Status: In Progress~

Concerning the Young Man in the Woods...

Who Writes a Screenplay like This?!?!

Chapter 4

April 28

Not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again not again…

In case you haven’t guessed, Journal, I…I’m back at the hospital. That’s right, the boy is in the hospital…unconscious…bleeding…oh, God, it’s déjà vu…

Now, let me explain. This won’t take too long.

So, Journal, to begin, it all started last night, as you can tell by the mess that is that page.

Anyhow, let me finish my sentence there. It was going to be “racket, so I’ll put that as a priority…and get him a glass of water while I’m at it” Needless to say, that did not happen. Anyway, here’s the thing, he had come over, hacking, and that’s when I made the note. That is, before I realized that he had what is known as, a very, very bad thing, in both fiction and real life (although slightly less serious in certain situations of the latter, the point still stands). That is, Feliciano was slumped against the door frame coughing up blood.

Yeah…fun times…

Anyway, so, in typical me fashion, I screamed, panicked, and managed to call an ambulance through my shaking hands and general hysteria (but, can you blame me, Journal? Hell, I’m still shaking!). I swear, I was so scared…I mean…God, why does that boy keep getting hurt? What the hell’s wrong with him?! I mean, he’s a nice guy, don’t get me wrong but…there is something seriously wrong with him and, the docs don’t know, Florina isn’t tellin’ me anything and just…everything!

Sorry, sorry, I’m just…I’m scared, and I’m mad, and I’m worried sick and…I’m just so confused about what’s happening…I need to get back to my story…

So, the paramedics showed up and carried him out while I ran after them, refusing to leave (well, he is my responsibility, Journal) and just generally being hysterical and having to have one of the paramedics try and calm me down (nice guy, by the way, really tried his best to calm me down…not exactly successful, in the end but, still, well done). But, I ended up following them to the hospital, up to having the doctors shove me out into the waiting room. So, with that time, I called Florina and told her the whole thing, she’s talking with the doctors now. Let’s just hope that everything’s alright this time, I don’t want a death on my hands, dammit!

Still though, it’s just…I have no words. Honestly, right now, I have nothing to say…nope…nothing. I just…Florina’s coming back now…I hope she tells me at least a little good news…

. . .

April 30

Okay…things are better now, Journal. I talked to Florina, and, well…I spilled everything. Everything about how I was worried about Feliciano, the stuff about the sickness, the stuff about the drawings, even my theory that she was just faking being weird so that she could take over the world (of course)! She took all of it surprisingly well, simply saying “Well, we all need to be a little silly, right? And besides, I only trust certain people who work with the man~!” before actually explaining stuff. Well…some stuff. She told me that she was putting puzzle pieces together, and had been talking things over with the police and such. She also had a “surprise” for me.

“Look what I managed to get a hold of!” Florina had declared triumphantly as she held up a small box.

“It’s a box…” I replied simply. Of course, she laughed and told me to open it and, what do you know? The necklace. Feliciano’s necklace from a friend. It was just as he had described it too. Whoever this “friend” was, Feliciano must’ve been very close with them. I hope the “friend” wasn’t one of the people missing and/or dead…that would destroy him…unless…it already did…

Hm…anyway, I asked her how she found it, and she simply told me that she “pulled a few strings” and told me to give it to him as a present, when I was allowed to see him again. That was…very nice of Florina, for lack of better wording. She really cares, doesn’t she? Hm…so, I’ve wrapped up the “gift” and am going to give it to him when I’m actually allowed back in. Let’s just hope that’s soon.

Still though, I’m glad that Florina explained what little information she was getting. Apparently, it involves that house, some “friends” and…that’s pretty much all she’s getting…yeah…it’s been a month and he’s still not opening up. Well…can’t say I blame him much, actually. Maybe after this second visit, he’ll be a little more ready to talk…

Or, I can just tell him that I’m tired of the cryptic junk and demand answers.

Yeah…Journal, that probably wouldn’t work…would it?

Still, I think I’ll talk to him when I get back to the Hospital and stuff. I just hope he’s alright…

. . .

