Status: Active :)

Last Chance

f i v e.

I got in the shower and thoughts were racing though my mind. He obviously doesn’t remember me, thank god. So I can just forget about it and move on right? Why was this even causing me stress? I’ve hooked up with plenty of people I have seen again and again.

A week has passed and I had been busy working. I hadn’t seen John, thankfully. Kennedy and Pat came in for coffee and Garrett hung out with Jared a few times throughout the week but other than that my life was pretty boring. Jared was having some friends over and he wanted me to hang out with them.

The door rang and I heard Jared get it and a few voices coming from the kitchen. I left my room to go say hi and see what everyone was planning on doing.

“Hey everyone” I said as I walked in on the group of people chatting. I looked around and knew mostly everyone. Garrett, Pat, Kennedy, Eric, Austin and John were there and two unfamiliar faces, both girls, thankfully.

They all replied with a hello and Jared introduced me to the two girls, Lauren and Jacquie. Everyone was chatting, eating, and drinking (not much thankfully).

“Hey John, how was your trip?” Austin said to John. I was overhearing their conversation while talking to Lauren, or trying at least.

“Great, it was nice to have some time to relax.”

“Tell him about your lovely hook up” Jared laughed and joined the conversation

“John Ohh finally found himself a girl?” Austin said

“I hardly remember anything about her, not even her face. She was just different. I woke up and she was gone, I just remember a cross tattoo on the back of her neck with some names on it”

I immediately stopped listening to their conversation and excused myself from the conversation I was in to get a drink. Jared looked at me suspiciously but I assured him I could handle it.

We all were sitting on the couch watching some dumb movie that apparently everyone was really into. I couldn’t take my eyes off John.

I got that tattoo in Hawaii and thankfully Jared didn’t know about that one and I always wore my hair down. How the hell did he remember me? Why was I special? And why did Jared know about this?

We awkwardly made eye contact multiple times last night and we both knew that we were staring at each other.
“Hey” John said to me over the counter

“Oh hi John, what can I get?” Time has passed and I was starting to move on from this whole incident.

“Just a large iced coffee” He said as he dug around in his pocket for his wallet. “Hey when is your lunch break?”

“Umm right about now actually. Why?” I questioned wondering why it mattered

“Well wanna go grab lunch? I thought I might get to know Jared’s favorite cousin and roommate” He smiled

“Sure, I guess that would be okay. Hold on ill meet you out front in a minute” I said, immediately regretting my choice.

We walked to a little café about a block away and the walk was fairly silent.

“So tell me about yourself, since I know basically nothing about you” John said as he glanced up from his menu.

“Well I moved here from New York because I didn’t really have anywhere else to go. I like breakfast foods and cheesy romantic comedies. I don’t have anything planned for my life.” I said taking a sip of my water. “How about you, O’Callaghan?”

“I have lived in Arizona my whole life, I play in a band, have two younger brothers and I hate cheesy romantic comedies” He smiled

We talked for quite some time and before you knew it I was heading back to work. John wasn’t that bad, he surly wasn’t as much of a douche as when I first met him, soberly that is.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, i didnt even read though this yet so excuse my mistakes haha.

please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3