Status: okay so here is what i've been working on, it's not even close to done. but it will continue for a long time.

My Protector

Cas's Bitch and stripper's wings

I awoke to Bobby yelling at I believe a doctor.

“I’ll use my game leg and kick your friggin’ ass! Yeah, you better run!”

I groaned and sat up.

“You believe that yahoo?” Bobby said to Dean and Sam.

“Screw him. You’ll be fine.” I heard Dean say.

“I’m sorry guys.” I said as I looked at them. They jumped at my voice.

“About what Cayden? You tried damn hard to exercise those demons.” I heard Bobby say.

“I saw it happen and I tried to prevent it.” I said.

“Cayden you tried to change the outcome?”

I nodded and looked out the window and looked at them.

“How badly am I damaged?”

“We don’t know, Bobby scared the doctor away. So let me ask the million-dollar question. What do we do now?” Sam said sitting on my bed.

“Well…We save as many as we can for as long as we can, I guess. It’s bad. Whoever wins, heaven or hell, we’re boned.” Bobby said.

“What if we win?” Dean asked confidently.

“I’m serious. I mean, screw the angels and the demons and their crap apocalypse. Hell, they want to fight a war, they can find their own planet. This one’s ours, and say they get the hell off it. We take ‘em all on. We kill the devil. Hell, we even kill Michael if we have to. But we do it our own damn selves.”

“And how are we supposed to do all this, genius?”

“I got no idea, but what I do have is a GED and a give-‘em hell attitude, and I’ll figure it out.”

“You are nine kinds of crazy, boy.”

“It’s been said. Listen you guys stay on the mend. We’ll see you in a bit.” Dean said patting us on the shoulders before going towards the door.

“Sam?” Bobby called causing Sam to stop and look at him.

“I was awake. I know what I said back there. I just want you to know that …that was the demon talking. I ain’t cutting you out, boy. Not ever.”

“Thanks, Bobby.”

I fell asleep from being exhausted.

“Hey, Cayden. Cayden. Wake up. Hey wake up.”

“huhhmgg?” I mumbled opening my eyes a bit.

I looked at Gabe who had the curtain around my bed closed. He held up a finger indicating for me to be quite. I raised an eyebrow to question him.

"You are severely injured. The doctors have only given you a month to live. You hit a couple vital organs and they can’t really patch them up fully.”

My head dropped and I thought about it.

“Can you heal me?” I asked.

“Yes, but you can’t stay here.” He said.

I nodded, he touched my forehead and I felt the healing, after words he knocked me out.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*

“Hey, doc, what’s wrong with Cayden?” Bobby asked the doctor as he came in after he noticed the curtain was drawn around her bed.

The doctor paused, hand on the curtain before walking over to Bobby.

“When she was stabbed, it punctured and nicked several organs. She won’t make it past the week; if she does it won’t be for long.”

“But she was alert and everything yesterday. Sitting up talking.?” Bobby said doubtfully.

“Yes, it seems some of her nerves were severed…we weren’t sure which, but with your information…I believe her pain receptacles are gone.” He said looking over his clipboard before turning and opening the curtain.

Both of the men were shocked to see an empty bed.

The doctor ran out of the room and Bobby picked up his cell phone and started dialing the boy’s number.

“What is it Bobby?” Dean asked over the phone.

“Cayden is missing.”

“What? Is she supposed to be up and around?”

“No….doc said…the doc said she only had a week to live. Boy you better find her.”

“On it Bobby, we’ll swing by Chuck’s see if he knows anything.”

*~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~*

“Ughhh…where am I?” I asked waking up.

“Morning sleeping beauty. You’ve been out for a while. Probably because of the healing or the fact I needed to keep you asleep. Anyway, you are going to meet up with Dean and Cassie in about ten minutes-” he started but I cut him off from looking down at what I was wearing.

“Why the fuck am I wearing an angel negligee?” I all but yelled at him.

“See that’s where you are going to be meeting them…in a brothel”

“Castiel in a brothel?”

“Dean.” Was all he said before he snapped his fingers and I found myself in a bar/ hot bed of sex.

I saw them and slowly walked up to them.

I saw Dean choke on his beer as he glanced up at me up and down.

“Cay-Cayden?! Where the hell have you been?” he wheezed out.

Castiel turned and looked at me and went crimson before he started drinking his beer.

“My archangel has a weird sense of humor, I just woke up ten minutes ago….er…do I want to know why you guys are here?” I asked running my hands through my hair.

“We are here to get Castiel laid seeing as we are likely to die tomorrow, speaking of dying. Bobby said you had a week to live and that was about two weeks ago.” He asked still not taking his eyes off my chest.

“I was healed and been knocked out this entire time so…yeah.” I said shifting foot from foot.

“So….Cassie wants to get laid?” I said awkwardly.

“I’m not letting him die a virgin…wait are you one cause I don’t know if prophets are pure or not.”

“Ideally they are supposed to be.” Cas said nervously.

“Ideally.” I snorted.

“Why you want to corrupt the angel?” Dean asked smirking.

“Well, you’ve already corrupted him to rebel so why not I guess.” I shrugged playing with the white fluff on the bottom of the slip.

“Wouldn’t your archangel be mad?” he asked smirking not noticing Cas chugging his beer now.

“He put me in this, so I’m going to take it as a no. Come on Cas.” I said smiling grabbing him by his tie.

