Status: okay so here is what i've been working on, it's not even close to done. but it will continue for a long time.

My Protector

Camping fun!

I awoke to the sounds going around the camp.

“Cay, cay? Come on girl wake up.” A voice called.

I looked up and was greeted with Dean’s face with a rare smile on it.

“Hey sweetie.” I smiled and kissed him before sitting up.

“What’s on the agenda today?”

“You’re helping chuck out in the mess hall all day okay?”

“Damn it Dean, why the fuck can’t I go out with you and the guys. You know I’m a fucking awesome shot.” I said frowning a bit as I tossed on Jeans and one of his shirts.

“You know why Cay, I can’t risk losing you. You wouldn’t be brought back. Plus you know I promised Gabe all those years ago.” He said cupping my face.

“I know. Sometimes I wondered why the fuck I married you though.” I said smiling.

“Okay smartass.”

“Takes one to know one” I teased.

I made my way over to the mess hall and greeted Chuck.

“Hey, Chuck” I said as the evening started showing.

I pulled him into the back kitchen away from everyone.

“What’s up Cayden?” he asked.

I whispered in to his ear.

“What?!” he said shocked.

I nodded.

“But you know that’s not supposed to-“

“I know.” I cut off his harsh whispering.

“Does Dean?” he asked.

“No. I don’t want him to know till it’s too late to stop it.” I whispered back.

“It’s a lot of risk.”

“I know.”

“I won’t tell anyone.” He said.

I smiled and hugged him tightly.

“Thanks Chuck.”

I went back to Dean and my cabin and heard him in the lower part. I shrugged and went to sleep after twirling my wedding ring around a bit.

It was soon the next day and I dressed and started to walk with chuck as he was telling me about what we needed.

“Hey Dean. You got a second?” Chucked asked as we approached Dean.

“Hey sweetie.” I greeted him before I gave him a kiss.

He looked a bit shocked but covered it up.

“No—yes. Uh, I—I guess. Hi, Chuck, Cayden.”

“Hi. So, uh, listen, we're pretty good on canned goods for now, but we're down to next to nothing on perishables and—and hygiene supplies. People are not gonna be happy about this. So, what do you think we should do?”

“I—I don't know. Maybe, uh, share? You know, like at a kibbutz.”

“Wait a minute. Aren’t you supposed to be out on a mission right now?” I asked slightly confused.

“Absolutely. And I will be. Hey, Chuck, is...Cas still here?” he asked.

I snorted as chuck answered “Yeah. I don't think Cas is going anywhere.”

“Come on Dean, I’ll bring you. I need to ask him something any way.” I said grabbing his hand and walking towards and into Cassie’s cabin.

Cassie was sitting in a circle with his groupies going on about well….spiritual mumbo jumbo.

“Oh. Excuse me, ladies. I think I need to confer with our fearless leader and his misses for a minute. Why not go get washed up for the orgy?”

The women leave.

“Cas we got to talk.” Dean said.

“Whoa. Strange.” Cassie said and I tilted my head at him.

“What?” dean asked.

“You…are not you. Not now you, anyway.” He said asking my ears perk up.

“No! Yeah. Yes, exactly.”

“What year are you from?” Cassie asked and I stifled a gasp.

“2009.”

“Awkward.” I mumbled going red.

“Who did this to you? Is it Zachariah?”

“Yes.”

“Interesting.”

“Oh, yeah, it's friggin' fascinating. Now. Why don't you strap on your angel wings and fly me back to my page on the calendar?”

“I wish I could just, uh, strap on my wings, but I'm sorry, no dice.”

“What, are you stoned?”

“Uh, generally, yeah.”

“What happened to you?”

“Life.”

I think I passed out for a few minutes but I found myself looking at two Deans.

“Oh that is weird.” I said looking at both of them.

“You okay babe?” my dean asked.

I nodded and sat up looking wearily at them.

“We got married?” the first thing out of past dean’s mouth asked.

“Yeah about two years ago. It was a good day.” My dean said gruffly.

“Have we produced anything yet?”

“No. in these times it is impossible. If someone gets pregnant, the girl gets her stomach beaten till it’s gone.” My dean answered and I looked down.

Past dean looked horrified.

They went back and forth about Croats and what has happened in the past five years.

“Cayden, looks like you’re getting your wish, you are going with us tonight.” My dean said.

