Status: Active :)

Last Chance

s i x.

I was just getting out of the shower before the doorbell rang and I quickly threw on a tank top and shorts before answering the door. I wondered who it could be since Jared was out with some friends, I didn’t know who exactly.

“Hey Blakely” John said as he made his way inside, plopping down on the couch “Where’s Jared?”

“Umm with friends, where you suppose to hang out with him tonight?” I asked, I mean I surely
don’t think he was here to hang out with me.

“Oh, well yeah, he said I should come over for a beer and watch a movie or something while going over this new song. But I’m sure I’ll see him later or something” John got up and started making his way towards the door before getting ready to say goodbye.

“Well I’ll watch a movie with you, I mean I don’t really have a life” I laughed a little to myself before he nodded and picked out a movie while I ordered a pizza and grabbed him a beer. I liked hanging out with John, it was simple. Well, when I didn’t think about Hawaii it was.

We laughed and joked around during the first movie, throwing popcorn at each other and making fun of how stupid both of us were. We talked about the band and New York. Thankfully nothing about why I wasn’t drinking. A little bit later we both started getting tired and I cuddled into John’s arms and rested my head on his chest. He started playing with my hair and I don’t think either one of us realized what was going on. We were just comfortable.

“Thanks for hanging out with me tonight B” He smiled down at me

“Anytime O’Callaghan, remember I don’t have a life down here in Arizona” we both let out a small laugh and went back to watching the movie.

We watched three movies before John passed out on the couch. I decided to let him sleep and went into my room to get ready for bed. Jared sent me a text saying he was sleeping over at his friend Josh’s house because he didn’t want to drive home.
___

The next morning I woke up early, like usual, and was in a great mood, which however was not usual. I didn’t have to work today so I thought I’d make some breakfast. I threw my hair up and rolled out of bed making my way down the hall to find John still sound asleep on the couch. I mixed up some waffle mix and scrambled eggs. When I was just about done with everything John woke up and stumbled his way into the kitchen.

“Smells good” He said and hopped up on the counter and asked if I needed any help.
He grabbed the Orange Juice from the fridge and started to walk over to the table where I was turned around dishing up our food.

“Blakely, what is on the back of your neck…?”

My stomach dropped and I quickly spun around covering my tattoo looking at the concern that filled his eyes. Fuck this wasn’t supposed to happen, at least not like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
short chapter i was gonna add more but i just wanted to post it now haha.

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3