Cas was wide eyed as I motioned for Dean to follow. I found the back exit and we went out it. Dean was laughing at Castiel’s face.

“Holy fuck it’s cold.” I said then went over to Cas and stripped him of his trench coat and slipped it on.

“So what are you guys going to do tomorrow?” I asked smiling as we got into the impala.

“Summon Raphael to his vessel for answers and such.” Dean said nonchalantly.

“Oh is that all.” I said sarcastically.

Once we reached the abandoned house I went upstairs to see if I could find clothes.

“Oh by the way here you go. I thought you could use this.” Gabriel said smiling dropping my duffle bag on the ground before disappearing.

“Freaking angels.” I mumbled sourly.

I pulled off the lingerie and started slipping on my undergarments. I pulled on a pair of jeans when I heard a floor board squeak behind me. I whipped around and caught Castiel looking embarrassedly at me.

“Um…Cas, I think you should go downstairs…as you can see I’m changing.”

“I do not understand. Earlier you were wearing less like the other women, and it was okay to look, but now it is not?” he asked.

“Yeah um, go talk to Dean about it…he’ll explain it better.” I said going slightly red.

He nodded and left so I slipped on a baggy shirt. I actually looked at it and noticed it was one of Chuck’s. Eh oh well.

I stood in the hospital room with Dean and Cas; as Cas was pouring the holy oil around some guy in a wheelchair. I was told it was Raphael’s vessel.

“When the oil burns, no angel can touch or pass through the flames, or he dies.”

“Okay, so we trap him a steel cage of holy fire, but one question. How the hell do we get him here?”

“Very simple. There’s, well, almost an open phone line between a vessel and his angel. One just has to know how to dial.” Cas said before he started chanting.

Time went on after the match was lite and we decided just to go back the abandoned house.

“Well that was a day I’ll never get back.” Dean said.

“Same here smart ass.”

“Dean, Cayden, wait.” Cassie said as we entered the house.

There was a bright light and the man from the wheel chair was standing in the kitchen. Lightening in the shape of wings flinging from his back causing the lights to shatter.

“Castiel.” He said as a greeting.

“Raphael.” Cas said tensely.

We walked closer.

“And I thought you were supposed to be impressive. All you do is black out the room.” Dean said sarcastically.

“And the eastern seaboard.”

I felt my eyes go a bit wide on that note.

“It is a testament to my unending mercy that I do not smite you here and now.”

“Or maybe you’re full of crap. Maybe you’re afraid god will bring Cas back to life again and smite you and your candy-ass skirt. By the way hi I’m Dean, and this is Cayden.”

I waved before looking out the window.

“I know who you two are. And now thanks to him, I know where you are.”

“You won’t kill him. You wouldn’t dare.”

“But I will take him to Michael.”

“Well then. Sounds terrifying. It does. But, uh hate to tell you, I’m not going anywhere with you.” Dean said grabbing a beer and tossing me one.

“Surely you remember Zachariah giving you stomach cancer?”

“Yeah, that was, that was hilarious.”

“Well, he doesn’t have anything close to my imagination.”

“Yeah? I bet you didn’t imagine one thing.” I said turning to look at him.

“What?” Raphael asked.

“We knew you were coming, you stupid son of a bitch.” Dean said lighting his lighter and then dropping it, igniting the holy oil surrounding Raphael.

“Don’t look at me it was his idea.” Dean said pointing to Cas. Both me and Cas looked at Dean as he stared right back.

“Where is he?” Cassie asked after a moment.

“God? Didn’t you hear? He’s dead, Castiel. Dead but there’s no other explanation. He’s gone for good.”

“You’re lying.”

“Am I? Do you remember the twentieth century? Think the twenty-first is going any better? Do you think God would have let any of that happen if he were alive?”

“Oh yeah? Well then who invented the Chinese basket trick?” Dean asked.

I literally snorted to hold in my laughter.

“Careful. That’s my father you’re talking about, boy.”

“Yeah, who would be so proud to know his sons started the frigging apocalypse.” I said.

“Who ran off and disappeared. Who left no instructions and a world to run.” He countered.

“Boohoo Daddy ran away and disappeared.” Dean said.

“This is funny to you? You're living in a godless universe.”

“And? What, you and the other kids just decided to throw an apocalypse while he was gone?” Dean said raising an eyebrow.

“We're tired. We just want it to be over. We just want...paradise.”

“So, what, God dies and makes you the boss and you decide you can do whatever you want?” I asked.

“Yes. And whatever we want, we get.” He replied as the the windows burst in.

“If God is dead, why have I returned? Who brought me back?”

“Did it ever occur to you that maybe Lucifer raised you?”

“No.”

“Think about it. He needs all the rebellious angels he can find. You know it adds up.”

“Let's go.”

“Castiel, I'm warning you. Do not leave me here. I will find you.”

“Maybe one day. But today, you're my little bitch.” Cassie said before turning and leaving.

Dean and I looked at each other then said in sync. “What he said”

As we got in the impala I promptly went to sleep.

“Excuse me, friends, but have you taken time out to think about God’s plans for you?” a religious man asked before we entered a hotel.

“Too friggin’ much pal.” Was dean’s only reply. As we got into the room I stepped into the shower as Dean called Cas.

I walked out and saw Dean sleeping on the queen bed. Stupid lady only gave us one bed. I got into bed next to him and felt my eyes close.