I nodded and left with Cas and Risa to get the grunts ready. I was scared. We were going up against Lucifer.

I was out with Chuck looking after everything I was holding a shot gun.

Past Dean walked up.

“So, you're really from oh-nine?” Chuck asked.

“Yeah, afraid so.”

“Some free advice? You ever get back there, you hoard toilet paper. You understand me? Hoard it. Hoard it like it's made of gold. 'Cause it is.”

“Thank you, Chuck.”

“Oh, you'll thank me, all right. Mark my words.”

Chuck went in a vehicle and I stood with Dean.

“You okay Cayden.”

I looked up at him and I felt tears dripping down my face.

“Hey, shhh. It’ll be okay.” He said in my ear as he held me.

“No it won’t. I’m-I’m-I’m pregnant.” I whispered.

He looked completely shocked as let out another small sob. I pulled myself together and hopped into Dean’s truck as past Dean got in with Castiel.

“There. Second-floor window. We go in there.”

“You sure?” Risa asked.

“They'll never see us coming. Trust me. Now, weapons check. We're on the move in five.” He said.

We all nodded and began going through our guns. My dean walked up to me and pulled me aside after talking with past Dean.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” he growled.

“Tell you what?” I asked innocently.

“That-that you had a bun in the oven.”

“Because I wanted to keep it. I didn’t want to be beat like the others.” I said.

“I can’t let you go in there with the others.”

“You mean to our deaths? Yeah Dean, I know when you are lying. We all know it and we are prepared to fight if it means ending this once and for all.” I said looking at the troops then at him.

“You are with me got it?!” he said.

I nodded and we went around into the cemetery as the troops stormed the front.

I was immediately thrown against a tombstone as Sam came out and him and Dean fought.

I heard a bone snap and saw Lucifer break Dean’s neck with his foot.

“Dean!” I yelled before literally slamming my shotgun against Lucifer’s face like a baseball bat.

“That hurt you prophetic bitch.” He snarled picking me up in a choke hold.

“Oh. Hello Dean.” He greeted as he continued to shake me like a rag doll.

“Aren't you a surprise. You've come a long way to see this, haven't you?”

“Well, go ahead. Kill me but let Cayden go.”

“Kill you? Don't you think that would be a little...redundant? I'm sorry. It must be painful, speaking to me in this—shape. But it had to be your brother. It had to be. You don't have to be afraid of me, Dean. What do you think I'm going to do?”

“I don't know. Maybe deep-fry the planet?”

“Why? Why would I want to destroy this stunning thing? Beautiful in a trillion different ways. The last perfect handiwork of God. You ever hear the story of how I fell from grace?” Lucifer asked as his grip tightened on my neck making me gasp for air.

“Oh, good God, you're not gonna tell me a bedtime story, are you? My stomach's almost out of bile.”

“You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You. The little...hairless apes. And then he asked all of us to bow down before you—to love you, more than him. And I said, "Father, I can't." I said, "These human beings are flawed, murderous." And for that, God had Michael cast me into hell. Now, tell me, does the punishment fit the crime? Especially, when I was right? Look at what six billion of you have done to this thing, and how many of you blame me for it.”

“You're not fooling me, you know that? With this sympathy-for-the-devil crap. I know what you are.”

“What am I?”

“You're the same thing, only bigger. The same brand of cockroach I've been squashing my whole life. An ugly, evil, belly-to-the-ground, supernatural piece of crap. The only difference between them and you is the size of your ego.”

“I like you, Dean. I get what the other angels see in you. Goodbye. We'll meet again soon” he said turning around to walk away but took my knife and rammed it into my gut then dragged the knife up towards my ribs before dropping me.

I gasped at the pain. I was bleeding and losing consciousness fast.

“You better kill me now!”

“Pardon?”

“You better kill me now. Or I swear, I will find a way to kill you. And I won't stop.”

“I know you won't. I know you won't say yes to Michael, either. And I know you won't kill Sam. Whatever you do, you will always end up here. Whatever choices you make, whatever details you alter, we will always end up—here. I win. So, I win.”

“You're wrong”

“See you in five years, Dean”

“Dean.” I gasped as he crouched down by me.

“Cayden?”

“Make sure this doesn’t fucking happen. Promise me. I know it doesn’t mean much now but I do love you, you know.” I said shakily holding his hand before the blackness swallowed me whole.