Status: New Story! Keep or Kill

Burning Hope

Starting Out Slow

It’s been a week and a half since we’ve been in California and Jamie has been out and about, dragging Richard, Ashley and I along, looking for a place to start. I don’t know how he’s going to get Hollywood’s attention by singing and playing at bars and clubs, but I guess he has to start somewhere.

“Jamie,” I heard Ashley whine, “It’s fucking 10:30 and we’re getting tired! Let’s go back to the apartment already.”

“Correction Ashley only you are,” Richard snickered which earned him a punch to the stomach from her, “Besides I like soaking up the city that never sleeps. I already love it here!”

“It’s going to be hell the year you turn twenty-one,” I rolled my eyes at him and he ruffled my hair.

“Guys! I found the bar I was talking about,” Jamie called out.

“You mean the one you stood in front of singing improve songs?” I asked and he nodded.

“I actually have written work this time,” he smiled back at me and grabbed my hand, dragging me towards the door.

When Jamie opened the door the smell of cigarette smoke and alcohol invaded my nose. It doesn’t bother me as much as it bother’s Ashley. She’s already coughing and gagging at the smell. Richard pats her back in a comforting way. I know for a fact one day they’ll be together and then Jamie and I can rub it in their faces for being in denial for years. Jamie drug me to the bar where a man happily greets him with a smile. The man looked to be in his thirties with a rough looking face, short brown hair and tattooed muscular arms.

“Hey, my boy Jamie!” the man on the other side of the counter greets, “I see you’ve brought your friends you’ve been talking about, welcome guys.”

“Yeah and I brought the song I was talking about to, I’m excited to sing it here,” Jamie smiled, “When do I start?”

“In a few minutes, that girl will be off the stage soon,” the man smiled and Jamie rolled back and forth on his feet.

“Damn it I wish I was old enough for a drink,” Richard whined, or hinted. I’m not sure which it was.

“I tell you what,” the man said, “If your friend here makes this crowd of people cheer unlike the other musicians then I’ll let you all have a round on the house.”

“Fuck yes!” Richard cheered.

“Oh, great,” I laughed softly to myself.

We all waited for another ten minutes before it was Jamie’s turn on stage. He gave me a quick peck on the lips before dashing off. He sat himself down on the uncomfortable stool and smiled at the unwelcoming crowd.

“Sing your fucking heart out Jamie!” Ashley cheered.

Jamie smiled and cleared his throat, “My names Jamie Rodriguez and I’ll be singing a song I’ve written called Hear Me Now,” he situates the guitar on his lap as the crowd claps softly to the announcement.

A soft intro was played before Jamie started singing, “Well, I swear to God we’ve been down this road before. The guilt’s no good and it only shames us more. And the truths that we all try to hide are so much clearer when it’s not our lives. And we don’t face the blame.”

“Wow, Jamie’s amazing,” Ashley whispered.

“Yeah,” Richard replied in a hushed tone, “Now I truly believe he’ll be able to get a shot in Hollywood with a voice like that.”

I barely paid attention to Richard and Ashley’s conversation about Jamie’s singing, I already knew how amazing he is at the talent. Hearing his voice makes my heart swell and burst within my chest. A blush slowly creeps on my face when Jamie made eye contact with me as he sang.

“It’s not a rebellion when you’re selling out to an out of fashion salesmen. Our promising lives are full of empty promises. Temptations falling and calling you home again, well I’m sorry if we’ve let you down,” he smirked as he sang.

“Yeah, Jamie,” I heard the man say behind me, “He’s great isn’t he? I put in word about him to a couple of places around here; he told me he wants to make it in Hollywood. The kid sure has promise.”

Hope starts to burn within me for Jamie. I honestly hope he does make it into Hollywood, I don’t know if I can handle him being broken over a dream that never came true.

“Won’t you get on your knees? Believe and have faith in this lie with us all?” he sung loudly as he took a step back from the microphone, “Now my body’s on the floor and I am calling, well I’m calling out to you. Can you hear me now? Now my body’s on the floor and I am crawling, well I’m crawling out to you. Can you feel me now?”

As Jamie continues his song, the crowd begins to lighten up. The got out of their seats and started cheering on Jamie. I knew that boosted his ego, I remember him telling me how he’d always want a crowd of people cheering for him. Well, now it’s happening.

“Now my body’s on the floor and I am calling,” he sings loudly as he taps his foot in time with the strums of his guitar, “Now my body’s on the floor and I am calling. Now my body’s on the floor and I am calling, well I’m calling out to you!” he strummed the last chord of the song and the bar erupts in cheers and applause.

