Freaks.

You're just like an angel

Jamie sat face to Stu in the lounge of the studio. 

"So..."

"Funny how coincidential life is eh?" Jamie smiled awkwardly. "I guess we were meant to meet each other..." he laughed nervously, realizing exactly how gay that made him sound. In the proper sense. 

"Haha... Yeah. So... I didn't catch on your name..."

"Jamie Oliver." Jamie smiled, extending his hand to shake it with Stuart's. 

"Stuart Richardson" Stuart smirked, shaking the hand briefly. 

Jamie's eyes raked up and down Stuart's body. The blond wasn't really into men, but well... Stuart did have a beautiful body. It wasn't like the scrawny, pubescent boy he had last seen three years before. Stuart's arms were muscular, his pecs visible under his tight shirt. He was thin, had a pretty arse, and cute long legs. His neck was thick, like a boxer's. All was proportioned and perfect.

The boy really was beautiful. 
And Jamie was weirdly attracted, weirdly attached to that man that had gone through hell like him.

"Heh... It's funny because, kissing you was the first real kiss I had really." Stuart chuckled. "And honestly it wasn't that bad..."

Jamie suddenly leaned in, and pressed his lips to Stuart's. The man jolted in surprise, but Jamie rubbed his arms soothingly, and he let the blond do, soon starting to respond slowly to the kiss, his hands sliding up Jamie's back and into the fair hair. 
Jamie sat on Stuart's lap, one leg on each side of the brunette's legs.

"Mmm..."

Stuart cupped Jamie's face with his hands, as the short man slipped his tongue into Stuart's mouth.
The impromptu kiss heated up, as their tongues danced together and the two young men tasted each other hungrily. 
Stuart's tongue flicked out to lick on Jamie's lip ring, and he caught the blonde's inferior lip between his teeth gently, sucking softly on the ring.
Jamie swayed his hips quietly in Stuart's lap, pressing his chest to Stuart's as the brunette intertwined his hands into Jamie's blond hair.
Stuart released Jamie's lip, and they resumed to a more gentle, lip kissing.

Jamie finally pulled away gently.

"It's weird but I think I might like you a lot." Jamie murmured. 

"I think I might do too" Stuart smirked. 

--

Jamie breathed out, his cheek resting on Stuart's sweaty, muscular chest, the older man's fingers intertwined in his blond hair. Jame closed his eyes briefly, his breathing coming back to a normal pace.

"That was my first time with a man..." he murmured, looking at Stuart's right nipple that was in his vision field. 

"Really?" Stuart asked softly. "You... You should have told me, I would have--"

"No... No, I think that was a perfect first time." Jamie smiled fondly, his hand stroking Stuart's goosebumped skin slightly as the feeling of the passionate lovemaking washed over him again.
Stuart's other arm wrapped gently around Jamie's white body, silently pleased and flattered.

"W-well that explain why you... Why that... Uh... Why you felt so..." Stuart paused awkwardly, trying to find a way to express what he meant. "...So tight."

Jamie blushed, feeling slightly awkward too.

"...it's a good thing you know." Stuart added with an uneasy chuckle.

"Oh, I know." Jamie murmured with another smile as Stuart scratched his back slightly. 

"But... You know... You're like amazing in bed. Especially for a virgin... Well not a virgin but you know."

Jamie bit his lip piercing softly, with a smile. 

"S-so are you..."

He locked his arms around Stuart's torso, and intwined his legs with Stuart's. 

"I forgot to ask your age..." Stuart said softly. 

"25 years old."

"Two years younger than me." 

Jamie smiled and closed his eyes, cuddling Stuart's chest. 

"Jamie... Do you remember, a day when you were... 9 years old I assume, and you were, kind of, setting fire to ants in your garden, and there was a weird boy with enormous glasses watching you and you ran away?"

Jamie opened his eyes. 
Yes, he remembered.

"That was me." Stuart chuckled softly. 

Jamie grinned, and giggled. 

"What was I saying about us being meant to meet at some point?"

Stuart kept on chuckling, and Jamie smiled thoughtfully, before pinching Stuart's nipple, making the man jolt and squeal like a little girl. 

"We're two freaks, so I guess we're linked somehow." Jamie said quietly.

"Who said freak was a bad word anyway, that's what you're gonna say, ain't it?" Stuart carressed Jamie's hair.

"How did you know?" Jamie grinned against Stuart's warm skin. 

"I've known you for years, don't forget it." Stuart smiled playfully. 

A silence.

"Freak was the thing they called me the most, that and faggot." Jamie murmured with a bitter smile.

"Freak, eh?" Stuart frowned. "It doesn't make sense anymore when they call you that. It's just a word. It's nothing. They were stupid. It's over now." his voice ended as a whisper.

Jamie smiled, as Stuart's protective arms wrapped around his slim body.

"Sleep sound." Stuart whispered. "You're safe."
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE COMMENT!


Title to Radiohead -Creep.