May 1

IT HAPPENED AGAIN, JOURNAL! SOMETHING WEIRD THAT HAS COMPLETELY CONFUSED ME!!

Let me explain.

So, I was allowed to see Feliciano today (he’s alive, yay~) and, he looked pretty bad…again…but, he was asleep and…let’s face it, Journal, it’s humanly impossible to not look at least a little cute while sleeping…

No, I didn’t take a picture but, I seriously considered it…ya know, for Florina and stuff…

Shut up, Journal.

Anyway, so, I laughed a bit and set the little gift box on a side-table. And, I just kinda sat there and watched him. I mean, I had heard from the doctors that he had been lapsing in and out of consciousness so, yeah…

Besides, Journal, I can’t help but mention how…peaceful he looked. Like someone who was finally able to rest after some big ordeal or whatever…

That sounded really, really stupid.

But, seriously, I can’t help it, I can be sentimental too sometimes (laugh at me later, we’re getting to the good part), and, honestly, I was a little surprised when he started to wake up. “Oh, hi, welcome back to the land of the living.” I had said as a bit of a joke. That is, before realizing that something was wrong.

You see, when you live with someone long enough, you start to learn their body language, how they move and such, but…Feliciano didn’t seem to be moving right here…I can’t really explain it, it’s as if he were someone else but, we’ll get to that soon. It didn’t help matters when he spoke. It just didn’t…sound right…like, the tones were off and…remember that slight accent I spoke about waaay back when? Gone. Replaced. It was freaking me out. As for what was said, it wasn’t anything major. Just a simple “What happened…?” before turning to me and opening his eyes.

Ice. Blue.

I swear by all that is good, they were NOT. HIS. EYES.

I was smooth…no, of course I wasn’t, did you really believe that, Journal?



No…of course you didn’t…

Anyway, my response was a stammered “Oh, G-G-God! Y-y-our e-eyes…!”

Needless to say, “Feliciano” seemed confused. “What? Who are you, and where am I?” at this point, he did a re-enactment of “that-scene”. You know, the scene in every single body-swap show where the poor sap raises their hands to their face and is super confused at what’s happening. Yeah, that’s the simple version.

Anyway, “Feliciano” grabbed a mirror from the side-table (not noticing the package, of course…), closing “his eyes” and mumbling something about “hoping this wasn’t happening”. He quickly snapped them open again, revealing a bright blue pair in their place. The owner of said bright blue pair then pretty much stated what I had been thinking at the time “DUDES! WHAT THE HELL’S HAPPENING HERE?!?!”, to which, the eyes quickly changed over to an indigo-y pair, which stated “Calm down, we don’t want to gain attention”, before swapping over, (yet again) this time to a brown-ish pair “Aiyaah! What happened, aru?!” wait…what? No, seriously, what’s an “aru”?

Anyway, moving on, they quickly swapped to violet “At least we have each-other, da?”

Screw it, I’m moving paragraphs

Dark blue “Well, this is the most…intimate we have ever been, oui?” (mind you, with an expression that made me think “note to self: buy mace…soon”)

Hazel “FRATELLO?!”

Warm green “Calm down! This can’t be the worst thing ever!”

Blood red “I’m too awesome to panic but, I’ve gotta say, I’m still awesome, even when in someone else’s body.” (oh, wow…)

Venomous green “I think I have an idea that might-”

Aaand, back to the ice blue from the beginning. “SHUT UP! We need to calm down, and get through this with clear heads so, will everyone just shut their mouths so we can focus on the problem?!”

Dead, awkward silence before I grabbed the best weapon I could think of at the moment…my nail file (which had quite a sharp point, mind you!)…

What? I don’t have pepper spray and I’d get caught fast if I had something that was actually lethal in my purse!

Anyway, my next, “bold” statement got “their” attention. That is, “What the hell are you?!” seemed to work pretty damned well.

I was officially greeted by the bright blue guy “Whoa…who’s the chick?”

Blood red “Guys, I think Ita-kins got a girlfriend! I think I should judge!” (“Oh, hell no” was my immediate thought)

Who’s Ita anyway? Was he referring to Feliciano? Either way, moving on.

