident. Did you know how hard that was to explain to my teacher, being as I had no idea why I drew it,” I said grabbing a green sketch book. “Besides, I’ll be nineteen in three months.”

“What drawing?” Sam asked.

“Fine.” Dean said handing me my beer back.

I took a sip and continued sketching. I looked at it after I was done and tilted my head at it. It was like a photograph, of an older trucker guy that reminded me of my late father but he was in a wheelchair, Dean, Sam, Castiel, two women, and I.

Dean looked at it.

“Hey Cayden, why are you in it?” he asked.

I shrugged and he handed it to Sam.

“This looks like one of Bobby’s photos before a big hunt. Bobby’s in a wheelchair.” Sam said.

I shrugged and continued to drink my beer.

“We’ll head out in the morning. It’s late to head out now. You don’t mind Chuck do you?” Sam asked.

Chuck shook his head and went upstairs.

“Night guys.” I said going to my new room.

I took out and slipped on grey invader zim boy shorts and baggy taste the rainbow shirt. I grabbed my tooth brush and went looking for a bathroom.

A low whistle came from behind me as I bent to pick up my toothpaste. I turned and saw Dean looking.

“Nice, um cupcake shorts.” He chuckled.

“Prev.” I muttered turning red and walking into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I came out and straight into Dean’s chest.

“Why hello.” He said brushing my hair behind my ear.

“Um…” I trailed off going red in the face.

He leaned down closely a few centimeters from my lips. I was close enough to see light freckles on his face, and his eyes were a deep green at the moment.

A powerful bolt of lightning ripped through the sky and a crash of thunder made us jump away.

“Looks like that Archangel you have doesn’t like you getting close to me.” He chuckled.

I weakly laughed along. He swooped in and kissed my forehead before going into the bathroom.

I bolted to my room and closed the door. I jumped on my bed and almost screamed when I realized I jumped on a body.

“Shh, just me Cayden.” Gabe’s voice muffled out from under me.

I looked down at him and raised an eyebrow.

“What the fuck?” I whispered rolling off of him.

“I told you I would be seeing you soon.” He chuckled.

“Yeah, I just didn’t expect you know same day and such.” I said looking up at the ceiling.

“Well, you know I couldn’t-“

“Gabe, are you my arch angel?” I asked bluntly cutting him off.

He didn’t say anything just raised an eyebrow.

“What makes you say that?” he asked.

“You saved me from drowning, and then disappeared when a cop showed up. You appeared on the roof because you thought I was going to jump. I know I shut that door, I always do. Then you tell me to call you Charlie for the Winchesters. On top of it, when they cornered me lightning and thunder than you appear after the fact. Then just now in the hall to get Dean away from me and you’re here. From what Chuck was telling me if you were the trickster you would have been incinerated on the spot” I said looking up then turned to look at him. “So I repeat, are you the arch angel Gabriel?”

“I am, but if you must know I am in hiding. My own little witness protection thing. You see things were going bad up at home, and I couldn’t stand the fighting at all. So I left and came down to earth. They think I’m lost and I want to keep it that way.” He said turning his head to look at me.

I nodded and let him pull me over to lie on his chest.

“You better not disappear suddenly.” I mumbled feeling my eyes droop.

“Wouldn’t dream of it.” He chuckled.

He snapped his fingers and I heard the door lock, before I drifted into oblivion.

I snuggled my head against my pillow groaning quietly in my sleep. My pillow let out a loud snore.

“Shh pillow, I’m trying to sleep.” I mumbled out incoherently.

Wait a minute pillows don’t snore. I opened my eyes and saw Gabe passed out snoring lightly. I raised an eyebrow then looked towards the window. The sun was up. I stuck my face close to Gabe’s and poked him in the nose. He opened his eyes, startled and fell out of the bed with a loud thump. I stifled my giggles as he glared up at me.

“Cayden? Are you okay?” Amuffled voice asked then tried the door.

“Why’s the door locked?”

“Huh, no I’m fine just fell out of bed.” I answered.

“Why’s the door locked?” he asked again.

It took me a minute to realize it was Dean and the first answered out of my mouth without
thinking was “I sleep naked.”

I literally face palmed after that came out of my mouth, Gabe just started violently silently laughing.

“Oh really?” he teased from the other side of the door.

“Shut up and go away so I can change” I said to him.

I turned to Gabe as he was still laughing silently and threw my pillow at him.

“Ow.” He whispered rubbing his face.

“Aw did I hurt a poor little angel?” I whispered back in a baby voice.

“Yeah, kiss it and make it better.” He said pointing to his cheek.

I rolled my eyes and leaned over to kiss his cheek when he turned his head and kissed me on the lips.

I pulled away and mumbled “Sneaky bastard.” before grabbing clothes to wear for the day.

I looked at him and he waved, I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room leaving the door wide open.

After my shower I found myself in a white sundress, because I was too lazy to slip pants on. I put my hair up in a ponytail and slipped on my red converse over my sock clad feet. I looked in my room and saw that Gabriel was gone.

“So you sleep naked?” Dean asked as I walked in the kitchen carrying an empty sketch book.

Sam and Chuck choked on their coffee as they sat at the table. I turned a pink color and threw the sketch book at his head.

“Shut up. It was the first thing that popped out of my mouth this morning so you wouldn’t break down the door, actually knowing you, you would have broken down the door.” I said to him grabbing a cup of coffee and taking out my flask from my dress pockets and Irishing up my coffee.

I heard a snort behind me.

I turned and they raised their eyebrows at me.

“I don’t have a problem.” I mumbled sipping my coffee.

“So why’d you lock your door?” Sam asked.

“I’ve been doing it since I was young, it gives me a peace of mind.” I said after a beat.

“Well we best be off to stop the breaking of seals. Chuck don’t let her drink too much. See you Cayden.” Dean said gathering their stuff and leaving.

Weeks went by and I haven’t seen Gabriel since the boys left. I got to know Chuck, he really is a sweet guy and he let me clean up his house, since I was living there. He’s filled me in with what was happening in his works and prophecies so my pictures did make sense.

But on Thursday night sometime after Chuck and I were panicking. We knew Lucifer was rising tonight and the apocalypse was breathing down on us.

“What are your rates?” I heard him ask into the phone as I drank my beer.

“Okay. Then uh, I’ll take 20 girls for the whole night.” He said I choked on my beer and started coughing.

I looked up and saw Dean and Castiel in the kitchen. I stood up and walked over to them.

“This isn’t supposed to happen.” Chuck and I call out at the same time looking at them.

Chuck started to explain about the convent.

“You guys aren’t supposed to be there.” He said.

“Yeah, well…we’re making it up as we go.” Castiel spoke after looking at Dean.

The house starts rumbling and blinding light.

“Aw man! Not again!” Chuck exclaimed.

“It’s the archangel! I’ll hold them all off! Just go stop Sam!” he raised his voice then transported Dean away.

My eyes widened. I hugged Castiel tight before turning and holding Chuck’s hand.