Status: RAISE YOUR HAND IN MINE I'LL LEAVE WHEN I WANNA

A Shout Out to Living.

I'll Always Be Dreaming Of You

It wasn’t that she didn’t have faith in him – that was always there, niggling at the back of her mind; she believed in him above and beyond all else. But it wasn’t quite enough this time. She needed more than his face, more than an average day-in-the-life. He couldn’t agree more. What they needed was an adventure, one and two, off to see the wide, wide world.

They were like a pair of silly teenagers, taking off in a maybe-borrowed van with a case of classy wine and paper cups to go with it. Their clothes were tacky and covered in a long day’s filth; they were running off sugar and adrenaline now, driving across long valleys and tall mountains and not really paying any attention to what was going on outside (honestly, I doubt there were any valleys or mountains at all; just farmland). They were too busy playing license plate games and screaming at each other over the music and resisting the urge to launch into a rather quick game of strip poker, seeing as he was quite busy with the arduous task of driving. They had no idea where they were going, but it most certainly would be fun, even if they had to make it so.

Their destination appeared on the right – so suddenly that they nearly jerked through the windshield. They ran off into the woods, hooting and howling, limbs and hair flailing in every direction; it was only a pleasant turn of fate that they remembered to lock the van. Tacky clothes were shed. Upon finding a shimmering creek running between the trees, he jumped in, squealing at the chill of the water; she joined him without pause.

“I dreamed about you last night,” she mumbled, pressing a slow kiss to his lips and laughing at his dreamy eyes.

“Last night? Or every night?”

They both knew the answer to that question; she hauled him out of the creek and pinned him to the ground, giggling incessantly. This was abandon – this was thoughtless – this was joy. This was them, one and the other, living a little taste of a whole new life, since they had so many to squeeze in during the days they had left.
♠ ♠ ♠
FAITH FELL SHORT THIS TIME SMILE FADES IN THE SUMMER RAISE YOUR HAND IN MINE I'LL LEAVE WHEN I WANNA

Ok so nobody on tumblr appreciated this at all, but I'm really proud of it, so HERE EVERYONE, HAVE A POORLY-HIDDEN DOCTOR WHO STORY.