I was thankfully spared “judgment” from whatshisname by the return of the icy blue guy, saying “Gilbert! Focus on the situation at hand!” he turned his attention to me (after a quick squabble with Gilbert, exchanging many colorful phrases in German, I assumed, in the process) “I apologize but, we must ask you…who are you and where are we?”

Of course, I did the logical thing; tell the truth, of course! To make a rather long, rambling and overall very confused speech very short, I told “them” that I had taken Feliciano in as a tenant due to circumstances and that he had been coughing up blood a few nights ago so, hospital for him.

This elicited a rather confused reaction before the venomous green person broke in, stating “See? I was right! The problem is that we are all trapped inside his body!” before “losing connection”, resulting in Feliciano being back from…limbo, for lack of better word, and having another “attack”.

Due to my previous confusion, I simply called up the doctors, took my package, and got the hell out of Dodge! But, can you blame me, Journal? I mean…that was some freaky stuff! Was it like…split personalities? Because, if so, is eye color mental or something? I don’t think so, at least…

Man…if I’m in a screen-play, then it is a weird sci-fi flick, I bet! Who writes something like this?!

And, also, remind me to remember who is the one being “possessed” before I pound the sand out of Gilbert or that one French-sounding guy. I can’t bring myself to beat Feliciano up…he’s too much of a nice guy for me to do so in good conscience…

. . .

Oh, Journal, I almost forgot.

Paramedic guy showed up shortly after the event. Asked for my number. Did I give it to him? No. No I did not. Actually, I was more focused on getting out of there at the time, and I have a feeling that Florina’s gonna lecture me on it tomorrow…bah…

. . .

May 3

Journal, I have good news, bad news, and just news, news.

Good news: Feli’s back (Feli is much easier to write than Feliciano, just for simplicity)

Bad news: I still have absolutely no idea what the hell happened back at the hospital

News, news: Florina gave that guy my number…

As for important things though, I still haven’t told Florina yet…I really need to, don’t I? Of course, I’ve done a bit of my own research on split personalities but, nothing really seems to be matching up so…I’ve really got to talk to her…

However, lucky, lucky, he hasn’t had an “attack” yet so…that’s good. It’s still confusing though…

Of course, I looked back at those sketches…and…wait…no…no, it doesn’t make sense, does it? I mean, seriously, were they like…ghosts possessing Feli or something? I seriously doubt that…

Either way, there is absolutely no possible way I’m telling him what happened. I don’t want to see his reaction; because I have a feeling it won’t be very pretty…

Still, the sooner I talk to Florina the better but, how to tell her…that’s…a very important question…one which I really don’t know the answer to right about now…

. . .

May 6

Okay, okay, Journal, I know I said that I would talk to Florina about this little “incident” but, I didn’t know how, and, I’m really just making excuses now, aren’t I? Gah…I’m just a bit nervous, okay? I mean, c’mon, Journal, do you really expect me to come clean about something like that quickly?!



I guess you do but, that’s not the point!

The point is, I have a bad feeling that it’s gonna happen again, and I need to figure out both A. what’s causing it, and B. how to stop it but, I can’t do either of those things without Florina’s help. However, I’m afraid that she won’t believe me when I tell her (she’s eccentric, not crazy), and, that it will cause more problems than it solves…

It’s just bothering me, Journal…

The whole thing just rubs me the wrong way, ya know?

Okay, I promise…tomorrow…tomorrow, I’ll come clean and talk to Florina. I’ll tell her everything about what happened at the hospital and we’ll try and figure this out together. Yes, I am determined to figure this out!

Let’s just hope I’m actually capable of doing so…

. . .

Oh, and, his name’s John. He called and asked how things were going. I told him everything was fine, of course. After all, I don’t know this guy at all that well so, there is no way in hell I’m telling him this stuff!

. . .
♠ ♠ ♠
okay...here comes the cast!
Sorry about taking so long, I was really worried about this chapter, you know, with all the characters I could screw up.
Of course, I've also started school again so, I have less time for writing. Don't worry, I'll definately finish the fic, I won't let it die n_n