Status: okay so here is what i've been working on, it's not even close to done. but it will continue for a long time.

My Protector

Angel's Out of the Bag

I looked up and saw the boys coming back.

“So what’s the deal?” I asked as they got in.

“The Incredible hulk.”

“Like Bana, Norton or old school Ferrigno?” I asked dubiously.

“Ferrigno, dude you’re like 18 how the hell do you know about Ferrigno?” Dean asked as he started the impala.

I stayed silent before blushing.

“I read comics and watched a lot of older stuff that dealt with it and such.” I mumbled looking out the window.

“Pft, nerd.” He laughed.

“Shut the hell up!” I mumbled angrily sticking Gabe’s lollipop wrapper on his face after licking it.

“Aw seriously that’s disgusting.” He commented getting it off him as Sam laughed.

“Where’d you even get this wrapper anyway?” Dean asked driving back to the motel.

“I have an epic sweet tooth.” I said without missing a beat.

“I have never seen you eat candy.” He said suspiciously.

“I hide it, didn’t want anyone to think I was a trickster duh.” I remarked digging through my duffle where a bag of candy appeared, I sent a silent thank you to Gabe.

I pulled it out and they made Oh faces. Since I had it, I might as well munch on it.

I vaguely listened to their ramblings as I was more focused on the fact there was peanut butter in my bag.

The scanner went off as we were in the motel room.

“Um, Dispatch? I, I got a possible 187 out here at the old paper mill on Route 6?”

“Roger that. What are you looking at there, son?”

“Honestly, Walt, I, I wouldn't even know how to describe what I'm seeing. Just—send everybody.”

“All right, stay calm, stay by your car. Help's on the way.”

“That sounds weird.”

“Weird enough to be our guy.”

As we pulled up to the ware house the first thing I noticed was there were no other cars. We pulled out stakes and flashlight and entered the building.

A bunch of people were rushing about in a hospital setting. I looked at Sam and Dean in confusion.
They were wearing lab coats, I looked down and noticed I was wearing one also.

“Bloody hell.” I mumbled.

I tuned out the boys and began looking for any sign of Gabe. Well let me rephrase that, I tried to tune them out till a brunette doctor slapped Sam.

“Seriously!” she said.

“What?” Sam asked shocked.

“Seriously? You’re brilliant, you know that? And a coward. You’re a brilliant coward. “ she said
passionately.

I pursed my lips tightly trying to figure out what the fuck was happening. They started talking as I
walked towards the receptionist’s desk as they trailed behind.

“We’re in Dr. Sexy MD.” Dean said.

“Seriously?” I said in a mocked fashion, as Sam pulled a bitch face at me.

“Dude, what the hell?” Dean stated as we kept walking down the corridor.

“I don’t know.” Sam replied.

“No, seriously, what the hell.”

“We don’t know.” I said to Dean.

“One theory. Any theory.”

“uh, the trickster trapped us in TV land.”

“That’s your theory. That’s stupid.” Dean scoffed.

“Well apparently we are in Dr. Sexy MD, dean. Seriously who the hell names a show Dr. sexy MD?” I asked.

Dean started to fill them in about the show when he got a bit star struck as Dr. Sexy started walking towards us.

He came up to us smirked before pulling me into a kiss. My eyes were wide when he pulled away.

“Doctor.” He said looking at Dean.

“Doctor.” Dean responded.

“Doctor.” He addressed Sam.

Sam nodded till dean hits him and begrudgingly says “Doctor.”

“Misses.” He said with a wink at me.

I immediately flushed red and mumbled incoherently which he accepted.

Dean snickered a bit.

“You want to give me one good reason why you defied my direct order to do the experimental face transplant on Mrs. Biehl?” he asked Sam.

“One Reason?” dean asked.

All the sudden Dean had him against the wall.

“You’re not Dr. Sexy.”

“You’re crazy.”

“Really? Because I swore part of what makes Dr. Sexy sexy is the fact that he wears cowboy boots. Not tennis shoes.”

“Yeah, you’re not a fan.” Sam and I mumbled at the same time.

“Call security.”

Well it seems we located Gabe, I thought as he transformed to him smug self.

“You guys are getting better, and what this? You have Cayden traveling with you?” he said raising an eyebrow.

“Get us the hell out of here.” Dean threatened.

“Or what?” Gabe grabbed Dean’s arm and twisted it hurting him. “Don’t say you have wooden stakes, big guy.”

“That was you on the police scanner, right? This is a trick.” Sam said.

“Hello? Trickster,” he said pointing to himself. “Come on! I heard you two yahoos were in town. How could I resist?”

“The hell are we?” I asked curiously.

"Like it dear? It’s all homemade. My own sets,” he raps a window then points to the extras. “My own actors…call it my own little idiot box.”

“How do we get out?” Dean asked.

“That my friend is the 64 dollar question.”

