Born to Make You Happy

Two.

Making my way over to the mirror I smoothed out my dressas I ran my nails through my hair. Checking to make sure myeyes and lips looked perfect. Walking back over to the couch I slid on my heels. As I was about to sit down there was a knock on the door. Moving my hair to the side, I then walked over to the door, opening it to reveal a very handsome Zack standing on the other side. I bit my lip at the image of him standing there, but quickly snapped out of it when he spoke.
"Wow Charity...you..you look amazing." Zack complimented as he looked me over.
"Thanks." I blushed. "You are looking good yourself."
"Thank you." Zack smiled that smile that I love. "Ready to go?"
"Sure, let me grab my bag." I said, walking in the room grabbing my bag.
Walking back over to the door, Zack held his arm out for me. Taking it, I smiled to myself as we began to walk out to his car. On the way there we passed Eve who was looking as made as ever. I shot her a smirk as we continued walking. Making it to his car, he opened the door for me before he went to the other side. Once he was in, he began to drive. Pulling up to therestaurant I was in awe. Zack parked the car then got out as he made his way to my door. After opening it, he took my hand and we made our way to the door. Zack gave his name and we were let in and taken to our seats. Inside was just as stunning as the outside was. Sitting down we looked over the menus deciding what we wanted. Once we were all set we told the waiter what we wanted. We sat there talking for a bit, getting to know each other a bit more while having a few laughs. Soon the food came and we began to eat while talking occasionally. When we were done Zack paid the bill and we head back to his car. After we were in, Zack drove back to the hotel. When we got there, Zack parked then got out and came to my side. We made our way into the hotel as Zack walked me to my room.
"I had a really great time tonight." Zack said.
"I did too. Thanks for the invite." I blushed slightly.
"No problem, it was great to get to know you better."
"Likewise."
We stood there for a moment just looking at each other. Then Zack leaned in and I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. Zack pulled away briefly, looking embarrassed.
"Sorry." Zack blushed, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Don't be." I smiled.
"Well, I'll let you get some sleep." Zack sighed. "Do you maybe want to get breakfast in the morning?"
"Sure, that would be nice."
"Alright, I'll see you then." Zack smiled.
"See you then, night Zack."
"Night Charity." Zack said as he walked off.
I watched as Zack made his way around the corner before I stepped into my room. Smiling to myself I went to grab clothes to change into. After changing and cleaning off all my makeup I laid down and fell to sleep, thinking of the best night I have had.

Eve
I stood there in shock.
How can he like her and not me?
I am way better than her in so many ways.
I can make him happy and give him things she can not.
This must end and I will do anything to put a stop to it.
I walked into my room and saw my room mate Kelly sitting on her bed.
She knew everything that was going on.
I looked at her with a smirk and she knew exactly what I was thinking.
I sat down and told her my plan to get Zack with me.
Charity, you are going down.