Born to Make You Happy

Five.

Turning around I saw the one person that I was hoping would not have seen what I did. Just by the look on his face I could tell he was waiting for me to say something.
"Listen..I-" I started but was cut off.
"No, you listen!" They shouted angrily causing my mouth to drop. "I was coming to see you when I was cornered by her and she starts trying to bring things back that are never going to happen, you see us, run off just to be with him!" Zack spat disgustedly as he glared at Dolph.
"It's not what you think!" I stood up pleading with him.
"I think it's exactly what I think!" Zack shook his head in disappointment. "To think I actually felt something for you." His words hit me like a ton of bricks.
"Zack-" I begged.
"No! I'm done!" He threw his hands up and walked off.
As I watched him walk out of the restaurant a few tears began to fall. Looking at Dolph I gave him a look as to say 'I'm sorry' before I rushed out. As I was making my way out I was not watching where I was going.
"Charity?" I hear a familiar female voice say a bit worried.
Looking up through my teary eyes I saw my good friend Brittani standing there with her long time boyfriend Ted DiBiase.
"Hey Bri." I spoke, my voice low and my words shaky.
"What happened?" She asked as she pulled me into a hug.
"Zack." I muffled into her shoulder.
"Awe, tell me what happened." She soothed as she rubbed my back trying to calm me.
"Well..I caught him with Eve.." I started.
"Say no more." Bri said her voice becoming angry at the mention of her name.
"That's not all." I said, pulling from the hug. "After I saw them I ran into Dolph. Seeing I was upset, he offered to take me to breakfast. We were there and he said something sweet, so I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and Zack saw." I said as I started to shake again.
"That's why he stormed past here." Ted spoke.
"Yeah. The thing is...he said he felt something for me and now I don't know what to do." I began to cry more. Brittani pulled me back into a hug.
"How about you and I go shopping and Ted goes to talk to Zack?" She suggested.
"Would you?" I looked at Ted with hopeful eyes.
"Of course. You deserve better than this." He said as he joined in on the hug.
"Thank you." I smiled slightly.
"Alright, it's set. You and I go shopping while Ted talks to Zack." Brittani smiled at me.
"It's set." I nodded.
"I'll see you in a bit Teddy." Brittani said turning to face Ted.
"I'll miss you." He said, pulling her close to him.
"I'll miss you more." She giggled.
After they had their moment, which was like most others that were like make out sessions, they pulled away.
"Love you." He said as we walked off.
"Love you too." She looked over her shoulder smiling.
Her and I then headed out to her car for our long day of shopping while Ted went to talk to Zack. I just hope that everything will work out and I have something to look forward to when I get back.