We'll Remember, Forever

1/1

Day... Whatever.
It doesn't matter anyway, let's put it like this, you died three days ago, and I haven't really paid attention to whatever happened after that.
The phone rings, I hope that it's Jim, or Mary, or you, saying that it was all a big prank, that you've never been sick, that you're alive and probably laughing hardly.
But I know it is not true, Jim, Mary, Roger and Deacky, we all met, and cried, your parents were there, as you were burned down...
It's kind of rainy... Is it raining in heaven? Do you want us to cry?
I cried... Can you see us? I cried so badly, it's been three days since I began to wake up crying.
Sorry, I can get up and know that you'll never wake up again, I can't play my guitar knowing that you'll never listen to it again.
I can't see Roger and think that we'll never get together and laugh again, Mary calls me and I can't stop thinking of you.
You were gay, you never cared whenever I called you that, it ain't offensive.
You were also rather shy, very intelligent, and many other things, people said you had an angelic voice... But to me you were more of a God.
I don't know who's suffering more, both Jim and Mary seemed to be waiting for this...
We visited you many times, but I never got the chance to tell you the truth.
Jim was always there, or Roger, or John, or Mary, or your parents, we could never be alone.
I don't even know if you wanted some time alone with me, we were friends, other than that, only if there was A LOT of alcohol included.
Roger joked about it, when you were alive, saying that if I confessed, I would be the one to be sick, not Jim.
Yeah, I wonder why Jim haven't got as bad as you did... I don't want anything bad happening to him... It's just odd. 
Only the good die young.
Nobody goes out... Deacky called me, crying, he said he didn't want to keep in the band without you, I hope we can convince him to do one last show, in your memory.
Roger called me, not crying, but broken-hearted, his best friend died, we needed to talk.
And if I said I really loved you? What if I said I was afraid to talk to you? Because I didn't want you to reject me?
Was I dump or smart? You're not listening to me, you're looking after Mary or Jim.
You suffered so much, I wish it was me, not you, the disease was taking your soul away, you got thinner, you had a lot of pain, you never deserved it!
What were you? A musical prostitute? No... No... You were an angel, you brought so much happiness to so many people.
And THE WORLD cried over you, people from everywhere in the planet, the TV noticed: We lost a legend.
You made it, you became a God, maybe you were born as one... The world lost a God.
I'll never see you smile, I'll never listen to your sweet voice again, I'll never feel your arms around my waist, it hurts, oh it hurts, knowing that you're gone...
But damn, I swear you'll never die. The world misses you, you won't be forgotten, I promise, I fucking promise.
I'm never saying good bye. You cannot die, you're stuck here, deep in my heart, and I won't let you go away, never.
I'm crying again, I'm not ashamed anymore...
Are you still there? I'm... Sorry... If only I could have done anything...
Everyone loves you Freddie, and this will never change...
I love you, I LOVE YOU!

    

                                 - from your friend
                                   Brian Harold May