“Whatever, we just, we need to talk to you. We need your help.”

“hm, let me guess. The two muttonheads broke the world, and you want me to sweep up your messes.” He asked me but directed the rest to them.

“Hey, be nice to my boys, they get enough shit as it is.” I stuck up for them.

Bad move on my part really, because Gabe got the mischief look on his face. He smiled and snapped his fingers and I was weightless till I fell into a familiar looking environment.

I look around and I was greeted with a coral room. There was a rotor in the middle of a console in the center. Fuck he put me in Doctor Who, bitch I’m going to die.

“What?”

I turned around and my eyes widened.

“What?” he exclaimed again.

“What?” I echoed.

“What?” his voice went up an octave.

“I will kill that angel” I muttered before looking at David Tennant’s copy. “Um, Hello…”

“Who the hell are you?” he said bluntly.

“I’m uh Cayden Riddell, and I’m a prophet of the lord.”

He looked at time and raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah, I know that sounds super crazy….hehehe…” I laughed awkwardly.

Then the world dissolved out.

“Cupcake, you’re being no fun, I thought you loved Doctor Who?” Gabe said in the chair he was now sitting in.

“Yeah, but I don’t appreciate being pulled away from the Winchesters. They are going to know something is up when my arch angel on my shoulder isn’t helping me at all.” I said crossing my arms.

“Aw come on it’s not like you are going to get hurt.”

“That’s the thing Gabe, they are smarter than you give them credit for. Not to mention Cas will come looking for them.”

“Nah, I got this no worries.”

“You are such a fucking cocky bastard you know that right?”

He smiled but I could see in his eyes that I was pissing him off. But I mean it’s not like he couldn’t hurt me…right?

He snapped his fingers and I found myself next to Dean in his impala.

“Where’s Sam?” I asked.

“hi Cayden.” I heard Sam say.

“Holy fuck where’d that come from?!” I exclaimed looking around for Sam.

“He’s the impala.” Dean said simply.

“We’re in Sam?!” I exclaimed then snickered at how dirty it was.

“I didn’t want to think like that!”

“Aw Gross!” they exclaimed at once.

I zoned out listening and sketching in a sketch pad that I found in Sam the Impala. I watched as they surrounded Gabe in a ring of holy oil. Then they argued, till I was brought in the conversation.

“You fucking knew Cayden! You knew who he was the whole fucking time, and you didn’t say anything.” Dean yelled.

“I couldn’t tell you guys! I didn’t figure it out till I was at Chucks! I mean come on what the hell was I supposed to say? ‘Oh yeah guys the trickster you are looking for is really my fucking arch angel, and
I talk to him whenever he feels like dropping the fuck in.’ Yeah because that would of went over so well.” I yelled back.

“You know what! It would have been easy for you to do that then fucking lead us on! You are a selfish bitch Cayden, in fact it of been a fucking lot easier if you didn’t come with us or were even a prophet. I mean come on a prophet who draws out the fucking future, how useless are you. ” Dean said seriously.

I stopped dead, and looked at him as Gabe, Sam and Cas gaped at him.

“If that’s how you feel, then I’ll be going.” I said quietly then left the warehouse leaving Gabe still in the ring of fire.

I ran to his impala and grabbed my stuff out of the back then proceed to take out my iron crow bar and smash Dean’s windshield. I then proceeded to walk off. After an hour of walking out of the city. Gabriel showed up.

“Cay, he is an ass-hat okay?”

“No he is right Gabe, I’m fucking useless. I’m not a fucking proper prophet at all. I’m just a fuck up Gabe.”

“Need to go anywhere?”

“Just pop me to a fucking small ass town somewhere in the us.”

He touched my forehead and I found myself at a town sign. It said Oakfield, population 1,020. Perfect. Then I begin hunting for a black cat. It was easy finding one. I know that this was probably the dumbest thing I will ever do, but I was too angry to care. I gathered the rest of the materials I needed and found a tin box on the side of the road. I placed my school ID in the box and dug a hole at a crossroads.

I turned and looked and as I turned back I was greeted by a tallish man, clean shaven and short brown hair. When I say tall I mean Gabe’s height.

“What can I do for you love?” he asked with a cockney, Scottish accent.

“I want to stop the visions.”

“Just the visions? You…you are-” he sniffed the air. “You’re the other prophet.” He said grinning slightly.

“Yes, and I don’t want to be. I want to be normal-ish. I just don’t want to be a prophet. Who are you if I am to seal this deal?” I said.

“The name’s Crowley and If I do that love, you’ll get ten years and that’s it, then you go to hell.” He said.

“Deal.” I breathed the word.

“Got to seal the deal love.” He said stepping closer to me and gripping my arm.

“Cayden NO!” I heard Gabriel shout.

I didn’t think, I just slammed my lips against Crowley’s, sealing our deal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it has taken so long, i've been working over time at my job trying to pay off school so i can keep going.