Status: In Progress~

Concerning the Young Man in the Woods...

Curiosity Killed the Cat

May 24

Florina’s still holdin’ on (that stubborn thing…), John has gone over the files about a million times, and has concluded that, based on his findings, if Feliciano were to go back to that house-thing, and he had an “attack”, then he’d be too vulnerable to do anything and saying as, apparently, the Nations are mortal in that area, it would most likely kill him. Besides, I personally believe that he is in no condition to perform such a task! I mean…sheesh, yeah, I know, country and everything (yeah, Journal, still getting’ my head around that…) but…I honestly don’t think he’d be able to kill whatever-the-hell-it-is/was by himself. However, if there really were other people there, and they were actually able to help, then it might be a different story but, we don’t know what happened to them so…yeah…

We’re all working on a plan but, due to the situation, we need to hurry.

May 25

Florina is out cold.

June 3

Sorry, I haven’t really written much, Journal, it’s just…you know, everything…

Um, anyway, so, John and I finally have some semblance of a plan for, ya know, getting the boys back. Of course, it’s shaky, at best, and I’m not sure if it’ll work but, we’re gonna fly it by them as soon as we get the chance to.

I still haven’t told Feliciano about the whole er…situation yet but, I just don’t have the heart to tell him…

That, and I’m afraid he’ll do something stupid, if he finds out…

Which reminds me, Journal, I should probably detail the plan, right? After all, I haven’t written in here for awhile…

So, here’s how it’s going to go down.

The next time (after telling the plan, that is) an “attack” (haven’t thought of any better phrase, really…) occurs, we’ll head on over to the house, and John and I will act as temporary distractions while they go in. Of course, once that’s done, we run like hell out of there, and wait until we get some sign that it works.

Like I said, Journal, it’s shaky and very stupid but, it’s all we’ve got right now…

I’m just hoping that it actually works…it’s been months, and this whole thing around us just keeps getting worse and worse, and now, with Florina…it’s just hitting too close to home for us to delay any longer. John’s upset too, of course, so, we’re putting our all into getting those guys back to their bodies, and away from whatever-the-hell was killing them. Maybe, after that, things’ll go back to normal…well, normal-er…

June 5

Okay, Journal, I put this as a last will and testament.

Feliciano is gone.

Like, just gone. Vanished

He left a letter, reading something along the lines of “found a friend in the next town, sorry for your trouble”, which, I know is complete and utter BS. Why? Oh, you know why, Journal, the point is, I don’t have much time, and it’s killing me to know what the hell he’s doing (DAMN MY CURIOSITY!). So, here’s a last will and testament, in case something happens.

I give my Journal to Florina, I know she’ll take care of it.

The money in my jewelry box goes to my parents, to decide what to do with.

My short-stories go to Florina, maybe to get them published.

My computer goes to John. He might have good use for it.

All the books in the house are to be equally divided among my parents, Florina, John, and any other relatives who might wish to read them.

That crate of whisky goes back to Dad. He knows where it is.

My clothes can be given to charity.

There are three letters in the third desk drawer, take them out and give them to the specified people.

All other objects are to be settled by my parents, as I am running out of time.

I’m leaving this Journal open, so that, if anyone comes by, they can take it, and read this.

…I don’t want to die, Journal. I’m scared…I’m…I’m really, really scared. I…I don’t want to have to do this but…but, I have to…I don’t want to die…there’s still so much I need to do..but…but…



Until everything is cleared up, goodbye.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the shortest chapter in the whole story. Yeah, sorry 'bout that...

I think that this would've been a better cliff-hanger, had it been unknown from the prologue that she lives but...ya know...drama...

Yeah, I'm working on that genre...

Anyway, this is the second-to-last chapter! This tale is coming to a close, at long last...let's see how everything turns out, shall we?