Born to Make You Happy

One.

Hello everyone. Charity Cage here. No I am not related to Christian. We are just the best of friends and got into the business together. On screen family and that is all. What you need to know about me...I am a fun loving spirit out of the ring, but as ruthless as they come when I am in the ring. I have many friends who you will meet along the way as long as enemies. All that will come later. I do hate, liars, cheaters, spiders, and many more things. The one thing that no one knows about, expect Christian, is I have a huge crush on Zack Ryder. Ever since I came into the business I have had this crush. Every time we talk he is just so sweet, kind, and funny. He has the most amazing, brown eyes that I have ever seen. Every time he smiles I melt and go weak at the knees, but since I am tough I do my best to hide it. Well that is all for now, gotta get ready for my match. Later.

It was Friday night which meant Smackdown was happening. I was I my locker room getting ready when there was a knock on my door. Taking one last look in the mirror I made sure everything looked perfect. Glancing at my reflection I smiled at how I looked. Walking to the door I opened the door to see Christian on the other side.

"Hey you!" I smile as I pull him into a hug.

"Hi to you too." Christian chuckles.

"I missed you!" I mumble into his shoulder.

"Well now I am back a better than ever."

"Good, six months is to long." I say after pulling from the hug.

"You ready for tonight?" He asked as we walked into my room.

"Of course. You know me. I am always ready for a fight." I chuckle.

"That you are." He chuckled. "So.." He trailed running his hand over his cheek. "Have you told him yet?"

"No!"

"Really Charity? It has been almost 7 months and you have not told him?" Christian shook his head.

"Well every time I try to, we always get interrupted." I sighed.

"You need to tell him."

"I know that! I am trying." I ran my hands through my hair.

"Tonight." Was all he said.

"But-" I was cut off by my name being called.

I stood up and headed for the door to make my way to the curtain. I turned back to look at Christian who was all smiles.

"Good luck." He called as I opened the door.

"Thanks." I smiled as I stepped out the door.

I closed the door and started to make my way to where I needed to be. As I was walking I happened to pass by Zack.

"Hey Charity." Zack smiled as he started to walk with me.

"Hey Zack." I blushed. "What's up?"

"Oh nothing." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I was wondering if...uh..you maybe wanted to go get something to eat after the show?"

"Of course. That would be great." I smiled, trying to calm my nerves.

"Great!" Zack beamed. "I'll meet you at your locker room after the show."

"See you then." I said as he walked to his locker room.

I smiled to myself even though everything inside me was screaming with excitement. As I got to the curtain my opponent, Eve, was already out there. Her and I never got along because Zack talked to me more than her. She hated the fact he talked to me at all. Once my theme hit, I walked out and made my way to the ramp. After getting in the ring and doing a few poses the ref rang the bell.

~Skip Match~

I was all smiles as the ref raised my hand in victory. I finally beat Eve and was now the number one contender for the Divas title. After celebrating in the ring I made my way back stage. Once in my locker room, I saw Christian had left. I then walked into the changing room and changed out of my attire. Since there was about an hour until the show was over I just got changed for dinner with Zack. Once I was all done with that, I then sat down watching the rest of the show. I could not focus on the show, since the thought of going out with Zack was all I could think about.