Status: This is a work in progress, so even though I have about 30 parts written already (the length of each will vary), I will only post once or twice a week until I have it all completely figured out. Sharing this and getting feedback is my motivation!

Stereotype

Note...

It's not a chapter... I know this is not allowed, but I'll delete it once I start posting again.

The thing is...I can't give you what you want, or how you want it right now. I haven't been able to write in about two months, and it doesn't seem like it'll happen any time soon. My head's just not in the right place to write right now. If it serves of something, I've never abandoned a fic, so be sure I'll go back to it when -if- possible. My idea IS to continue it. I just can't right now. I could post the rest of what have written, in bigger parts and more often like you'd like me to, but then it would be over soon and you'd want more which I sadly can't give for the moment. So I think it's better to take a break now, 'cause then when I go back to writing I'll still have some pre-written chapters and might be able to post sooner.

To the few still reading this, I'm sorry. I really am 'cause I never did this and I didn't want to, that's why I waited to see if things would change and thought and thought. But I failed, so I have to do this. It's possible that not feeling the pressure of posting will actually help me. I thought the opposite would but evidently didn't!

Again, sorry. I promise to continue as soon as I can. Thanks to everyone who have read, subscribed and especially commented! *hugs*