Status: Active :)

Last Chance

t w o.

I stared at my feet not ready to face my mother or anyone at home. I knew I fucked up and didn't need to hear it from her. No matter what I did she always had some opinion about it that she needed to share with everyone around her. I walked up the steps nervously and knocked on the door to the apartment.

"Well, look who it is" my mother shot me a dirty look as I made my way inside. I immediately went to my room and threw my bags on the floor, jumping on the bed and stuffing my face in my pillow. Maybe she would just go away. I peered over and saw her staring at me from the doorway.

"That's the last straw Blakely. You missed your flight and not to mention your sisters graduation. We can’t keep going through this. I know that you can do whatever the hell you would like but not in my house. New York isn’t the place for you to be and I don’t support this lifestyle of yours. So you can get your own place here, move with your dad in Alaska or find somewhere else to live. I hate to do this but your 20 and I don’t know what to do about this anymore, I feel like I have tried everything" She walked out of my room and I sat there processing what just happened. Yeah I knew I should be on my own but i can’t afford my own place in New York and I love it here. Where else would I go? Surely not Alaska.

I honestly didn't know what to do. I called the one and only person who i trusted "Hey cousin! Haven't talked to you in a while" Jared spoke into the phone.

"I'm sorry, I just have been busy. How was the rest of the tour?"

"Yeah I get it. It was good, as usual. We are actually getting pretty big. what’s new with you?"

"I fucked up, like big time"

"Oh God, what now B..."

"I just went back to my old ways, missed Lauren's graduation and now my mom’s kicking me out, and hell, there’s no way I’m going to Alaska"

"I know its not ideal but Arizona could always use a girl like you" he laughed in the phone trying to lighten the mood.

"Funny but i don’t even have enough money for a plane ticket, but thanks Jared"

"B, your mom will totally help fund it, i got my own place with an extra bedroom. It will be temporary but I haven’t seen you in like a year and the guys will love to meet you, you can’t live on the street"

"I’ll talk to her about it, thanks, i have to go get some beauty rest but I’ll call you in the morning, love you!"

"Love you too B, night!"

I did not want to move to Arizona that was for sure. It's in the middle of nowhere and I love the city. But the more thought I put into it, it didn't seem like the worst idea. I mean there wasn’t really anywhere else to go. Especially since Katelyn is moving to Seattle. I can’t let myself go back to my old ways, and I’m sure people in Arizona just drink all day, I’d have no structure in my life, but what other option did I have?
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and let me know what you think! i'm new to this haha. Please, please, please subcribe! It would mean a lot :)