Born to Make You Happy

Four

Looking up through my tear filled eyes, I saw a blurry vision of a man with nice looking muscles and slicked back dirty blonde hair. Wiping the tears from my eyes I looked up at him.
"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered, my voice low and raspy.
"It's alright. Are you-" He started. "Charity?" He asked looking down at me.
"Yeah.." I stammered off. "...Dolph?" I looked up at him.
"Are you alright?" Dolph asked, concern filling his voice.
"Yes..no..I really don't know." I shook my head, wiping the few tears that were left on my cheeks.
"How about we grab something to eat and talk about it?" He offered, holding out his arm for me to take.
"That would be nice." I smiled as I took his arm. "Thank you."
"Anything for a beautiful girl like you." He grinned, that adorable grin of his.
"Well aren't you a charmer." I chuckled, blushing slightly as I looked down.
I heard him chuckle as we started to make our way to the elevators. Once there, he hit the button as we waited for the doors to open. When they opened, we stepped in then waited until we got to the lobby. After the short ride, we finally reached the lobby. Walking through the lobby, we went to the hotel dining room. Getting seated quickly we looked over the menus. Deciding what we wanted we waited for the waiter to come over. After taking our orders, he left then Dolph started to speak.
"So...ready to tell me?" He asked, anxious to hear.
"Well..." I started, hesitant to tell him. "...I was supposed to meet up with Zack this morning, just for like breakfast. As I was getting ready Kelly came bye.." I started.
"Kelly?" Dolph said shocked. "This isn't sounding good already." He shook his head.
"No it 's not." I slightly chuckled. "Well, she said she needed to show me something. I was a bit wary, but I also wanted to know. So I followed her and then I saw Zack and Eve making out..." I finished, tears starting to fill my eyes once again.
"Charity..." Dolph's voice sound sympathetic as he took my hand rubbing his thumb on it comfortingly.
"...thing is...I thought he was into me." I shrugged. "I have liked him for some time now and was thrilled when he wanted to hang out with me."
"Well, if it has anything to do with Kelly, you know Eve was involved. She has been after him forever." Dolph spoke.
"That r she just wants to ruin me and drive me away since I am way better than her." I laughed as Dolph laughed too.
"Well, if he is going to fall for her then he is stupid." Dolph sighed.
"What do you mean?" I asked a bit confused.
"You are smart, talented, beautiful, witty, confident...any guy would be lucky to have you." He said with so much caring.
"Are you just saying that because I turned you down?" I chuckled at his determination.
"Well.." He scratched the back of his neck. "Yes and no. I mean I like you, but if you like someone else that is all that matters."
"Awe Dolph." I blushed. I leaned over the table pecking his cheek. As I sat back down, I heard someone clear their throat. Turing around, my eyes got wide and my mouth dropped at who I saw.