I of course join in on the cheering and clapping as Jamie takes a bow on the stage before walking off. He came over to me and wrapped his arm around my small waist. I leaned up and pressed my lips to his longingly as a good job. He gladly kisses back and smiles at me as he rubbed his nose against mine.

“Damn, Jamie I didn’t know you had such talent,” Ashley giggled, “Guess I was wrong about you.”

“Why thank you Ash,” Jamie laughed, “So Steve how was that performance?”

“Amazing kid,” Steve smiled and then looks over at Richard, “And as promised, you and your friends get free drinks!”

“How many rounds?” Jamie asked and I nearly groaned. I don’t want to deal with drunk Jamie tonight, even though he does get more kinky. That is beside the point.

“Well, since I liked your music better than I thought, you get to have as many rounds as you want,” Steven cheered before he turned around and began making drinks. Jamie, Richard, Ashley and I take our seats at the bar and begin drinking away the rest of the night.

***


It’s around 2:45 in the morning as my friends and I stumbled back into the apartment, laughing and chatting away. I’m surprised we made it back without getting lost, but for some reason Jamie has the best sense of direction when shitfaced. Richard and Ashley walk lazily back to their room and God forbid if nothing between them happens I’m going to be pissed. Something will happen when two drunken people who secretly like each go to a room by themselves. Jamie falls down on the couch and as I drunkenly walk passed him, he grabs my waist and pulls me down on top of him.

“Come on baby, you own me something,” Jamie whispered huskily in my ear. His voice once again makes me shiver right down to the core.

“On the couch Jamie?” I giggled as he kissed up and down my neck.

“I don’t feel like walking that long walk to the bed,” he ran his hands under my shirt and gently drags his dull nails down my back.

I whimpered at the feeling and captured his lips with my own. Our lips massaged each other’s and I shivered as I felt his warm, moist muscle run along my bottom lip. I open my mouth and let him invade every inch of it. Moaning into the kiss I rock my hips against his and the friction makes me grind harder against him. Jamie grabs my butt and squeezes it tightly as he pushes me down on him harder. I moan loudly into his mouth and whine when he pulls away from me. He sits up slowly and takes off my shirt along with his in a swift movement.

He kisses down my chest and I feel myself heat up as his lips made contact. Jamie puts his hands on my chest and pushes me on my back. He takes off my belt and unbuttons my pants and rips them off me. I bite my lip at the sight of my own erection and blush a bright red. Of course he can’t see that since it’s dark in the room. He rubs me through the fabric teasingly slow and I groan in annoyance. It’s not nice to tease me! He chuckled as he slips off my boxers and kisses my hard on. Laughing at how I hiss at him, Jamie stands up and takes off his own pants and boxers then proceeds to slip a finger passed my ring of muscle. I squeeze my eyes shut and gasp loudly. Sure we’ve done it a couple of times, but the last time we did it was months ago. It’s like I’m a virgin again and it sucks!

Slowly Jamie pushed his finger deeper in me and I whimpered out in pain. Grunting, Jamie adds in a second finger and soon later a third and he’s now slowly stretching me out. He teasingly moves his fingers in me and soon he hits that one stop that makes me moan loudly. Repeatedly he pushes his fingers where the spot is and wiggled them around in me, making me squirm uncontrollably.

“S-Stop teasing me,” I gasped out between my moans. Jamie laughed at me and pulls his fingers out.

I felt my heart beat hard against my ribcage as Jamie throws one of my legs over his shoulder and the other around his waist. I can feel the tip of him push its way passed my ring of muscle. My eyes rolled in the back of my head when he’s finally all the way in. Slowly Jamie pulled out and pushed back in until he works up a steady pace that sends pleasure shooting through my veins. He thrust in at different directions until he finally finds my prostate and I moan loudly. He leans down to capture my lips with his as he relentlessly pounds into me, abusing my spot. I bite down on his lip hard and feel myself teeter-tottering over the edge. Jamie’s thrust soon become jerky as the white hot feeling in the pit of my stomach becomes too much to bare.

Jamie thrust unusually hard into me and I bite down so hard on his lip that I break the skin. Moaning loudly against his lips I come all over his chest. A little while after and Jamie’s seed is shooting into me as he comes down from his high. Jamie lays on top of me a panting mess and sighs contently.

“I love you Kyle,” he whispers to me.

“I love you too, Jamie,” I smiled, “Always and forever.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I got a couple more readers and another subscriber, I'm excited and thankful.
Even though you all are being silent readers and subbers it's still something and I thank you anyways. Hopefully I'll get some feedback. Send me some love and I'll post two chapters in a day, but for now it's going to be one a day.

Comment&Subscribe!